JAKARA 2004 and TIGERSTYLE

Japmans veerji, please chill with the sarcasm. I agree with what "smart singh" was saying.

The rest of the website is great.

But it was just a bit misleading - the first 3 or 4 pictures that popped up were of girls with died and cut hair and skirts and stuff, I'm a girl so it didn't really bother me, but it doesn't really represent SIKHI properly.. I looked at all of those pictures, and every single girl I saw had cut hair. I'm not being judgemental, honestly, I'm just saying that there's more to Sikhi than simply attending these conferences or whatever - We need to live the Gursikhi Jeevan, and Singhnees especially need to be strong.

It's a website dedicated to Sikhi, but you see pictures like that, and it's a little bit dissapointing.

Otherwise, its all good.

That's exactly my WHOLE point since day 1.. well said phaenjee ^_^

Haven't posted in a while, because i was sleeping. But that's besides the point. I didn't mean to attack them, it's just like what SOGGS said, i'm concerned about the image. I mean, if people just see tons of people with cut hair, at a sikh website, we're gonna be grouped in with a whole bunch of people who aren't sikhs. I didn't mean to attack them, if I wanted to, I would have.

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i have to agree with smart singh ............ out of all those pics i can only say about 6 of those pics i can call sikhs...... if those 6 arent doubles of less amount of peep. every one else is cut hair.

bhul chuuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ke Fateh

Instead of criticizing us and judging us by our website, come to the conference and have first hand information.

Don't judge a book by its cover. Come to the conference. If you still have differences and difficulties then by all means post them. Give us constructive criticism. As an organizer, it is hard for me to take constructive criticism from those that have never attended.

Sincerely,

naindeep