Bbc's Sonia Deol Is Forced Off Facebook

That's exactly what I'm talking about. We shouldn't react with knee-j erk emotional reactions. There's no need for cursing..it just makes us sound stupid and not dharmic.

exactly & welll said bharjee, why sikhs dont look at history to lean what to do i dont know why. did any of the gurus complain like this, you would not see guru jees whinging on a forum. dasme patshah wrote a letter to the muguls telling them . think sikho ! how pwerful a letter that written with enough intelligence would effect the bbc

That's exactly what I'm talking about. We shouldn't react with knee-j erk emotional reactions. There's no need for cursing..it just makes us sound stupid and not dharmic.

exactly & welll said bharjee, why sikhs dont look at history to lean what to do i dont know why. did any of the gurus complain like this, you would not see guru jees whinging on a forum. dasme patshah wrote a letter to the muguls telling them . think sikho ! how pwerful a letter that written with enough intelligence would effect the bbc

If you actually believe a letter will influence BBC away from making millions of dollars off propaganda then by all means do what you think is right. laugh.gif A letter doesn't mean anything, if you haven't realized, these type of individuals only understand with force when they lose something that is very dear to them like money. If Sikhs can make a law suit against these low lifes then it's the best way to get BBC for what they did. They love money and power and by actually successfully suing them, if you can, your taking both away from them to some degree.