Baba Jarnail Singh'S Return?

guruvah

Dass sees many people saying that Baba Jarnail Singh ji will comeback one day in this forum.

Those who say, Baba Jarnail Singh ji will comeback,

Can they elaborate more, on why Baba ji will be coming back?

What is the purpose of Baba ji coming back?

What will be achieved IF Baba ji comes back?

these are genuine questions dass has, civilized answers will be appreciated. :)

My belief, opinion or word does not count however I present to you my 2 cents.

I believe that Sant Jee was a true Sher (Lion) of the Khalsa and that he has done alot for us.. where it comes people saying he has gone gupt (hidden or not visible to the common person) - I believe this is wrong as a Lion doesn't need to hide nor does a Lion ever hide. I have my own pyaar for Sant Jee, so think what you want but I don't think someone so great like Sant Jee would go gupt and suddenly pop out 1 day. Where reincarnation is involved, well that's possible but Sant Jee coming back as his physical form that he has been reported to have left this world in is against the Hukam of Vaheguru.

I don't know anything so if I said anything please forgive me, but this is the way my brain logically wants to think.

Vjkk Vjkf!

Paaji, despite what anyone says, Sant jee is not coming back..

Everyone needs to use common sense, someone who has that level of pyaar for sikhi, doesn't go 'gupt' whilst his beloved sikhi's faces trials, tribulations and attacks from all sides.

Sant jee was a true singh, not some giddar, who would hide through the tough times. stop insulting him and stop insulting his ideology people, you can wait for sant jee to return all your lives, or you can wake up and try and do something for your religion yourself.

I also believe that prophecies are NOT acceptable nor adhere to Gurmat.

The reason why this 'idea' was spread was to ensure that people do not panic, it was a strategy to keep people calm...

On one hand you call someone a great warrior, a true sikh and one the other hand you insult that great soul by indicating he is 'hiding' or playing some big 'chall'! Make your mind up!!!

He isn't hiding, but waiting for the right time to come back... We don't really know what happened... there are Singhs who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji was seen on Darshan Deori during bluestar, Sant Ji was a true BrahmGiyani.. what if Sant Ji got a bachan from Guru Ji, then what, all you saying we are fools for believing he is gupt would then be slapped in the face (no disrespect to older Singhs). Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji would NEVER lie, he doesn't need to lie... he didn't fight with anyone with Daangs over the matter but him and his Jatha laughed, Baba Ji said when he comes back, everyone will think this old man was right

He isn't hiding, but waiting for the right time to come back... We don't really know what happened... there are Singhs who says Guru Gobind Singh Ji was seen on Darshan Deori during bluestar, Sant Ji was a true BrahmGiyani.. what if Sant Ji got a bachan from Guru Ji, then what, all you saying we are fools for believing he is gupt would then be slapped in the face (no disrespect to older Singhs). Sant Baba Thakur Singh Ji would NEVER lie, he doesn't need to lie... he didn't fight with anyone with Daangs over the matter but him and his Jatha laughed, Baba Ji said when he comes back, everyone will think this old man was right

I'm sorry..

This is just more fabricated rubbish with absolutely no backbone at all.

I heard Guru Nanak Dev Ji's face could be seen on the surface of the moon.... oh wait, lol.

I wonder what kind of people start these stories!! Makes me laugh.

Ohh So all the High Jeevan Singhs who get Darshan Of Guru Sahib are lying, they are low Jeevan Singhs now huh.... All Those Sant Mahapurkhs who get darshan from Gurus and Shaheed Singhs are lying, now huh...how Shaheed Singhs still come and save high jeevan Gur Sikhs because there is no difference in the shaheed Singhs and the mortals are lying. It might seem funny to us, because we are not High Jeevan Singhs like other people, thats why it makes you laugh is it

I may be wrong paaji, can you please show me where in baani guru sahib accepts prophecies? Seriously, I have always been told that the prophecy is against gurmat, because we believe in hukam!!! and that his(akalpurakh's) will is not bound by anyone/anything!

I would really like to know if i'm wrong..

Secondly, Our Guru Sahib's are always with us, Getting their darshan or darshan of shaheed singh's isn't impossible for someone who is in chardi kala and blessed with naam daan. This however it is a completely different thing to assume that those singh's or guru sahib's come back into their human form!!