I love waheguroo

Today he saved me and my friend from getting involved into big accident.. Guroojee watches you and keeping eye on you !!! Never ever forget him..

85mph and full brakes and made us full stop in just few yards in few seconds.. Thats miracle of wahegurooo..

ijau BwvY iqau rwKu qU mY Avru n dUjw koie ]1] rhwau ]

jio bhaavai thio raakh thoo mai avar n dhoojaa koe ||1|| rehaao ||

As it pleases You, Lord, You save me. There is no other for me at all. ||1||Pause||

Guru Nanak Dev Ji, Siree Raag 20

yeah.. ur lucky.. so am i..

last night i was on 132 (twisty 2 lane highway) and went into the other lane to overtake a truck and i see headlights coming at me, faster and faster and faster.. the guy must have been going at like 100-120 mph in his little honda..

so there i am trying to overtake the truck.. i came within 5 feet of the car before i swerved right, right in front of the truck, barely missing the truck and the car..

my mother almost killed me.. wacko.gif

Guest mehtab

December 1999

name : rochak

didn't know how to drive...didn't have a license...was NOT wearing seat belt (silly me)... banged and totally wrecked the big dodge ram gmc truck crashing it into a fence coz stupid me got confused between brakes and accelerator :wub: :) ...banged my face on the steering wheel with full force :umm: ...gas leaked from the truck and a small spark was enuff to cause a possible explosion and roast all 3 people inside, but nothing happened!

my 1st thought : am i dead?

my 2nd thought : oh i broke my teeth!

my 3rd thought : no i broke my nose!

reality : a small and unnoticeable swelling below my eye which vanished in a week or so, thats all!

june 2002

driving on highway...fell a bit sleepy...almost let the car under the wheels of the big 22 wheeler truck that could have made a pizza outta me and the other 4 guys with me...truck on one side, ditch on the other...the car turns left and right trying to find which way to crash LOL...destruction either ways...but nothing happened!

True! Gurujee does save always! ^_^

Oye araam naal gaddi chalaya kar :<Edited>: (look whoz talking :) )

oh by the way, my driving has improved since these 2 sweet experiences :lol: :umm:

no sachee it has :e: :e:

ps : btw, did this happen after u called me or before ?

Damn rochak .. u r one dangerous dude haha (luks who's talking)

oh btw.. it happened before i called you (like 30 mins after it happened).. Guys do drive slow .. this is my fifth or sixth time.. but this time it made me remember to utter waheguroo when it was happening .. I guess i owe waheguroo jee this time :wub:

drive slow.. and i promise i will..

Nah, its fun driving fast..at the end of the day, if it's going to happen, it can happen at 30 MPH or 130!

I'd rather live a short life like a lion then a long life like a sheep :wub:

My average speed in 120 mph and that is definately more fun then 60/70! I'll just leave to guru sahib's hands!

That is not very responsible, if not for yourself think of others.