Pracharak On Sikh Channel Question Baba Buddha-mata Ganga Sakhi And Gurbilas Patshahi 6

its quite worrying isnt it, next thing.. kala afgana, ragi darshan singh will be on the sikh channel. can someone please tell me about the auntencity of gurbilas patshahi 6 and confrm that i am right in believing the Mata Ganga-Baba Budha ji sakhi? i'm up for ringing sikh channel once i get 100% evidence that i am in the right

because at one progam they have jathedar giani gurbachan singh ji akal takth sahib so must agee with the doctrine of the supremacy of Akal takth and at tothers they are having people who are clearly challenging the panthic maryada such as jagtar singh jachak jo and this thailandwala bhai sahib!

he also said calling Granthi singhs Guru ke wazeer is wrong too.

Gurbilas Patshahi 6 is a part of Sikh heritage. Kale Afghanaiye dont belive in that. But they dont belive in anything else, so it doesnt matter.

There is a lot that can be extracted and learnt from such collections of Sikh heritage and history.

I am sure Darshan will be doing keertan in Delhi again this year. Its a shame, isnt it?

sikh channel will get to me and i agree its not there fault but they should have a pre-katha procedure to verify the gurmat of the people doing the prachar. i agreed with some bits of bhai gurbachan singhs katha but i think it could be called "mischief" to disguise hidden elements under the kathas's theme of gender equality (which he adressed)

as far as darshan singhs concerned..what can we do :( and even with this how can we stop people misleading the sikh sangat, any suggestion sikhsangat.com?

its quite worrying isnt it, next thing.. kala afgana, ragi darshan singh will be on the sikh channel. can someone please tell me about the auntencity of gurbilas patshahi 6 and confrm that i am right in believing the Mata Ganga-Baba Budha ji sakhi? i'm up for ringing sikh channel once i get 100% evidence that i am in the right

because at one progam they have jathedar giani gurbachan singh ji akal takth sahib so must agee with the doctrine of the supremacy of Akal takth and at tothers they are having people who are clearly challenging the panthic maryada such as jagtar singh jachak jo and this thailandwala bhai sahib!

he also said calling Granthi singhs Guru ke wazeer is wrong too.

Gurbilas Patshahi 6 is a part of Sikh heritage. Kale Afghanaiye dont believe in that. But they dont belive in anything else, so it doesnt matter.

There is a lot that can be extracted and learnt from such collections of Sikh heritage and history.

I am sure Darshan will be doing keertan in Delhi again this year. Its a shame, isnt it?

sikh channel will get to me and i agree its not there fault but they should have a pre-katha procedure to verify the gurmat of the people doing the prachar. i agreed with some bits of bhai gurbachan singhs katha but i think it could be called "mischief" to disguise hidden elements under the kathas's theme of gender equality (which he adressed)

as far as darshan singhs concerned..what can we do :( and even with this how can we stop people misleading the sikh sangat, any suggestion sikhsangat.com?

Persons like Gurbachan Thailand are crooks. When we say crooks that means that he hoodwinks sangat by his deceptive methods. Say something to start with,

cultivate relations and then come to real kill. These people do not believe in God. They preach there is no power of naam. They say that since Gurus have left this mortal world

they are no more relevant. They stand for destroying everything for which a religion stand for.

So do not be fooled by this gang of thugs that include Gurbachan thailand, Ghagha, Sukhwinder sabhra etc.

Gurbilas Pathshah 6 is the book which tells us in detail about the formation of the Akal Takht

and the formation of Guru Granth Sahib.

Without these descriptions Sikh history falls apart. Some books may always suffer from some embellishments.

unfortunately missionaries always look at the negative, Sikh channel needs a audit process in place.

These persons should not be allowed to do parchaar

Kala Afgana

Prof Darshan Singh

Inder Singh Ghagha,

Harjinder Singh Dalgeer

Pro Gurbachan Singh Thailand

Jagtar Singh Jachak

Harjinder Singh Sabra

Gurcharan Singh Jeon Valaa

Singh Sabha International (Canada)

Avtaar Singh (missionary)

Manjeet Singh Khalsa (mohali)

Inderjeet Singh Kanpur

Dalbeer Singh Missionary (faridabaad or anyone from this area – check them)

Pro Sukhvinder Singh

Baljinder Singh NewZealand

Sukhminider Singh (missionary)

Amritpal Singh (missionary)

Prof Sarbjeet Singh

Veer Bhupinder Singh

Sarabjit dhoondha

Harinder singh alwar

Gurtej Chandigarh

Also anyone who writes or has links to www.<banned>.com

A majority of people linked to sikhmissionary ludhiana have dodgy views however few are good.

Below is a list of individuals linked to Singhsabhainternational, please feel free to go on there website www.singhsabhainternational.com to see the bakwaas parchaar they do, and also visit the sites linked to theirs, hopefully sikh channel will NOT show anyone from the below list, feel free to add names to it. Satguru Granth Sahib Jee Kirpa Karan, Mehar Karan and bless everyone with gurmat rehat, naam abhiyaas

Kala Afgana

Prof Darshan Singh

Inder Singh Ghagha,

Harjinder Singh Dalgeer

Pro Gurbachan Singh Thailand

Jagtar Singh Jachak

Harjinder Singh Sabra

Gurcharan Singh Jeon Valaa

Singh Sabha International (Canada)

Avtaar Singh (missionary)

Manjeet Singh Khalsa (mohali)

Inderjeet Singh Kanpur

Dalbeer Singh Missionary (faridabaad or anyone from this area – check them)

Pro Sukhvinder Singh

Baljinder Singh NewZealand

Sukhminider Singh (missionary)

Amritpal Singh (missionary)

Prof Sarbjeet Singh

Veer Bhupinder Singh

Sarabjit dhoondha

Harinder singh alwar

Gurtej Chandigarh

A majority of people linked to sikhmissionary ludhiana have dodgy views cant say they all do because some are really good but a lot of them do.

A majority of people linked to sikhmissionary ludhiana have dodgy views cant say they all do because some are really good but a lot of them do.

May be in old days some may be good. But they are mostly lairs and cheats. The owners are themselves thugs say something and do another thing. These atheist missionries are our real enemies.

• 1 year later...

Its being made out as if sikh channel is the one calling these people and everyone is pointing the finger at them whereas the real issue is what on earth are these people being called to bangla sahib for? It is perfectly reasonable for the channel to expect a major gurdwara sahib such as bangla sahib to have only gurmat prachar, so i would put very little blame on them. Rather lets concentrate on stopping these people getting to our major gurdwaras.

No offence but I think its abit irresponsible at a time when the channel is having a funding crisis to bring up issues like this to the public where it could be resolved by contacting them privately. Reason being is unfortunately most people don't bother reading everything and doing their own research and so rumours and half information get spread throughout the community. In my opinion its very important to back the sikh channel and worry about things like this later and not make them into such huge issues.

ps.I would like to make it very clear I am 100% against fakes such as kala afgana +co , and all those who question Sikhi, Guru Maharaj, Dasam Granth Sahib Ji and accepted history.