Sikh In The U.k

Guest fordcapri

Guest fordcapri

What is the fate of Sikhs under one of the two Governments??

Some may say neither will happen, well ok see it as a hypthical topic.

Over 22% of the country will vote BNP so the polls say, IslamIisation and Sharia law courts are in full flow.

Sikhs Under BNP Only two things can happen either they will let us stay as they may not see us in the same light as Muslims. BNP see us as Civically British ones who want to live and work in Britain but dont want to change Britain unlike some.

The other thing BNP could send us back. But Sikhs in the UK are usually well of in India as they have sent £££ back to make Korrtees and but large amounts of land etc.

Under Sharia Well we no the fate of Non Muslims in a Sharia Country and our history tells us too.

I CONSIDER voting bnp, as a prostest vote, so Labour and Tories will see that various types of people are fed up with political correctness and islamistaion of the U.K

I pose you a Question

What would rather live under in the U.K BNP or Sharia?

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

Have a read of this please http://www.tapoban.org/stories/Bhai%20Sahib%20on%20Governments.pdf especially the section "bhai sahib on sikhs in hindustan", see its relevence to today.

Sikhs need no one, the truth is sikhs are never living any government other than that of mahraj. bhaagi ja baadsha.

VahegurooJiKaKhalsaVahegurooJiKiFateh!

Oh Ford Capri, my poor niave ill-formed young veer!! You still banging on doing the sewa of the BNP..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00nnvfh/Our_World_Sharia_UK/

watch this.

I no which side my bread is buttered.

Veerji i am sorry to dissapoint you but your bread is not buttered by either the bnp or sheria kanjarz.

Afew days after nick griffen was on question time he commented that the solution to congested roads in west london would be to send the sikhs to india then 'every one is happy' - or words to this affect. theres a video on youtube somewhere.

under sheria law, our mothers, sisters and daughters will be required to wear burka's.

Sikhs should not show support to either parties. voting for the bnp in protest would have devastating consequences. Its not a case of accepting either sheria or bnp... its a case of how we should tackle them.

lol if the bnp came into power, how would they kick out all ethnic groups? They can't push us, they would just have to shoot us us. Not like we are gonna happily go on ships and planes for them, giving up our lives. And even if they kept Sikhs, they would end up shooting us anyway. As they can't tell the difference between a muslim and a Sikh. It would be anarchy. There would just be people rioting everyday. Explosions, anarchy world war three. Its not like bnp come into power, then we just gonna follow all their orders. And if they start killing us, the other countries would just get involved, then there would be a big massive global war. The bnp would end up doing a hitler on themselves. (suicide) And there will be no point. But the sharia law thing, is still a problem, just the bnp can't fix it. So look for another method. I say don't vote for nobody, they are all corrupt and don't care for nobody. They all evil, you don't want to support evil? labour, torries, they are all the same. Just think about it, if bnp got in power? would there be peace? no, it would be even worse. There would be protesters riots going on everywhere. It is like communism. Good in theory, but in reality it doesn't work.

Mr Ford Capri,

I think seeing if your Pug stays on your head is more important than seeing what side your bread is buttered. You must really live in the land of fairies if you think that the BNP want you in this country.

Please I beg you to turn up at their next meeting in a kesri dastaar and watch your brown behind get chased out!