Whats Next?

KhalsaJee

First there was Choota sauda saad, we ended up forgetting him, then there was the Vienna issue we ended up doin nothing about that,

now we had Nurmahileea baba with his issue in Ludhiana and already forgot about that (even a shaheed) im just wondering why we let our so called panthic

leaders take our focus off of all of these issues. Now its the Ravidassia quom???

We've got the issue of Darshan Singh and Dasam Granth with the Jathedar of Akal takhat and our mighty SGPC (badal)

We've got the issue of the issue of Nanakshahee calendar dividing the panth

I was just wondering whats next.....................

Why is'nt anyone bringing these issues forward???

they did'nt win when they demolished akal takhat........ what about when they just demolish they principal of Akal takhat.

Whats next.....................

probably fake so calle "Panthic" leaders will enhance their propiganda that Akal Takhts Hukham is of no use.... When will WE take a stand and do something, I have said we need to do something, the next person has said we will do something, this only creats Basti to the Khalsa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji when we say and even swear by God that we will do something but end up not bringing matters up and not doing something....

I ask the Sangat what should we do about all this (your opinions) instead of saying I will do something and then sitting around thinking God how can we make a change

here we go again...

i am surprised to see only 2 posts.

Anyways....

lets leave darshan singh aside for one sec or even nanakshahi calendar.

why not think, WHO is actually running or who is using the ropes of sri akal takhat?

We all know EX akal takhat jathedar Ranjit Singh was removed due to a so called panthic leader.

After Ranjit Singh was removed we all know what politics were played out.

I was reading Jathedar Koankes history which is not to old, he was a sant sipahi worthy of jathedari and spoke and stood for AKAL takhat.

He stood up for the truth no matter how much backfire he would get.

Do our Jathedars of nowadays do anything like this?

not just Koanke, we have so many other jathedars to look at.

Lets free our jathedars from these puppet masters!!!

here we go again...

i am surprised to see only 2 posts.

Anyways....

lets leave darshan singh aside for one sec or even nanakshahi calendar.

why not think, WHO is actually running or who is using the ropes of sri akal takhat?

We all know EX akal takhat jathedar Ranjit Singh was removed due to a so called panthic leader.

After Ranjit Singh was removed we all know what politics were played out.

I was reading Jathedar Koankes history which is not to old, he was a sant sipahi worthy of jathedari and spoke and stood for AKAL takhat.

He stood up for the truth no matter how much backfire he would get.

Do our Jathedars of nowadays do anything like this?

not just Koanke, we have so many other jathedars to look at.

Lets free our jathedars from these puppet masters!!!

Before going to the conclusion without studying the case is not a mature choice. First tell us: Do you agree or disagree with what ex-sikh Darshan said/did/done against sikh guru/akal takht/panth maryada ?

hows this

I don't agree with Darshan Singhs actions.

I hope that makes you happy. No pun intended and no sarcasm.

the matter i was trying to get across is Why are ppl using Sri akal takhat for political gains??????

Why isn't akal takhat jathedar FREE of these gundai??

Why is it when they feel the need they sack a jathedar and replace one?

Not just jathedari lets look at electing a SGPC sevadars oops its president, and its picked from a sealed envelope.

When are we going to understand politics, corrupt politicians are doing what wasn't possible in 84!!!

no smell =)

Well I see lot of confusion about SGPC, Akal Takht and Badal and some oppurtunists are taking good advantage of the whole situation.

1. What Ragi Darshan did and said was wrong and he deserved what he got.

2. But just because this decision is right doesn't make SGPC and Aakal Takht what they should be. Its no secret they are in complete control of Badal who is the sikhi's biggest enemy in today's date.

3. Badal people are using ex-communication of Darshan Singh as a tool to portray SGPC and AKal Takht as independent for their own interests.

4. Badal people say SGPC is a democratic institution, well so is India but we all know what that means. After 1984 Rajiv Gandhi was elected democratically and after Gujarat riots Modi was elected democratically in democratic India. I hope you get what I mean.

5. All who are against Ragi Darshan are right in saying we should all obey Akal Takht's Hukamnama and Akal Takht should always be supreme for sikhs even if sometimes the Jathedar's are not the right people. Its like US Presidency, presidency is not same as president.

6. But Panthic Jathebadis(it doesn't include Badal for sure) should all unite to uproot Badal and free our supreme institutions Akal Takht and SGPC, otherwise they are going to do alot of damage to sikhi and to supremacy of these institutions.

7. Badal is for sure going to use SGPC and Akal Takht to his political advantages on Panthic issues. All he is concerned about his his and his family's political future.

8. I have seen couple of Badal guy's on sikh channel (one in panthic ekta programme) who are trying to use Ragi Darshan Singh issue to state that everything is fine with SGPC and Akal Takht. They are trying to take political advantage of the fact that most agree with Ragi's ex-communication.

9. Our most leaders and people on SIKH Channel are concerned about saying anything about badal's hold on SGPC and Akal Takht for the fear that this might give the signal that sikh's should not follow Akal Takht's hukamnama on Ragi Darshan Singh. This is perfectly right but they should not allow Badal's people to take advantage of this situation and once Ragi's issue dies down, should renew attacks on Badal. We all heard Badal's reality from Sant Samaj live on sikh channel during Ludhiana Kand.

10. So lets keep things separate and understand that Badal is sikhi's biggest enemy, more so because he is doing everything by being recognised as a sikh leader. If Akal Takht and SGPC are free lot of issues can be tackled before they reach too far.