Ragi Darshan Singh Declared Tankhaiya

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was absolutly shocked when i recieved an email from "Panth Khalsa" in it they described darsho's attrocities and then had the following in it.....

Panth khalsa group comments: This is a sad news for us. If anyone is happy then we have a suggestion for them that In Dasam granth, all baanis are not TRUE, only and very few baanis are written by Guru Gobind Singhji....Others are come from anti Sikh sources. Which are added before 19th Century.

Bhul Chuk Maal karni.

im like OMG!!!! what the hell is this about:??:???

Who is panth khalsa? These anti sikh organizations take funny names. If they do not believe in dasam Granth

how did they take name panth khalsa? Shame on such phoney organization.

I just saw this intvw on the net :

http://sikhsindia.bl...lsa-on-ptc.html

The day he gave this interview for PTC walking quite nicely, he did a PR campaign by publising an advertisement in anti-Sikh newspaper, Spokesman. Trying to sway the public sympathy towards him he said that he was 70 years old and was on a wheel chair!

He is such a dramatist.

Moreover all what he is saying in the PTC interview has already been rebutted by Dr Jodh Singh and others. See this video

http://patshahi10.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=324:dr-jodh-singh-rebutts-darshan-singh-ragis-claims&catid=48:tv-interviews&Itemid=65

Ragi Darshan displayed a very shameful behaviour at akal takhat. He showed that he was like a child

devoid of any maturity. This is a typical behaviour of low life people.

His ego was so high that he thought it was an insult for him to present himself before jathedars.

He never gave a thought that sikh history is replete with highest respect for akal takhat that even a

monarch like Ranjit singh presented himself in front of jathedar of akal takhat.

Such immaturity on his part does not even make him a sikh leave aside jathedar of akal takhat.Money

looted from sangat has gone to his head. let us pray that sikhism get rid of such divisive people.

i was hoping that he would have the guts 2 go in front of the 5 Singhs but i guess i knew better than that!!! someone shouldve dragged him in there lol...thought it was kinda bold and disrespectful of him 2 just sit in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. kinda surprising no one gave him the ol 1 2 lol

i was hoping that he would have the guts 2 go in front of the 5 Singhs but i guess i knew better than that!!! someone shouldve dragged him in there lol...thought it was kinda bold and disrespectful of him 2 just sit in front of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. kinda surprising no one gave him the ol 1 2 lol

There were about 400 Nihungs, Guru dian ladlian fauja. Nihungs were asking for him repeatedly. But task force did not agree.