List Of Rss Members In The Uk.

kharaghsingh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, waheguru Ji ki Fateh!

I am doing some project work and i'm in a bit of a dilemma. I need to know who is a member of the Sikh Community and who also has a membership with the RSS.

Does any one know of the latest list of R-S-S members who are from the Sikh Community in the UK.

Website addresses for research are welcome. Also names of the people please.

So far i have gathered the following info:

Dr Gurdip Singh Jagbir (Punjab Radio -allegedley from the sikh community but also a member of the RSS),

Many thanks.

KS

What is source of your information? Just hearsays.

Request to admin: There is a tendency by some to tarnish the image of some who hold

opposite views than them.So called Singh sabha canada an anti panthic organization

is doing ot for those who defend Dasam bani.Such lists are their own creation without

any link on these.

Please remove above post unless the poster gives full proof of waht he writes.

What prompt you to do a project work? What sources you will use? How would to guess who is rss and who isn't? Who will be your mentor? What is your knowledge in history, scriptures, social culture and so on? With whom and how you will conduct interviews? To whom you will submit your project? and Who gonna fund you money for the project?

Serious projects cannot be done sourcing rumors from various online websites nor from opinions/lecture of any political/cult/organization/jathay biased person. It takes years not days to conduct such investigative work and that too is a full time work with credible real name and it certainly requires $ for sure. Now thats the serious un-biased project we are talking about.

just for being curious.. How do you come to conclusion that the particular person from Punjab Radio is a member of RSS? What is the source and how you come to the conclusion that he belongs to particular terrorist organization of India?

The reason i ask is because is it not our duty to make the community aware of these people?

I did not know that Dr Gurdip Singh Jagbir (Punjab Radio) was on the list until last week sometime (i not sure exactly if 24th or 25th) i heard him talking to Darshan Ragi Live conversation, it was morning time. In the conversation he mentioned to Darshan Ragi that he wishes to be removed from the list which he said was on Darshan Ragi's website. So, i was thinking if there is a 'list' of people who are on it then there must be others on there too which everyone should know about. Someone seems to have made this list and Darshan Ragi has put this online. I am not disrespecting anyone; I fully respect Siri Guru Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Varaan Bhai Gurdas Ji, Bhai Nand Lal Ji and many other relevant scriptures relating to the Sikh Faith. I am just curious that if such a list exists then we ought to know who's named on there. I have also heard this list is in newspapers but i do not know which ones in/their names, if any one knows then please let me know. It is also on Darshan Ragi's website (which i am unable to find at this moment in time, although i have tried googling it but no success). My source of information about there actually being a 'list' with names of people on it who are members of the RSS also, is Punjaab Radio, that is where i heard the conversation about this list.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Regards

KS

Darshan Ragi is a confirmed liar. Did you the list in his wbsite?

Why the list should be on his website and not on RSS website?

That shows the Ragi darshan and RSS are one and the same.

Jagbir said that Harjinder Dilgeer is supported by RSS.To me

that more believable.