Jathedar Swarnjit Singh Supports Babbu Maan Album

AK47 JATHA LION

i too can touch a person who is bleeding and therefore have blood on my clothes

until these self styled sant babas do not openly declare for khalistan (whether it by peaceful means or by warfare) they will remain lal bhatti sants

all i heard was dhumma saying badal and bjp need to be arrested - not a bad thing but why not anymore?

ranjit singh has immense following, why does he not use it for a political purpose? why does he hide behind dhumma? he came on sikh channel and says all 500 sheep need is 1 lion. is he not that lion? i thought he was a sant baba mahapurkh?

if ranjit singh is truly a good leader he will rise up and fill the vacuum but i cant quite see him doing that - he loves having his photo taken too much yet he can slate monas forgetting jinda sukha who i regard as greater sikhs than him

i am not slating all preachers, no doubt dhumma and ranjit singh have done much more than me to help the panth but they are not stepping up when the opportunity arises - they continue to be scared or controlled by the state

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Swaranjeet Jathedar has just lost my support. These sort of characters just give away their intentions by making you tube videos like this one because it is not like he is a big time parcharak or Sikh leader or someone who does A LOT of sewa for Sikhi (although respect to what he has done) who everyone is waiting to hear from about this Babbu Mann issue. He should have stayed quiet and remained neutral on such a pointless topic. They are all in it for their personal agenda's. I'm not gonna comment on Swaranjeet, but most of them are jealous of the likes of Dharian Wale anyway...................sad really!

.....and m16 - you are just obviously biased in everyway, you hate Sants and parchar of sikhi and those who do it like Dhadrian Wale, this makes you an enemy and you are here like many others before you to distort facts, create doubts, spit venom on behalf of the well-known agencies. Agents like you need to be kept a close eye on by the mods. Looking at all your missionary kala afghana type posts on this forum, your views cannot be taken seriously and are not welcome. This is SIKH Sangat, not ANTI-SIKH Sangat.

Anyone who speaks in favour of Babbu Maan is either anti-panthic, anti dasam granth, or doesnt do enough seva to be considered a valued opinion, thats the outlook of people here on sikhsangat.

As for those hyping up Dhumma, all I can do is laugh, go speak to proper Taksal Singhs who did sangat with Mahaan Gursikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh. They hate the sound of Dhummas name, if only you people knew a percentage of Dhumma's reality, you would be spitting at him.

In the video, Dhadrianwala says were not going to move from here until something is done, where is he now? Nothing came out of the whole Ludhiaana Kaand, why has everything gone quiet?

Anyone who speaks in favour of Babbu Maan is either anti-panthic, anti dasam granth, or doesnt do enough seva to be considered a valued opinion, thats the outlook of people here on sikhsangat.

As for those hyping up Dhumma, all I can do is laugh, go speak to proper Taksal Singhs who did sangat with Mahaan Gursikhs like Sant Jarnail Singh. They hate the sound of Dhummas name, if only you people knew a percentage of Dhumma's reality, you would be spitting at him.

In the video, Dhadrianwala says were not going to move from here until something is done, where is he now? Nothing came out of the whole Ludhiaana Kaand, why has everything gone quiet?

There is a connection with those who speak for Babbu Mann and their views in SIKHI. As for Dhumma, no comment, not everyone is supporting him but what people are saying is that if he is doing something good or trying, then there is no need to try and bring him down. Otherwise, there is little to be said about him apart from the fact he likes getting in front of the camera even though other Gursikhs are doing more than him which everyone knows. But at least he is doing more than any of us, including you Dasmesh Force (who is just writing messed up twisted views from the looks of it).

In regards to Dhadrian Wale, firstly you obviously hate the Sant no matter what he does. In fact, you are only using Sant Jarnail Singh Ji's name for your own agenda, otherwise all you kala afghana supporters and missionarys hate anyone who has "Sant" in front of their name lol. Watch the Sikh Channel videos on you tube and Dhadrian Wale explains the position in detail very clearly. There is no need for anyone to support him or say anything about him if the Sant himself has made everything very clear on Sikh Channel.

Also, why dont YOU Dasmesh Force go to India and fight and die fighting, why dont YOU do something instead promoting the views of that Prof Darshan Singh all day?

Just for the record, anyone, including you Dasmesh Force, who is AGAINST Dasam Granth and therefore AGAINST Guru Gobind Singh Ji, they are an enemy of Sikhs, let alone a being a Sikh. This should be made clear to those who are ignorant of the PURAATAN times and traditions!

Also, why dont YOU Dasmesh Force go to India and fight and die fighting, why dont YOU do something instead promoting the views of that Prof Darshan Singh all day?

Just for the record, anyone, including you Dasmesh Force, who is AGAINST Dasam Granth and therefore AGAINST Guru Gobind Singh Ji, they are an enemy of Sikhs, let alone a being a Sikh. This should be made clear to those who are ignorant of the PURAATAN times and traditions!

LOL see you just confirmed my point regarding your opinion as anyone speaking in favour of Babbu Maan must be anti dasam granth!

When have I ever praised Darshan Sio or spoken against Dasam Granth? Think you should look at FACTS rather than making up your own nonsense.

i also believe that some self styled sant babas are very good at PR and love having studio photos of themselves on their internet pages

"m16" - you should look at Swaranjit Singh's facebook page, and then ask who "loves having studio photos of themselves on their internet pages".

Waheguroo

LOL!!!

m16 is just a hater, he is a nindak and only posts on behalf of anti-panthic agencies to promote their twisted views to create hatred. He is not Sikh and neither is Dasmesh Force, their views on this forum give this away. Dasam Granth haters for starters are not only NOT SIKHS, but they ARE AGAINST SIKHI altogether!

Puraatan

you are a liar - please show me evidence of where i have shown disrespect towards dasam bani. as you will not be able to do this, i have the full right to call you a liar. liars are the worst type of people, gurbani says this.

edited: no nindya of any Gurmukh Panthic sevadaar allowed. No one is born perfect, and no one can ever be perfect. The question is, how many people have you brought into Sikhi? start counting.

please refrain from saying that i or another person on this forum is or isnt a sikh. you are not qualified to make or pass judgment.

GuruManeyoGranth

when did i say anything in favour of swaranjeet singh? again, i invite you to show me this. i said that i agreed with buddha dal's comments.

it is an entirely seperate matter that i actually do agree with many of the points swaranjeet singh makes - but i would agree with any comment i thought sensible and correct. does he not raise some good points? shouldnt ranjit singh sell his fancy fleet of cars and buy smaller cars and donate the money to poor people?

if swaranjeet singh has a facebook page with silly studio photos then that is on par with the egotisitical photos that ranjeet singh has on his website - i make no bones about it.

and by the way 'm16' stop talking gobbeldy gook! your only jelous because YOU cant pose as good as dhadrianwale. and besides their photos aren't done in a studio, you can edit pics, i didn't think i'd have to tell you this. It doesn't take a genius to spot the difference in which is edited and which is original. This is done purposely by Kulwant singh (dhadrianwale site designer) to make the pictures look even better. Ive given you an example below:

Copy%20of%20p%20(69).jpgCopy%20of%20p%20(68).jpg