What happened to the parents?

Guest G.Kaur

Guest G.Kaur

Sareyaan nu Sat sri akal.

This is especially for the members from Canada.

5 years ago a Sikh girl in Canada got killed by her parents because she married a low-caste boy from India. Her name was Jassi and the boy's name is Mithu.

I was just wondering what happened to her parents? Did they get arrested for the murder or not.

Here's an article about it if you don't remember the case: http://www.sikhsentinel.com/sikhsentinel02...datelinenbc.htm

OHHHHh yeahhhhhhhhh i remember that.. that was alllll over CBC for the longest time... good question..

also, on a related note, but not really.. anyone know any results from the Rena Virk case? (i think that was her name.. the girl that was killed by classmates)

WJKK WJKF & SSA

Phaenjee.. She wasn't killed by her parents.. It was just that CBC program wanna PRove that ALL TURBAN Wearing PPLS ARE cruel and fanatics.. (girls parents are sikh in appearance)..

Plus there's no proof or anything which shows that girl's parent did it.. Nobody know what happened on the other side (aka in india) maybe the guy family setup everything..

Don't believe whatever the western media tells you about sikhs or anytihng related to sikhs.. ^_^

WJKK WJKF & SSA

Phaenjee.. She wasn't killed by her parents.. It was just that CBC program wanna PRove that ALL TURBAN Wearing PPLS ARE cruel and fanatics.. (girls parents are sikh in appearance)..

Plus there's no proof or anything which shows that girl's parent did it.. Nobody know what happened on the other side (aka in india) maybe the guy family setup everything..

Don't believe whatever the western media tells you about sikhs or anytihng related to sikhs.. ^_^

OHhhh reli ?? Wow... i never heard that before... something new...

I remember that special they showed on CBC... and ya they showed it as if the girls parents did everything.... and showed how da guys side is all innocent.... hmmmmm. ........... interesting......... :T:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest G.Kaur
WJKK WJKF & SSA

I'm not saying I beleive in everything I hear.. But in this case I just think there are several unanswered questions..

Why weren't her parents willing to proove their innocence if they didn't committed the murder? They refused to talk to the press.

And why would her friends and cousin's lie? They told the police about her strict family, how she felt etc

And the murder's who got arrested in India they told the police that Jassi's parents paid them to kill Jassi and Mithu. Why would they lie? What would they achieve from it?

I was just wondering what happened to her parents that's all.. i'm not the one who's going to judge them in the end of the day,,

I just think there are many unanswered questions.

He wasn’t a low caste boy. Jasse was a Jatti, and Mittoo was also a Jat, so they belonged to the same caste. People give many reasons as to why the parents killed Jasse and tried to kill mittoo. Amongst them are:

-Mittoo belongs to the same Pend as Jasse’s mother’s Pend. It is considered Taboo and even punishable by death amongst certain castes to marry a girl from the same pend.

-Mittoo was a poor boy with very little or no land. While Jasse came from a rich family. So the parents felt it was against their honor for Jasse to marry a poor boy. So they felt it was necessary to satisfy their honor by taking revenge.

The CBC and NBC for some strange twisted reason tried to link Jasse's murder to the Sikh religion and the Khalistani movement. Goray are very strange creatures. Jasse’s perents are not even Khalistani, infact they are known to be very anti-khalistani. They are Nanaksaris. Yet these Goray tried to imply that the murder happened because they are “Sikhs” and also Khalistanis. What a laugh.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

hahahaha..... see what happens when so called "sikhs" believe in casts .......... and on top of that their religion was created to go against it

bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Here are some things I 'll clear up for you guys, I have been following their case very closely.

1. Regarding the Khalistani connection: Mithu actually became amritdhari after 1984 hamla, and it stated that because he was amritdhari, the police basically tortured him for it and he cut his kes and found solace in kabaddi. I am sure you probably watched it and saw Sant Ji's video in the beginning and they were showing that just so that we know why mithu became amrit shaq.

2. The police have proof that the parents killed the girl for $50,000. They hired some goondas from India to do their dirty work and the mother phoned up the girl and asked, 'We wont' kill if you give up Mithu'. The girl replied no and the mother gave the goondas the chance to just slit her throat and kill her.

3. They were trying to get them deported or something like that back to India.

4. I don't know about you guys, but this is like a tale similar to Heer Ranjha or some fable, we hear as a child, but in this case it was real life.

Sad part is people dont' let others live their lifes to the individuals values.