Bssf & Sikh Students Federation Challenge Shiv Sena Bandh Call On 17th

B.S.S.F

Punjab youth need to be ready for 14th. This month can be dreadful for SIKHS if they dont prepare themselves. Official numbers havn't come in for Dec 5th Ludhiana Goli Khaand and now shiv sena calls for punjab bandh. WHO IS SHIV SENA TO CALL FOR BANDH ON PUNJAB. When SIKHS prepare than selves fully for this we can ensure that these pandits cant do nothing. SHASTARDHARI is what SIKHS Need to become

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BSSF need to prove themselves yet, they are too new and made mistakes already which loads people have been talking about. I think Gagandeep is main person, may have good intentions, but they need to be careful in everything they do, Dont want to put anyone down, but mistakes have to be pointed out as well, one minute they may be doing something good now collecting funds for posters, but tomorrow they make make mistakes like the past and speak in issues there is no need to. I still support them if they do good like BOSS (who have never spoken without reason in issues and carried on with Sewa like Sikhi camp etc). So carry on the good work bssf, i will consider donating for this cause and hopefully you guys will start to put some confidence back in people by doing good.

We are pleased to know that there are people like yourself who have taken their time out to identify any points in which you feel BSSF is not operating in a way that you would expect. If you feel uncomfortable then please do personal message us in regards to which "mistakes" you are referring to and this will be looked into seriously.

As we have stated on a number of occasions before, we don't not intend to confront or compete with any panthic organisation.

As for sewadars of BOSS, some senior members have openly said to us that they do not wish to "engage" with the media. They don't participate in conventions and other Political events. However, they have a excellent record in sewa from a more spiritual perspective i.e. Camps. Something which we fully support and are open to assistances.

The British Sikh Student Federation is different in the sense that we are more politically outspoken and not everyone will agree with what we have to say, however we dont intend to cause controversy but to simply put forward our view point on certain issues.

BSSF takes a more international approach to its area of sewa and in doing so, we don't clash with BOSS but in fact this allows for us to work together in achieving any and all Panthic Aims.

I hope this helps,

Harninder Singh

Additional Secretary

Dhaas, like many others, did not agree with their stance taken in favour of Panjabi singer Babbu Mann by way of a B.S.S.F. statement very recently, this has affected their credibility as an unbiased Panthic organisation, but to aid in the distribution of posters in Panjab of Brehamgyanee Mahanpurakh Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Jee Khalsa Bhindranwale may be a good initiative to support. Hopefully B.S.S.F. will support Panthic Parchaaraks (like Sant Baba Ranjit Singh Jee Dhadrianwale) and Panthic Jathebandhia in the future and continue to establish themselves as a trustworthy credible organisation who will do much good work in the UK and other countries.

You may want to announce this initiative at the national conference and emergency gathering on Saturday at Southall Singh Sabha Gurdwara in order to get the views of the Sangat and support for the project which does not necessarily need to be limited to the 14th December 2009, but as general future Sewa for people who live in Panjab.

yes, but people still need to be careful of which organisations they support if they dont have confidence in the shady stances these groups have taken in the past. babboo maan stance was just...well...stupid! all i'm saying is it might be good what they doing, but i for one will think twice before i get my confidence back in them and others should as well. i really did support them before when and after they formed and really hoped they would not be the typical one sided biased organisation. i mean where is their statement now for this ashutosh stuff? where is support for people like sant ranjit singh ji now who have made the world aware of this cult and almost got killed doing it? where is the statement of thanks now? this is where i get doubts in such groups. they should apologise for their last statement and withdraw it or something then make a new one in light of these recent events, thats only way really at the moment.

Everyone should still support the posters like nirvair s khalsa has said above!

Bhai Bittu's press conference exactly 2 years back when Shiv Sena threatened to remove Sant Bhindranwale's picture from Darbar Sahib :

Harjot Brar, dont go back to your old tactics of trying to act panthic by trying to look like a follower of daljit singh bittu, but really you are the opposite of all his views and you do that to just spread your anti panthic venom on this forum. same old tactics used by your master like afghana and most recently the ragi. all heretics are being exposed on this forum, the panth will not remain quiet with people like you (who have been exposed mr harjot "das nimanoo" brar).

The British Sikh Student Federation wouldlike to announce that it is fully engaged in getting 100,000 Posters of SantJarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale produced for the Punjab Bandh called givenby Hindu Extremist outfit, Shiv Sena on the 14th December 2009.

Shiv Sena claims that will be calling a Bandhfor the whole of Punjab and will attempt to remove all posters and portraits ofSant Bhindranwale but the Sikh Youth of Punjab are adamant that this will benot allowed to happen and the Sikh Sangat abroad are requested to support thePanth at this dark time.

This all happened just shortly after theLudhiana violence of Saturday 5th December and now again the SikhNation is being challenged.

Members of the Federation have been indiscussion with Sikh Students Federation (Gazi) and SADA PP (Bhai Sandeep SinghCanadian) and have confirmed that the posters will be distributed amongst thepeople of Punjab in protest of the challenge given by Shiv Sena.

Please transfer donations to the BSSFaccount if you will to donate

Lloyds TSB

British Sikh Student Federation

Sc: 30 – 90 – 89

Acc: 00129504

Note: Please state whyyou are donating any funds in the REFERENCE. Fund name etc.

Harinder Singh

Media secretary

http://britishsikhst...h-call-on-17th/

Printing posters and then posting them up does what? Honestly ask yourself this question. In which direction is the Panth headed and how does this help.

If you haven't noticed Sant ji' is known as a terrorist and a Khalistani around the world and this is a known 'fact'. This in my opinion is one of the worst moves possible. This will create a Khalistan against Indian government movement. This is all bad news for the Sikhs because now the gov't of India can unleash it's army on the Sikhs. And kill under the banner we were trying to keep unity of India

Do you want honest Sikhs to die over lies. Your falling right into there trap.

This isn't even about Sant ji and who cares if they said they won't allow photos up of Sant ji and/or will take them off. This is there plan to distract Sikhs from the real goal and then burn us.

All this handing out poster is all about the ego. Put this issue aside and address the real issue. If you got authority then use it for the betterment of the Khalsa Panth, not to make the same msitake twice in 30 years.

I agree with Only Five on this one. This just shows niavity when challenged in a playground fight. A Poster fight will be nothing more than a clash of egos.

BSSF, to me you appear to be jumping on whatever bandwagon you can to gain some kind of panthic legitimisation. I seem to remember you jumped gungho into the already 'blown up' Babbu Maan issue and again this race to be the first and original.

Please do represent yourselves at Singh Sabha Southall this weekend so that the Sangat can see who you are. Give us some confidence that your not just an young angry internet voice and can interact in panthic concencus decision making.

yes, but people still need to be careful of which organisations they support if they dont have confidence in the shady stances these groups have taken in the past. babboo maan stance was just...well...stupid! all i'm saying is it might be good what they doing, but i for one will think twice before i get my confidence back in them and others should as well. i really did support them before when and after they formed and really hoped they would not be the typical one sided biased organisation. i mean where is their statement now for this ashutosh stuff? where is support for people like sant ranjit singh ji now who have made the world aware of this cult and almost got killed doing it? where is the statement of thanks now? this is where i get doubts in such groups. they should apologise for their last statement and withdraw it or something then make a new one in light of these recent events, thats only way really at the moment.

Everyone should still support the posters like nirvair s khalsa has said above!

http://britishsikhstudentfederation.com/index/campaigns-projects/ashutosh-followers-kill-sikh-along-with-police/

After senior members of the British Sikh Student Federation revealed that in a telephonic conversations with members of Panthic Organisations including Bhai Sandeep Singh Ji Canadian of Shiromani Akali Dal Amritsar Panch Pardhani it was revealed that a number of Singhs have attained Shaheedi. There are a number of different unconfirmed reports regarding the Shahadat of Sikhs who were rightly protesting against the Fake “Guru” Ashutosh.

Some reports have come in stating that up to seven Sikh youth have been killed. The Punjab Government has once again shown how it will go to any extent to hurt the feelings of Sikhs and protect anti-Sikh forces that operate in Punjab to weaken the roots of Sikhi by attacking our very foundations such as Shabad Guru, Amrit Sanchar and Rehit Maryada which was given to us by our Gurus and Shaheeds after suffering much loss and pain.

The Federation would like to point out that this is the same, Akali-BJP government under which in 1978, 13 Sikhs were killed by Police and Narankari Followers who physically disrespected Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji in Amritsar on Vaisakhi Day!

The SGPC and Akal Thakt Sahib had asked the Punjab Government to ban the event of the Fake “Guru” but they were nothing more than token requests. The government is under the pressure of RSS controlled and operated BJP which has no space for the sentiments of Sikhs and in fact pleasures itself upon seeing Sikhs in anguish and distress.

District magistrate Vikas Garg, has imposed a curfew in Ludhiana, according to media reports in Police divisions 1, 2, 3, 4.

Meanwhile, Sikhs have today declared a total Bandh in Ludhiana for tomorrow to protest of the Government protection and promotion of anti-Sikh Deras.

Harinder Singh

Media Secretary

BSSF, you have not answered the question which is crucial to answer. Instead you put up an article, which your organization wrote. How does that help answer the question that poster of Sant ji will help Sikhs in PUnjab.

At the bottom of the poster you can write Sant ji wasn't a terrorist or Khalistani. Still doesn't change anything. If anything that brings up Khalistan conflict.

BSSF, calls itself a Sikh organization then you guys need to answer to the people that you represent.

As of right now my advice to sangat is not to donate one cent to create posters of Sant ji. Why create a problem where it doesn't even exist. And why fall into the traps of congress.

In My Opinion,

Understanding the Politics of Congress and Other Parties Involved is Important!! BIG TIME!!

Most People think that Each Party is Independent!! NOT TRUE!! They are Inter-Connected! They are Against Each Other often, But They also Work With Each Other for Common Goals!

The Common Goal for BJP, RSS, Shiv Sena, ETC!! and Congress are To ATTACK SIKHS!!! Congress Ideology includes to ATTACK SIKHS!! 1984 IS WHO THEY ARE!!! Their ideology stays the same! Their make up and appearance changes! To understand the current situation:

Congress is attempting to Get Presidents' Rule in Punjab! Congress wants to Use Military in Punjab. They are using Situations of the Migrant Worker and Ludiana Attacks on Sikhs (By Badals) to Get Military Rule! Badals and Congress Both Attack Sikhs! Badals do it more discreetly (not really), Congress comes Out With Guns Blazing!! Literally! Both are Very Dangerous! Congress Also is Using Sarna and Darshan Ragi to ATTACK THE SOURCE OF BIR RAS AND AMIRTDHARI JEEVAN OF SIKHS!!! CONGRESS WANTS CONTROL OF AKAL TAKHAT!! BADALS ARE ALSO VERY DANGEROUS!! CONGRESS WANT TO ELIMINATE SIKHS AND ATTACK KHALSA DHARMA FOR LONG TERM!!!!!

Parties Do Each Other Favors for Common Goals: Shiv Sena Hate Sikhs; Congress Hates Sikhs. Badals Also Can Use Shiv Sena for Their Political Tactics in Punjab. Congress of Punjab Want Presidents Rule!! Use of Military! They Need Problems in Punjab. They Get their 'Friends' Shiv Sena to Start Troubles! The Goal of Congress is to use words like 'terrorists' etc! They Want to Use Force to ATTACK SIKHS!!!! AGAIN!!!! NEVER TRUST CONGRESS!!!!! THEY WANT SIKHS TO COME OUT TO BE ATTACKED!!!

Be Very Careful!! THINGS ARE NOT AS THEY SEEM!! THESE PARTIES!! BADALS, RSS, BJP, SHIV SENA, CONGRESS ETC ETC ETC!! ALL WORK TOGETHER IN DIFFERENT INSTANCES FOR COMMON GOALS!!!

The Current Situation is That Congress Want to ATTACK SIKHS through AKAL TAKHAT AS WELL!!! And Using Shiv Sena they want to ATTACK SIKHS PHYSICALLY TO BRING OUT SIKHS AND CALL THEM 'TERRORISTS'!!!! BECAUSE ALWAYS REMEMBER!!! ANY PROBLEMS!!! NO MATTER WHAT!! IT IS THE SIKHS WHO WILL BE TARGETED WITH THE MOST FORCE!!!!! ALWAYS!!!!!

Be Very Careful! Their Plans are Very Sinister!

SARNA WORKS WITH MANY PARTIES ATTACKING SIKHS!! HE IS BIG TIME INSIDER OF PARTIES ATTACKING KHALSA DHARMA!!!! BIG TIME!!!!!!!! CONGRESS IS USING SARNA TO ATTACK DASAM PATSHAH BANI!!!! THE SOURCE OF AMRIT SANCHAAR!!!!! PREM!!!! BIR RAS!!! POLITICAL SMARTS!!! WAR TACTICS!!! FEARLESSNESS!!! AND SO MUCH MORE!!!!! THERE ARE MANY TACTICS BEING EXECUTED BY CONGRESS AT THE SAME TIME!! SOME TO USE MILITARY AGAINST SIKHS IN PUNJAB!! OTHERS TO BRING OUT SIKHS TO ATTACK THEM!! OTHERS TO USE EXCUSE TO GET CONTROL SUCH AS PRESIDENTS RULE!! OTHERS TO LONG TERM FINISH THE SPIRIT OF KHALSA BY ATTACKING DASAM PATSHAH BANI AND TAKING OVER AKAL TAKHAT!!! ETC!! ETC!! ETC!! LOTS OF PLANS BEING EXECUTED SIMULTANEOUSLY!! IT INVOLVES MEDIA! DRAMA IN PARLIAMENTS!! ETC!! ETC!! ETC!!

EVERYONE ATTACKING SIKHS!! BADALS FEED POISON BY SNEAKING IT INTO THE FOOD; WHILE GIVING THEM HUGS!! AND CONGRESS COME OUT GUNS BLAZING!! ALWAYS SIKHS WILL BE TARGETED!!

NEVER TRUST CONGRESS!!! BE VERY CAREFUL OF THEIR TRAPS!!!!