London Sikhs Dont Support Khalistan News Report Sohan

SaRpAnCh

Think before you post. Do you not think that Sultan-ul-quam the great Sardar Jassa Singh Ahluwalia could have changed the name if he had wanted? Do you not think the Bhangi sardars could have changed the name.
They most definitely could have, no doubt. But just because something wasn't done back then doesn't mean it is pointless today as well. At that point of time, survival was the top priority as we were being hunted right and left. Today things are not that bad. Moreover, in the words of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale, the day the Indian army walks into Sri Darbar Sahib, the foundation of Khalistan will be laid.
You can gauge the support for Khalistan by the fact that the pro Khalistan political parties were virtually wiped out in the last state elections. Even the raving loony party in the UK used to get more % vote than the like of Mann managed. The movement is spent and none of the propaganda you spread on the internet is close to ground reality in Punjab.
Punjab on this day needs a wake up call first of all. Do not go by what is going on in Punjab because the kind of Khalsa that is envisioned in Khalistan is rare in Punjab today. Like most have posted on here, the masses first need to be educated on Sikhi before anything else. Khalistan will be the last chapter in our "book of struggles" as we need to master the ones before. However, dismissing it as "least important" is what would be a mistake. We have scores of other issues to be sorted before that, and I don't deny that. But just because someone doesn't like a particular idea is no reason to claim that the idea doesn't make sense. And remember, the majority in Punjab that is not in favor of Khalsa Raaj (which most like to talk about and use as a jutification) is not even in Sikhi saroop to begin with, the least requirement to atleast "look like a Sikh". That is chapter 1 which needs to be resolved. The plain and simple truth is, unless you don't wake someone up, they won't realize they were asleep and were dreaming. Simple as that.

We could argue pages over pages on this forum, slapping labels and blames on each other. I have faith on what Gurmukhs have seen and said, you can continue to hold on to whatever you feel is right. Because lets get one thing straight, I am not bothered about changing your opinion, and trust me you can't change mine (not like you would be bothered either).

Veer JI, in an ideal world WE would have had our own independent homeland but that didn't happen all those years ago so just my thoughts on Khalistan now:

• rather than focus on Khalistan shouldn't we be teaching our youth to be Gurmukhs and follow: Naam Jaapo, Vand Shako, Kirat Karo...
  • considering a sizeable population of Punjab is more concerned about how they are going to feed their families and run their homes - do you think people of Punjab want to form part of a new country? NOTE how much Pakistan is worse-off from being separate from original India (Bharat)
  • my personal view is that I do not think Sikhi & Shri Guru Granth Sahib teaches us that we need to have a Khalistan 'agenda' and doesnt tell us to brainwash young people about Khalistan/guns/ gangsters etc: our focus should be the path to God & only the path to God.

...Waheguru....Waheguru...Waheguru...

• rather than focus on Khalistan shouldn't we be teaching our youth to be Gurmukhs and follow: Naam Jaapo, Vand Shako, Kirat Karo...
  • considering a sizeable population of Punjab is more concerned about how they are going to feed their families and run their homes - do you think people of Punjab want to form part of a new country? NOTE how much Pakistan is worse-off from being separate from original India (Bharat)
  • my personal view is that I do not think Sikhi & Shri Guru Granth Sahib teaches us that we need to have a Khalistan 'agenda' and doesnt tell us to brainwash young people about Khalistan/guns/ gangsters etc: our focus should be the path to God & only the path to God.

Veerji all your points have been addressed in my earlier posts. But thanks for bringing them up again as they are genuinely valid.

is their a plan on how ppl plan on getting khalistan, a game plan

and what type of country do khalistanis want it to be, just like the sikh empire was were achole hunting and so on was allowed, or a strict sikh country were achole and meat is banned certain media is banned and laws are banned and it to be a strict religious sikh country