New Video

Southall Fauj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qunSGOvYvWk

This is a new video showing alot of saints, sewaks, nihangs, ragis and so on who have full faith and support in sri dasam granth.

Now nindaks watch this and open your eyes..........come bk into the fold of the true khalsa

Who wud u pick if u had a choice? those great sikhs in the vid or the troll proffesser and the rest of them unpars.

VJKK VJKF. MORCHA IS ON ITS WAY.

Khalsa Ji,

We have to wake up, these nindaks have mobilised and are very very active. There is a concerted effert by these anti-DG fools , they are targeting forums, they have published books and pamphlets, they get up on stage and do wrong parchaar, they have ragies and they have set up a number of websites from where they regularly send out emails.

Some how they have got my email address, I get an email from www.singhsabhacanada at least once a week, and I kid you not, there are at least 150-200 email addresses copied in, many orgnisations and individuals and websites , and they spew there dirt and lies. They must have a good email system because when I try to replay to *all my email errors - sending to too many addresses, so I have to send out many emails by cutting down on the number of people I send to. Then i get replies back, many abusive.

We also need to get savvy, come on guys, lets stop our infighting and face these dushts, get together even if you are in groups of two's and threes, larger groups are even better, but do somthing. Get together and talk and discuss - every little helps, then take action, if you can even create a simple pamphlet do this and get it printed, even if it is 200 copies and distribute at the local gurdwara. Or as a group target a website and email them, or set up your own website, it does not matter if there are other pro-DG sites, start another and add as much information as you can.