gurdwara and the weird man

its a shame that in kaljug, some pagal people have no respect for maharaj (when i say pagal i mean actually mentally mad).

as you know, it was my birthday today (19th may) i decided to go gurdwara. maharaj made me pick up the chaur and there i was, going like so. then came an old man i came across before. he touched my beard, and touched my friends cheek (at my friends langar), also made my friend get scared. when i asked him (my friend) to sit down, the old man just laughed. so my friend just stood up. anyway back to the story.

pagal man drops some paper, doesnt do matha teekan, just stood there in front of maharaj listening to some bhinderanwale tape that was going on. he got some prashad and said to me "sarkar theek hai, sarkar theek nahi hai" etc etc etc. i said fateh to him. then he began to go out of the darbar, and ame back in again, and started to jump on the kirtan stage. yes, he jumped on it like as though he was about to dance on it. did that about 3 times, a giani did say to him not to do that. now, some buddhis made him pick up that piece of paper he dropped, only to drop it down again. but was made to pick it up again. then he came towards where maharaj was seated, and began to try and pick on the palki maharaj was seated at (scratching it). THEN he went out of the darbar, came back in, went out, and in about four times, he sat down and went elsewhere. i told a sewadar downstairs, and he said he talked to himself. i told my dad and he said the man throws money at maharaj.

isnt it a shame we have pagal people here? and these pagal people have no idea who there satguru is? and how they are disrespectful like the old buddha who acted like some 5 year old kid. but

not even a five year old would start to jump on the kirtan stage.

has anyone got any similar stories??????

a shame???? veer, you think it's in their control??? i honestly don't think they do these things on purpose, they do them, if they're actually fully mentally challenged, they do them because they don't see anything wrong in it.. and you can't teach them as much as you'd like, as that's just the way their mental process is..

in no offense, i think, in our kaljug, it's a shame that people don't respect those who are not given the same gifts that we are...

Kandola veerji, I feel that you have acted very insensitive towards this man who is mentally handicapped. He may be suffering from dementia, or another neurological related disease. It is not his doing, and he cannot control his actions sometimes. Maharaj understands that and will not punish him for what he does. Maharaj knows all, and Maharaj created the man that way. Please show some sympathy for people like that and try to help them. Don't ridicule them and put yourself on a higher plateu claiming that they are crazy and disrespectful to Guruji. This just may have been a test for you, to see how you react to one of God's children.

trust GSINGH to critisize like always. cannot control is actions? in wahat way? he can come gurdwara himself, acts normal, as soon as he reaches the gurdwara there you are. people say hes mad, one one hand, but on another hand they say he acts like that for show, as they have seen him act normal (so people say). but to what i have seen, hes pagal. as soon as he enters the gurdwara hes at it. but as soon as hes out, hes fine.

still, its a shame that he is like this.

Mod Comment :Kandola, GSINGH said nothing bad in his post, please read the post not just his comment toward you. If you start a topic based on ur judgement and ur actions then you should expect some critisim, there is a little thing known as constructive critisim.

admin, a note to say, all i said was trust GSINGH to critisize me as always. by saying that i meant it in a jokey way, and yes i did read his post, GSINGh was saying this man may not mean to do what he does because he may have some problem, i.e. disease. our problems have been resolved. at least i think so. anyway, thats beside the point.

GSINGH, a good suggestion, why not walk with him, hmmm, well once i was walking towards where the sangat give eat (where they are served). by shear co-incidence i was walking with him, now he saw me, and i saw him, so what did he do? well he began to stroke my beard. now a stranger would not do that to you, would he? plus they say he talks to himself. and has not done matha theekan. heck on sunday that has just gone by, my gran just said he began to jump on where the people do kirtan on the stage.

he may/may not mean to be disrespectful to maharaj. but its sad that maharaj created him in a way he made himself look like a fool. then again, his karma i guess.

bhol chukke muaff to the sangat if i said anything wrong.