Sikh Guy Dating Middle Eastern Muslim Girl

Guest Ranjit

wat the hell are you lot going on about, why do you class people as sikhs when there NOT, hes not taken amrit therefore he is NOT a sikh, maybe try convincing him to become a sikh first, theres not inbetweens unless maybe your kesh dhari and follow the rehat but have not yet taken amrit...

hardcorewarriorz, thanks for your unique viewpoint, i didnt know that you were such an expert on middle eastern girls because of this 'trend' you have picked up, i'll read carefully next time, i'll try and pick up on these trends throughout my life that have served you so well, maybe itll make me a better person that can offer better advice like you, trying to belittle others...

like ive already said, the dude needs to convince himself he wants to become a sikh before he starts trying to convince his girlfriend or whatever she is, in the meantime we should all go out and see the trends that these middle eastern women have in terms of there relationships with me, maybe we could google some stats...

Theres a number of issues regarding muslims and their faith.

if you want your kids to be Sikhs u need to allow ur mind and heart to embrace sikhi.

back in the day it was only amritdhari's who could partake in the sacred anand karaj ceromony.

If you wanto do thigns properly, embrace Satgruu Ji and give him your heart...

if u want her to convert to sikhi then u will have to explain to her the tenents of the sikh faith and see if she would consider it.

unfortionatly for you, unlike muslims we sikhs do not have a dawah pack that we can refer you to. we have something better Satguru Granth Sahib ji.

ranjit, Guru Gobind Singh said to us never touch a muslim women, i suggest you seriously consider what you are about to do, are u sure shes not after a permanent visa or something.

Even if you are in love and the rest of it, in the long term you will not, i repeat, you will not succeed. Kids will suffer tormented by muslims and sikh children, your minds will suffer wether you done the right thing, she will win, she will win.

i hope you make the right choice. just because she not in a ninja outfit does not mean she does not have knowledge of islam, dnt forget they are allowed to cheat and lie to get people to adopt islam the quran allows it.

You have no or very little knowledge of sikhi she will, she will brianwash you however long it takes

Ranjit Singh, Ya gonna find it hard. We live in a multi cultural society, and you can't force someone to embrace Sikhi, You can live the sikh way of life and show her the benefits of it, but by doing that you have to live and breathe sikhi, theres no garuntee your children will become sikh, you have set a example.

if you really wanna be with this person you may have to comprimise her becoming a sikh, and maybe even having a sikh wedding. however if you do one day have children you can educate them, take them to gurdwara where they will understand and embrace sikhi the same way you will.

Guru Gobind Singh said to us never touch a muslim women,

No he didn't say that! You're probably misquoting that line.

Anyway, the only advice I can give to you (Ranjit) is to talk to your girlfriend about Sikhi and future of your relationship.

If you don't mind asking, does your girlfriend come from a strict muslim family? Is your parent aware about your relationship with this muslim girl?

Good luck!

wat the hell are you lot going on about, why do you class people as sikhs when there NOT, hes not taken amrit therefore he is NOT a sikh, maybe try convincing him to become a sikh first, theres not inbetweens unless maybe your kesh dhari and follow the rehat but have not yet taken amrit...

like ive already said, the dude needs to convince himself he wants to become a sikh before he starts trying to convince his girlfriend or whatever she is, in the meantime we should all go out and see the trends that these middle eastern women have in terms of there relationships with me, maybe we could google some stats...

How can u say he is not a sikh????? ofcoarse he is! he just isnt a singh because he has not taken amrit! so dont ever say to someone their not a sikh.ive not taken amrit i do my panj baania, naam simran and practise being a sikh..so am i not a sikh now??

whats wrong with you people? Who here is perfect? Why are you ripping this lad to bits?

While many 'sikh' girls are going off with pakis and converting out of "love", you guys here are ripping a guy who wants to introduce his girlfriend to sikhi. Thats great news! Hes made his intentions clear at the start of the thread, he clearly has some love for sikhi, why shouldn't he introduce her to sikhi? How is this guy any worse than 'sikh' guys and girls who date in between themsellves and couldnt care less about sikhi or future generaiton of sikhs?

He asked for advice as to how he could introduce her to sikhi. So answer the question. We should spread sikhi not limit its reach. This is exactly why islam is growing and us bandars are here moaning about sikhs converting out of religion.

Guest MiltAthiest

The question of marriage and kids arose and I want a Sikh wedding and to have kids that are within the Sikh religion,

if guru nanak was alive today, he would tell you that you dont have any right to chose your child's religion. whent he child grows up, he/she can decide for themselves who they want to be. the conclusion is, be good and dont cause harm to others. i hope your kids become like me, athiest!! but at the end of the day, you dont chose, THEY DO!!

The question of marriage and kids arose and I want a Sikh wedding and to have kids that are within the Sikh religion,

if guru nanak was alive today, he would tell you that you dont have any right to chose your child's religion. whent he child grows up, he/she can decide for themselves who they want to be. the conclusion is, be good and dont cause harm to others. i hope your kids become like me, athiest!! but at the end of the day, you dont chose, THEY DO!!

you keep talking about becoming a good person yet you fail to realise the whole point of becoming a sikh and following a sikhi lifestyle is to become a good human being and of course finding inner peace.

and teaching your kids about sikhi is not forcing sikhi on kids. parents that teach kids sikhi teach them at a young age so when a kid gets older with the knowledge he/she has gained about sikhi that person can make a decision to follow the sikhi lifestyle or not on there own. aint no body going to force a adult to make a decision.

btw guru nanak is alive in forum of guru granth sahib :)