Missionary College'S 'Gurmat' Samagam

khalsaland

I have never seen a Gurdwara where Shasters are not placed close to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Its the embodiment of the concept of Sant-Sipahi...Shasters are where the Guru is.

However it is now popularly known that 'Missionaries', are quite famous for distorting Sikhi and redefining Sikhi according to their own needs.

I am astonished to see the below picture from 'Gurmat Gian Missionary College's' "gurmat" samagam. There is not even a single Shaster placed close to Guru Sahib. What a disgrace and shame!

The picture is taken from one of their videos posted on their website.

post-17839-12675398659_thumb.jpg

There are some who are steeped in ignorance and have very little knowledge

about core concepts of sikhism.They take every small opportunity to write against

shashtars.

Sikhism is a religion of miri and piri.It is a combination of two concepts. We have Guru

Granth as piri and Guru panth as miri.Harmandir sahib represents Piri.Akal takhat

represents miri.

That is why when you go to akal takhat there are shashtars at the central podium

and parkash of SGGS is to side.

Missionaries are notorious to condemn shashtars. Khalsaland is right in bringing this to our attention.

why does it needs to be an issue and worth creating a thread for? :huh:

There are no shasters in Sri Harimandhir Sahib(Darbar Sahib), that makes it a disgrace and shame?

why does it needs to be an issue and worth creating a thread for? huh.gif

There are no shasters in Sri Harimandhir Sahib(Darbar Sahib), that makes it a disgrace and shame?

If you notice there is always a Sri Sahib placed infront of the Guru Sahib at Harimandir Sahib...Sikhi and Shasters go side by side...

Also its not that Missionaries forgot to place any Shaster...Quite clearly they also consider Shasters as idols...thats how skewed their Kala Afghani ideology is!

Why this thread? So that you think twice before you consider doing a correspondence course on Sikhism from any Missionary College on this planet.

Shastars are important tradition for the Khalsa before the foundations of a Gurudwara was laid

they used to place Shastars there first. It as a symbol to denote that the Shakti of the place and then

Guru Granth Sahib was placed afterwards. That is why you see in Sri Dasam Granth praises to the

Sword first as they are the embodiment of Akal Purkh.

Missionaries of kala afghana cult are doing lot of bukwas against shashtars.

Jagtar singh jachak has repeatedly attacked respect for shashtars in sikhism.

He says respect to shashtars is anti sikh practice. But same shameless fellow

carry a long kirpan when he goes to attend diwans.

Any propaganda against shashtars is a propaganda against tenth master

Guru Gobind singh sahib.

no veerji, there is always a full size sri sahib in front of Guruji in Darbar Sahib..

Veer jee, haven't actually noticed a Sri Sahib there. :sad: Maybe, i missed it as sewadars are always telling the sangat to bow fast and move on.

I have personally seen seen historic Gurughars in India not having shasters on Guru Sahibs' throne.

There are no shasters placed at Nankana Sahib(I am very sure about this).Even Gurdwara Dera Sahib(Shaheedi asthan 5th Pathsahi.)

Though, shasters make Guru Sahibs throne look more glorious, I don't see why it should be an "issue" if there aren't any. :huh:

people in this forum are good and highly creative at making stories and lies, but they never have any solid evidence to back their claims. Such people as I have observed are usually purely driven by their eerkhapuna and lack of bibek budhi.

So, I tend not to absorb everything these jokers say. Creating lies and malicious stories about others without proving them too is nothing less than a paap.

Guest mehtab1singh

ਸੰਗੀਤ ਭੁਜੰਗ ਪ੍ਰਯਾਤ ਛੰਦ ॥

ਕਾਗੜਦੰ ਕਾਤੀ ਕਟਾਰੀ ਕੜਾਕੰ ॥

ਤਾਗੜਦੰ ਤੀਰੰ ਤੁਪਕੰ ਤੜਾਕੰ ॥

ਝਾਗੜਦੰ ਨਾਗੜਦੰ ਬਾਗੜਦੰ ਬਾਜੇ ॥

ਗਾਗੜਦੰ ਗਾਜੀ ਮਹਾ ਗਜ ਗਾਜੇ ॥੩੫॥੧੧੨॥

ਸਾਗੜਦੰ ਸੂਰੰ ਕਾਗੜਦੰ ਕੋਪੰ ॥

ਪਾਗੜਦੰ ਪਰਮੰ ਰਣੰ ਪਾਵ ਰੋਪੰ ॥

ਸਾਗੜਦੰ ਸਸਤ੍ਰੰ ਝਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਝਾਰੈ॥

ਬਾਗੜਦੰ ਬੀਰੰ ਡਾਗੜਦੰ ਡਕਾਰੈਂ ॥੩੬॥੧੧੩॥

ਚਾਗੜਦੰ ਚਉਪੇ ਬਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਬੀਰੰ ॥ ਮਾਗੜਦੰਗ ਮਾਰੇ ਤਨੰ ਤਿਛ ਤੀਰੰ ॥

ਗਾਗੜਦੰ ਗਜੇ ਸੁ ਬਜੇ ਗਹੀਰੈ॥ ਕਾਗੜਦੰ ਕਵੀਯਾਨ ਕਥੇ ਕਥੀਰੈ॥੩੭॥੧੧੪॥