Wow! I Didnt Expect This..

gurmzz

most of you guyz are 'attached' to khalistan. seriously,

'agya payee akaal ki' its His will if he wants to give Khalistan to us or not, if He does give it, its his wish wen he wants to!!

I myself want Khalistan guyzz...just be patient!! we will get it :) just dont get attached to wanting it!! :D

sorry for any mistakes

WJKK WJKF

'agya payee akaal ki' its His will if he wants to give Khalistan to us or not, if He does give it, its his wish wen he wants to!!

I myself want Khalistan guyzz...just be patient!! we will get it :) just dont get attached to wanting it!! :D

sorry for any mistakes

WJKK WJKF

sorry for making you feel bad

God dose not do anything .......

we have to get up and do something ... God can only help us. He can not pick us up and get us going he's not our mom

It's very easy to type "We will get Khalistan". Mere words, that's all.

Can you please show what is being done, so I can say I believe you?

Many Sikhs don't even understand what Khalistan is. How can you expect the rest of the world to?

im saying...that we arent doing anything!

wat i meant to say is that people are getting attached...i didnt mean to say we will get it exactly but Ijust wanted to encourage them and decrease their 'attachment' to khalistan

and there was this sakhi i think that the sikhs will rise in teh west?

thats just wat i heardd

sorry for any mistakes

WJKK WJKF

we have to get up and do something ... God can only help us. He can not pick us up and get us going he's not our mom

haha well trueee...but some of us are getting very attached to khalistan: that is my point

quit expecting and u will have a happy and tension free future ...

hahah!

oh dear...seems like I didnt get my message across

okay start new

Title: dont get attached to Khalistan

guyz, khalistan is just temporary...the real point is to get Waheguru...this seems like, I want Khalistan cuz it seems soo cool in the mean time we forget waheguru

is that better now!?

Bina raj na dharam chale hai dharam bina saab dale male hai

Bina raj taan dharam chaal hi nahi sakda ... simple as that ... khalistan is real and it will be real one day for sure ... but khalistanch rehnge kon mone ??? agge tin tote hor ho jange jattland bhapaland chammarland ...

Truth is may people accept it dont accept it abuse me or what ever ... with current mind set current sikh sroop and all other things as our energy we can keep fighting forr next 100 years and be unsuccessfull which is for sure ... instead we give next twenty years to our youth with parchar and let our dharma stand then even 5 years fight would be enough for khalistan without blood shed .... 25 years or 100 years choice is in hand of each and every sikh ....

Bina raj na dharam chale hai dharam bina saab dale male hai

Bina raj taan dharam chaal hi nahi sakda ... simple as that ... khalistan is real and it will be real one day for sure ... but khalistanch rehnge kon mone ??? agge tin tote hor ho jange jattland bhapaland chammarland ...

Truth is may people accept it dont accept it abuse me or what ever ... with current mind set current sikh sroop and all other things as our energy we can keep fighting forr next 100 years and be unsuccessfull which is for sure ... instead we give next twenty years to our youth with parchar and let our dharma stand then even 5 years fight would be enough for khalistan without blood shed .... 25 years or 100 years choice is in hand of each and every sikh ....

exactly, this also reminds me of The Secret

ieko BweI imqu ieku ieko mwq ipqw ]

eiko bhaaee mith eik eiko maath pithaa ||

The One is my Brother, the One is my Friend. The One is my Mother and Father.

bhoolehi chookehi baarik thoo(n) har pithaa maaeiaa ||1||

Like a foolish child, I have made mistakes. O Lord, You are my Father and Mother. ||1||

thoo(n) maeraa pithaa thoo(n)hai maeraa maathaa ||

You are my Father, and You are my Mother.

maeraa maath pithaa gur sathigur pooraa gur jal mil kamal vigasai jeeo ||3||

The Guru, the Perfect True Guru, is my Mother and Father. Obtaining the Water of the Guru, the lotus of my heart blossoms forth. ||3||

one way to prepare is to work on our rehit and making nitnem /amritvela pakka, and help those around us also to achieve Chardi Kala ,

im not saying i got the answer or this is the only way but this foundation will be necessary regardless, and while we sitting arguing over how its gonna happen .............:D

with current mind set current sikh sroop and all other things as our energy we can keep fighting forr next 100 years and be unsuccessfull which is for sure ... instead we give next twenty years to our youth with parchar and let our dharma stand then even 5 years fight would be enough for khalistan without blood shed .... 25 years or 100 years choice is in hand of each and every sikh ....
hmmmmmmm...eh gall vi sochan vaali aa...