Khalsa Ladies Camp

Akaali

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I'm so proud to see all these Bibya in dastars, believe me there's probably more in these pictures than in the whole of East London. Just a bit unsure but it appears some of these bibya are plucking their eyebrows. Maybe it's me, but I was once 'Mr Vain' and I am pretty sure I know shaped eyebrows. Either that or some of them are blessed with perfect symmetrical eyebrows.

Don't wish to be judgemental, but then is this not the same as a man with a trimmed dhari and dastar?

Otherwise, it's great to see all the sewa being done by the bibya......

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I'm so proud to see all these Bibya in dastars, believe me there's probably more in these pictures than in the whole of East London. Just a bit unsure but it appears some of these bibya are plucking their eyebrows. Maybe it's me, but I was once 'Mr Vain' and I am pretty sure I know shaped eyebrows. Either that or some of them are blessed with perfect symmetrical eyebrows.

waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

not every bibi does that...and some are blessed with perfect eyebrows blush.gif

yea, i was confused about that for a bit too cuz i have seen bibiyan doing that ...but never understood why(?)

bhul chuk muaff karni

This camp is most probably in New Mexico, USA. These Singhnees are mostly American Singhnees and they follow some Shiri Singh Sahib Yogi Bhajan man. It is based in New Mexico and they have alotta weird stuff going on with the leader over here in America. Weird stuff meaning him making up his own rules!! If it was the American Yogi Bhajan i wouldnt promote this stuff too much. Ive seen some really good American Singhs and Singhnees but following one man doesnt seem like the best idea to me. If it is the same camp im thinking it is it is in the summer.

GurSa, yes, some of them do that. Some of them do remove their hair, eyebrows, etc. Some wear sleeveless shirts but have no underarm hair - they remove it. Not all of them do that, though.

and some are blessed with perfect eyebrows

there is no such thing. All hair is blessed. I believe the more hair, the more blessed. :wub:

whats this talk about "perfect eyebrows"?!?!

so-called perfect eyebrows like the gorae who are shaved and plucked like chickens? looks deformed to me :T:

So they are cursed with chicken-brows (yes i made it up and its my word now)

normal singhnees, with normal eyebrows, have perfect and beautiful eyebrows.