Reasons For Parkash Of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib

Sevadar84

I

f you read my reply above, I said I was asking a question. There is a difference between writing and compiling. Writing is actually writing it, while compliling is putting something together. Like an Amrit Keertan Pothi, the bani is written by Guru Sahib, but the pothi was compiled by Gursikhs early on this century. So I am not questiong whether Guru Gobind Singh wrote this, but more so whether he compiled or put it together. Gutkay contain bani written by guru sahib, but they didnt compile them..

He put it togther during his life time.That is why his hand written pages known as khas patras are there.He had scribes and his corrections do appear in beer.

Unfortunately this beer was lost during sack of Anandpur and later sold to a sikh by a pathan.It is still held by a private house.

Second beer compiled in 1698 is at patna sahib.

Afterwards Baba Binod singh, baba deep singh, bhai mani singh had written there own beers. To doubt such gursikhs is a sin since they had been companions of Guru sahib.When their beers were matched contents were more or less same.

I am not doubting mentioned gursikhs - again you are assuming!!

More or less the same?? SO if some wrote a copy of Guru Granth Sahib ji which was more or less the same, with a few extras, or a some bits missing, would you accept it as the same granth which was installed as our living guru in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I

f you read my reply above, I said I was asking a question. There is a difference between writing and compiling. Writing is actually writing it, while compliling is putting something together. Like an Amrit Keertan Pothi, the bani is written by Guru Sahib, but the pothi was compiled by Gursikhs early on this century. So I am not questiong whether Guru Gobind Singh wrote this, but more so whether he compiled or put it together. Gutkay contain bani written by guru sahib, but they didnt compile them..

He put it togther during his life time.That is why his hand written pages known as khas patras are there.He had scribes and his corrections do appear in beer.

Unfortunately this beer was lost during sack of Anandpur and later sold to a sikh by a pathan.It is still held by a private house.

Second beer compiled in 1698 is at patna sahib.

Afterwards Baba Binod singh, baba deep singh, bhai mani singh had written there own beers. To doubt such gursikhs is a sin since they had been companions of Guru sahib.When their beers were matched contents were more or less same.

I am not doubting mentioned gursikhs - again you are assuming!!

More or less the same?? SO if some wrote a copy of Guru Granth Sahib ji which was more or less the same, with a few extras, or a some bits missing, would you accept it as the same granth which was installed as our living guru in 1708 by Guru Gobind Singh?

I think you are straying from the subject. Have you seen kartarpuri beer? Have you seen goindwal pothian ? Like this you will be opening a pandora's box in respect of SGGS also.Tgere are pages missing from kartrapuri beer, there are deletions and multiple corrections .This is not the subject of discussion.

in case of dasam granth i have given you beers which are essentially more or less same.More or less same means that since we have two beers written before 1699 they do not have zafarnama whereas others have.

Applying same parameter that you use for denigrating Dasam Granth please show where it is written SGGS was installed as Guru. Is it written inside SGGS ji?

Those who disrespect dasam granth are not followers of SGGS ji also.This already is demonstrated by kala afghna gang and spokesman heretics who have disowned SGGS and nine gurus as well. They have disowned Amrit sanchar also. They started with dasam grantha and have gone to atack SGGS ji. It is all over the net.