Hero Of The World!

S 3

Matheen bhajee - whenever you post, there's a massive blank white space afterwards until the next post. "AK-47" also made this point in another thread. Must be the Kirpaa of being of a mod, but annoying for the rest! :)

Waheguroo

That sounds weird, seems all good to me.. Wish i can see the screenshot of that long white space...

Matheen ji its happening to me as well its really bad lol. Same as AK-47 and Guru Maneyo Granth. Everywhere you post a large white space is under your post and the whole screen (forum board) gets messed up, everything out of alignment and everything. I cant read the posts properly or reply or quote as the buttons are so hard to find and mixed up. I had to just click reply at the top of the page as everything below is all mixed up lol. PLEEEEEEASE do something about it quick LOLL!!! wacko.gif

You will find that the issue only arises for people using IE..most likely IE8...

The people not having the issue are those using firefox or other browser if im correct......

I think it is the signature which IE cant interpret correctly!

Hope that helps!

oh BTW...

Sant Jarnail SIngh Ji Khlasa Bhindranwale.....ZINDABAaD!!!!!