Saw Sant Ji

Guest Sant Ji

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this topic is jokes. the topic poster needs to grow up.

yea sant ji is alive but what would you get out of posting crap here?

if the above is true why post it as gupt? why not hold dialogue with sangat in presence of satguru granth sahib ji maharaj? this is just a random post saying 'ive seen sant ji in pakistan' by some annonomous user.

i agree with khalistan_zindabad.... not the first time poeple have posted rubbish of this nature.

When I see a Gursikh who feels the pain of the Panth

When I see a Gursikh who inspires others to recite as much naam bani as they can

When I see a Gursikh who encourages others to grow their kesh and keep rehit

When I see a Gursikh who motivates others to take Amrit

When I see a Gursikh who speaks the truth and is not scared of anyone but Vaheguru

I see the smiling face of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale shining from that Gursikh's face.

Yes, I also have SEEN Sant Ji! :)

Guest Some0ne

When I see a Gursikh who inspires others to recite as much naam bani as they can

When I see a Gursikh who speaks the truth and is not scared of anyone but Vaheguru

I see the smiling face of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale shining from that Gursikh's face.

Yes, I also have SEEN Sant Ji! :)

When I see your posts, Veerji, I see God with a huge smile on his face and hear him saying something to you. Something like...

Bless you Bless you Bless you...

Do you hear? :p

Hope you've been well...

Yes, I also have SEEN Sant Ji! smile.gif

When I see your posts, Veerji, I see God with a huge smile on his face and hear him saying something to you. Something like...

Bless you Bless you Bless you...

Do you hear? tongue.gif

Hope you've been well...

He writes gupt and then says this stuff. You cowards can only run and hide. Go run and hide under Prof Darshan Singh skirt.

He writes gupt and then says this stuff. You cowards can only run and hide. Go run and hide under Prof Darshan Singh skirt.

Who are you calling a coward? I have an account and so I don't need to post anything as gupt. Why don't you use your real name instead of "Only five" ? Is it us running or you? Who is the real coward now? And I am sorry none of us on this board are interested in the professor's skirt. By the way, how did you know that he wears one? Do you know him so closely?

i dont get it theres sum online beef?

or chicken?

None, just some people can't handle the merchaan.