Coventry Anti Gurmat Meeting - Dasam Granth, Nanakshahi Calender

Matheen Jee,

This is my last post on Sikh Sangat. The fact is he does he has done it for years whether hear or on other forums, he used to do it on tapoban too. I am actually suprised you or another admin member deleted my post. It was no personal attack on him. I did not slander him, just the fact of what I have been seeing for years. I am not a child or a teenager who dis-respect other gursiklh whether they be DDT, Nanaksar, Nihung I agree to live with amongst other who have a different school of thought. Over the last couple of months. I have come to a conclusion (from what I have witness here) that Sikh sangat forum is NOT for all of the sangat. I have seen K_Z adding masalla to topics everytime and he gets away with it. There was no need to keep adding 'doing nindia of DT or maha pursh' he could have just stated has anybody got the audio from sat cross roads meeting. Its quite clear that little bit is to cause or put more petrol on the fire. K_Z stated himself that they would rather not try to resolve the matter in a previous post (I dont see piaar here or attempting to make things better). You keep his post, however deleted mine. Tell me what was wrong in my post?

I stated about building birdges, both sides doing vichaar together, attempting to get out of this circles of both sides fighting as it would be the downfall of us I stated their is an old rehit that a Sikh should not sleep without resloving his dispute with another Sikh. Is that so bad? or maybe Sikhsangat does not want this to happen. It is clear you allow his or other post that slander Jatha on for longer however questioning, taksaali members, or their beliefs or anything that someone from taksaal getting upset, you delete straight away. Posts disrespecting any gursikh despit whatever jathebandi is from should be deleted immediately.

The fact is, Sikhsangat is pro taksaal and anti Akhand Keertani Jatha, yet you have to keep stating 'no, rest of AKJ is ok just AKJ UK'. Just an excuse ! So called singhs belonging to Taksaal put up posts making lies about Bhai Sahib and allowed on, that is more proof of what moderators or Sikhsangat is by allowing it.

SIkhsangat has lost its respect it used to have. All I see everysingle day people slandering gursikhs. This should be called nindia.com. There is no piaar here. This forum has caused a bigger rift between gursikhs.

I will not use this forum again, and Im sure many others will stop too. There seem to be much better forums that teach about Sikh history, paath etc.

You have become a dissapointment.

Apologies if I have offended

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhalsaa VaahegurooJeeKeeFatehh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Veer Ji, sorry you feel that way, let me try to respond to your post.

Matheen Jee,

This is my last post on Sikh Sangat. The fact is he does he has done it for years whether hear or on other forums, he used to do it on tapoban too. I am actually suprised you or another admin member deleted my post.

Your post had no relevance to the topic. He asked for a audio recording or for photos. No jatha was mentioned. In fact, as far as I know, the meeting wasn't an AKJ event, so how can any criticism of it be seen as criticism of the AKJ?

It was no personal attack on him. I did not slander him, just the fact of what I have been seeing for years.

That may be so, but how is it relevant to this topic? Your comments were of a personal nature and directed to him - you should use the PM feature for that. If you can point out recent threads where attacks on any Jathebandi have been allowed, please do so. We keep a log of all reports that reach us - not one, (since I've has access to them) has been a complaint about jatha bashing.

There was no need to keep adding 'doing nindia of DT or maha pursh' he could have just stated has anybody got the audio from sat cross roads meeting.

That is your opinion, and I would probably have left that line out too, however it is a factual statement so don't see what the problem is. The nindya was done by a person, not by a jatha.

The fact is, Sikhsangat is pro taksaal and anti Akhand Keertani Jatha, yet you have to keep stating 'no, rest of AKJ is ok just AKJ UK'. Just an excuse ! So called singhs belonging to Taksaal put up posts making lies about Bhai Sahib and allowed on,.....

Veer Ji, please show me a single post where any moderator has made that statement, or where lies about Bhai Sahib have been allowed? Those are pretty serious allegations, so it is only fair that the proof is provided.

Have you ever reported the posts you find objectionable?

Guru Rakha.