I Feel Trapped ...

Amrit79

I feel trapped in my life.

I go school do my studies, come home, eat, wast time on the computer, sleep and starts all over again

I try to do prayers a much as I can. When I go to school most of the time and when I'm going to bed (when i remember trying to get the habit)

Here's my problems

1)I work very hard in school Study as much as I can but for some reason Every thing falls apart when it counts I don't know what happens

2)I need something to do I'm 22 turning 23 but yet I play kids video games, Don't even say make friends my parents think ill start doing drugs and etc join the wrong people

3)Any chance I can grow some height I'm 5.9"

I feel trapped in my life.

I go school do my studies, come home, eat, wast time on the computer, sleep and starts all over again

I try to do prayers a much as I can. When I go to school most of the time and when I'm going to bed (when i remember trying to get the habit)

Here's my problems

1)I work very hard in school Study as much as I can but for some reason Every thing falls apart when it counts I don't know what happens

2)I need something to do I'm 22 turning 23 but yet I play kids video games, Don't even say make friends my parents think ill start doing drugs and etc join the wrong people

You have an education, food, computer, a bed, every day.

You are spiritual.

1. You are a hard worker. You are learning that you can’t always get what you want.

2. You are getting wiser at 23, but youthful and carefree enough to play video games. Your parents care about you, perhaps a bit too much.

3. Your reported health issue is you want to be taller so you can perhaps get false respect from fake people.

Cheer up, sounds like a pretty charmed life, get a perspective and/or be more specific and see if we can help.

1/ It's good that you are working and studying hard, though I think where you are falling down is that you are probably placing too much pressure on yourself when it comes to the crunch. You need to remain calm, focused and give it your best shot.

2/ Nothing wrong with video games, though try to ration it so you spend a short amount of time playing. Balance it out by maybe attending gym or self-defence classes. It worked for me!

3/ Don't place too much importance on physical appearance, your height is fine. I've been told before that I'm "too tall" (usually by women) but I wouldn't change it for the world, as I'm happy as I am! Chin up, old bean. :cool:

Here's my problems

1. you're lucky to go to school. many youngsters worldwide dont get the chance.2

2. go to gurdawara and do sewa. or join a charity.

3. you could be 5.8"!!

also listen to katha of " sahs daan de indr ravaiya..." and you will obtain so much gian from it.