Double Faced Ragi Darshan Doing Dasam Bani Kirtan

Inder Singh

Darshan Ragi has no face. His loyalty is to the dollars going in his pockets. His chela are screaming, why you asking why he changed his mind. Some moorakh on SPN brought up the example of Bhai Lehna ji. He compared the Second Master to this fool, low life Darshan Ragi. His chela says Darshan Ragi is following the Truth by slandering Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. These fools don't even have common sense anymore. Well that's what happens when you become baymukh.

This <banned word filter activated>. if he had continued doing good parchaar aj apna panth kithe hona si *g*. Btw he did a really good simple katha of je je jug karan srist ubaran... Benti to all to put more stuff abt him on the net.

I wonder what his chelas giidder (earlier babbar) are saying about this in Germany.

This <banned word filter activated>. if he had continued doing good parchaar aj apna panth kithe hona si *g*. Btw he did a really good simple katha of je je jug karan srist ubaran... Benti to all to put more stuff abt him on the net.

I wonder what his chelas giidder (earlier babbar) are saying about this in Germany.

Haha, well I totally forgot them. Give me some stuff I will send them some cd's *g* but they are allways at the end on the wining teams side. If they haven't changed theire mind, they will after the meeting at akal takht sahib.

Lol okay i had a look on the website. And yeah they are still on Dr. Prof Phd Raagi ji

http://sameydiawaaz.com/HTML/Main.htm

Here is something abt dasam granth and Babbars when they were in Hamburg (Germany), with Prof ji

http://sameydiawaaz.com/HTML/Bhakhde%20Masle.htm

Can somebody ask for a comment by sending them an E-Mail.

In My Opinion,

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=rytkLRLwGWA

GREAT VIDEO!!!!! PUT IT ON ALL SITES!!!!!

Where ever these Darshan Ragi Slaves put up Their Masters Heretic Words, This video of him Singing Dasam Patshah Bani should Be Shoved Down Their Throats. These Heretics are Only Banking on Darshan Ragis Fame; let them Realize His Acting with All Bani is the Same. He is an A-Class Actor! Bollywood Darshan Ragi. His Acting Remains the Same, only His Subjects Change at Will. Some people always want to be actors and actresses, this is just their desire; their 'chaah!' And Darshan Ragi is amongst them; he simply found a way of being an actor which will bring him fame and cash. Aish and Cash.

Signature drive by New York Gurdwaras against Darshan...New York Gurdwaras have collected more than 1000 signatures against Darshan and they are going to send it to Akal Takhat Sahib. News from Ajit:

ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਨਿਊਯਾਰਕ ਵਿਚ ਦਸਤਖਤ ਮੁਹਿੰਮ ਵਿੱਢੀ

ਨਿਊਯਾਰਕ, 29 ਨਵੰਬਰ (ਹਰਵਿੰਦਰ ਰਿਆੜ)-ਪਿਛਲੇ ਸਮੇਂ ਵਿਚ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਵਿਚ ਵਿਵਾਦਾਂ ਦੇ ਘੇਰੇ ਵਿਚ ਘਿਰੇ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੇ ਸਾਬਕਾ ਜਥੇਦਾਰ ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਰਾਗੀ ਦੇ ਜਿਥੇ ਇਕ ਸੰਸਥਾ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਹੱਕ ਵਿਚ ਇਕਤੱਰਤਾ ਕੀਤੀ ਸੀ ਅਤੇ ਉਸੇ ਸੰਦਰਭ ਵਿਚ ਕੁਝ ਗੁਰੂ ਘਰਾਂ ਅਤੇ ਸ਼ਹੀਦ ਭਗਤ ਸਿੰਘ ਸੁਸਾਇਟੀ ਦੇ ਪ੍ਰਧਾਨ ਸ: ਮਨਿੰਦਰ ਸਿੰਘ ਵੱਲੋਂ ਦਿੱਤੇ ਬਿਆਨ ਅਨੁਸਾਰ ਨਿਊਯਾਰਕ ਵਿਚੋਂ ਲਗਭਗ ਇਕ ਹਜ਼ਾਰ ਦਸਤਖਤ ਪ੍ਰੋ: ਦਰਸ਼ਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਦੇ ਖਿਲਾਫ ਕਰਵਾ ਕੇ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਨੂੰ ਆਉਂਦੇ ਹਫਤੇ ਫੈਕਸ ਰਾਹੀਂ ਭੇਜੇ ਜਾ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ। ਉਧਰ ਕੁਝ ਅਖਬਾਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਅਕਾਲੀ ਦਲ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤਸਰ ਦੇ ਆਗੂਆਂ ਦਾ ਹੁਕਮਨਾਮੇ ਵਿਚ ਨਾਮ ਘੜੀਸਣ ਤੇ ਦਲ ਦੇ ਅਮਰੀਕਾ ਦੇ ਕਨਵੀਨਰ ਸ: ਬੂਟਾ ਸਿੰਘ ਖੜੌਦ ਨੇ ਕਿਹਾ ਕਿ ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ ਦੀ ਪਾਰਟੀ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਦੀ ਸਰਵਉਚਤਾ ਅੱਗੇ ਸਿਰ ਝੁਕਾਉਂਦੀ ਹੈ। ਅਤੇ ਤਖਤ ਦੇ ਫੈਸਲੇ ਨੂੰ ਚੈ¦ਜ ਨਹੀਂ ਕੀਤਾ ਜਾ ਸਕਦਾ। ਜੇਕਰ ਅਜਿਹਾ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ ਤਾਂ ਇਹ ਅਕਾਲ ਤਖਤ ਨੂੰ ਢਾਹ ਹੋਵੇਗੀ।