Question For The Pro-dasam Granth Camp

KH4L1$T4N1

Vaheguroo ji ka Khalsa vaheguroo ji ki fateh

dass would like to ask one question to the hardcore dasam Granth supporters please note in no way do I agree with the missioanry school of thought. What I would ask is if tommorow the brainboxes of the panth ( both pro and anti dasam Granth) debate this issue at Akaal takhat and the decision is made that certain parts of dasam Granth is not Gurus rachnaa would the sampardas and the pro dasam Granth guys accept this? No point in askin the anti guys as I dont think there are any this site, please note this is just a question not a attempt to start a debate.

Bhul chuk Maaf

I doubt such a verdict you be accepted. That is my observation.

It seems to me that Sampradaa's enjoy their right to their own opinions and customs. Akal Takhat Sahib has issued several contradictory and conflicting hukamnamey in the past that a common person like me doesn't know WHICH one to believe! I have no biased opinion towards (neither against nor pro) dasam granth.. I have been actively researching the topic to establish a stance! There's too much fragmentation - everyone has thier own story.. all the information needs to be sifted and sorted!!

Thats my two cents!

Gurfateh.

dass would like to ask one question to the hardcore dasam Granth supporters please note in no way do I agree with the missioanry school of thought. What I would ask is if tommorow the brainboxes of the panth ( both pro and anti dasam Granth) debate this issue at Akaal takhat and the decision is made that certain parts of dasam Granth is not Gurus rachnaa would the sampardas and the pro dasam Granth guys accept this? No point in askin the anti guys as I dont think there are any this site, please note this is just a question not a attempt to start a debate.

Bhul chuk Maaf

Your wrong about one thing. There are many anti-Sri Dasam Granth low lifes on here. They play many games and do try there hardest to decieve others.

Bhul chuk Maaf

This issue has been analysed and settled.Religious scriptures are not authenticated in this way.Nobody can ever doubt a religious scripture.

Only fools do that.

Guest shastr

to the topic starter, bhaji i think u should start a new topic, and ask the question, "if a meeting held at akal takht sahib concludes that all of bani is from guru sahib and is authentic, then will the anti-dasam bani people accept this??"

its sad we even have to go through this. i actually cant believe these anti dasam bani people, going against guru gobind singh ji's bani? the same father who gave up everything for us, we doubt his bani? makes me sick just thinking about it. these people are no doubt re-born masands. dusht atma's running around waiting for somebody to tame them.

So I'll take that as a no? can't say I'm suprised, the stubborness on both sides is too much and convines me further that this issue shall never be resolved. Will ask the anti crew also.

What issue you are talking here.There is no issue here.

Moreover you should be aware of stand of this site on DG,

Enire DG is from tenth master. No second opinion allowed on that.

WAHEGURUJIKAKHALSAWAHEGURUJIKEFATEH.

[size="4"]There is no proof that the Sri Dassam Granth is NOT the Bani of Sri Gobind Singh Maharajh. There is no proof against the authenticity of SGGS either.

Bhai Gurdas Ji's vaaran & kabit svaye are original aswell. Bhai Nand Lal Ji's Ghazals are also authentic.

If somebody does not have vishvaas(faith) in the above,what purpose are they serving by preaching heresy. Are there not enough divisions in the Panth already?[/size]

A decision has been made on this granth before with the Sodhak commitee with over 100 years ago. a massive debate was put up about the saropp its authenticity and relevance to the sikh. The decision (a panthic decision0 was made to accept this as the Rachna of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji. This decision has been made and should not be opened again and again on every hundred years. Whatever decisions are made now i am sure will be revisited again and again. We do not accept hukum but openly challenge it no wonder we are int he state that we are in!