A New Sikh Tv Channel?

Yes there is in fact 2 one by Amrit Bani who I am not sure why are so eager to get their channel up and running. The other one is a congress backed one how do I know this well some of the donors that have been approached in Birmingham are very anti Sikh and one of their sons after a few drinks in a wedding party leaked this. They are all congress party donors and the main funding to keep it free to air is coming from the india for the first year. The funds will be used by a gurdwara/dera initially (wait to see which one) ;-) to make it all look like a legitimate sikh channel.

In fact after the story was leaked on sikhnet hindus have already started trying to stop the information by spreading disinformation if you look at threads below all 4 have been posted by a hindu who initially claims that the sikh channel is muslim biased and the people opening the new one reflect the views of the panth.

I think we can stop this blatant attempt at runing panthic unity right now by letting friends and family know about what is about to come our way

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3519 - This is the initial topic notice the response

http://www.sikhnet.com/discussion/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3529 - notice his other post

The brahmins are very worried about the new sikh unity and are despertae now the only way we can stop this blatant stupidity is to inform all friends and family

Some other good news that has surfaced is that there will be an all gurdwara meeting in May where this will be discussed

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Rak Karehga Khalsa

Interesting. I dont think we are on about the same channel here anyway. Sikh World TV was a project of a Singh from Manchester. Whether he has sold that idea on or its still his project is unknown to myself.

But the new Sikh TV channel looks to be good - it will open up a bit of "competition" which can only benefit the panth to bring better quality broadcasting, whatever the internal politics and bickering may be. I know one thing though, Sikh TV will be following Akal Takht and will be transparent when it comes to its funding and organisation. Possibly even as a registered charity - which means no begging for 10,000 Direct Debits and no Keep It Free pitches!

Another question we have to ask ourselves is with the amrit bani channel website I noticed that in a matter of just weeks it has been set up with every sikh document and is going to be run without advertising what we have to ask ourselves is WHERE IS THE MONEY FOR THESE NEW CHANNELS COMING FROM

the reason for this is if the sikh channel has had to broadcast all over the internet and television for literally a whole year in order to get all of the donations together to get free to air how is it that overnight amrit bani and the other congress backed channels that are no doubt going to appear to halt sikhi in its tracks are able to in a matter of weeks put up a fake donation page and launch a new channel fronted by amritari sikhs who may not know the inner working of these people

Another thing that got me suspicious is that amrit bani says they will not rely on advertising what this is telling me is that they are very eager to halt the message of the sikh channel ekta one message why is this ?

Now this has been leaked by insiders that these channels are in fact goverment sponsered to bombard us with lots of different messages in order to try and stop what we all want which deep down in our hearts we know what that is.

Now the message is out there will be excuses of rich donors and the need for a new channel just like excuse by the hindu on sikhnet who posted in response to the leak above.

But there is good to come out of this once we discover who is behind these channels (we will have to dig deep) this will lead us to the enemies of the panth in the UK.

WJKKWJKF

Guruishq and others will all now appear out of the woodwork to make excuses for these new channels and as for transparency why werent these channels started earlier you are the transparent one guruishq it is blatantly obvious you are a indian agent you must understand with the eve of the internet Sikhs worldwide have been exposed to bani and information that every sikh in their heart knows is true so no matter what propaganda is spread you cannot halt an idea whose time has come.

The days of making fools of sikhs across the world has gone the internet and new media is a level playing ground and support for sikh causes is growing exponentially.

Remember we started with 5 sikhs there aow over 25 million of us we also have the hand of God upon our heads Im afraid if people like the panthic enemies think they have a hope in the world of stopping us they are just wasting their times.

WJKKWJKF

Guest Bloom

In My Opinion,

This Is Good News. Now All The CongRSS Can Be Exposed Soon, And Heretic GOI Agents Sarnas And Darshan Ghandi Can Be Exposed. The CongRSS Backed Channel Will Be 100% Supported By Sarnas And Darshan Ghandi.

There is Big $$$ Involved. DSGMC Is Run By CongRSS. They Use Guru Jees Golak To Then Destroy Sikhi, Including Attacking Dhan Dhan Sri GuruGranth Sahib Jee and Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!

The CongRSS Have Centers (Gurdwaras) All Over The World (They All Attack Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee). So Now We Will Find Out Who The Golak Chors Have Been For Decades! These Golak Chors Have Been Looting The Golak And Ties To CongRSS for Decades! They Have Made Sure True Khalsa Dharma Does Not Get Propagated Overseas And Justice To CongRSS Murderers Are Not Served. They Are All Inside CongRSS Agents. From Outside They Speak Of The Skies, Wear Turbans, and Wear Gatras. At Home They Drink Alcohol (Most Of Them), And They Run 'Gurdwaras'.

The Extremist Atheists (Congress) and Extremist Hindus (Rss) Who Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib and Murdered Countless Sikhs in 80's Onwards Are Behind The Attacks On Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Attacks All Their 'gods' Of Hindus Including Calling Brahma, Shivjoo, Bishan Within Death, Calling Krishan 'Keet', In Direct Language Calling Stone Worshippers 'Koor', Hindus Worship Durga As God, Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Says NO, Durga Is Created By God! There Are Expansions On So Dhar For Example Etc. Etc. Etc. Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Teaches Shastar Prem, Political Tactics, War Tactics, Knowledge Of Trickeries Etc., Kharag Singh Defeats Krishan, Etc.

People Have To Realize That It Was 'Insiders' That Have Made Sure That Murderers Are Scott Free, Attackers Like Badals, Sarnas, Lubanas, Badals and Makkars SGPC, CongRSS and Sarnas DSGMC, Sick Zehar Centers, Corrupt Committees All Over The World, Etc. This Will Be A Good Indication Of Whom Have Been Involved For Decades In UK With Ties To CongRSS! Anyone Attacking Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee Are Tied To CongRSS (The Same CongRSS That Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib, Countless Other Gurdwara Sahibs, Made Replica Sri Harmandir Sahib For 'Drills', Had Training In Punjab Years In Advance, Attacked On Gurpurab, Attacked 30+ Gurdwara Sahib Same Time They Attacked Sri Akaal Takhat Sahib! Murdered Countless Sikhs From '80 Onwards In Fake Encounters, Mass Graves, Kp Gill, And More!) These Are The People Behind The Systematic Attacks on Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee!

Akaal Purakh Is Forever With The Khalsa!

True Khalsa WILL Rise! Guru Sahib Kirpa Karan!

The Whole World WILL Fall In Love With True Khalsa Dharma (Which Includes Dhan Dhan Sri Dasam Patshah Baanee Dhan Dhan Sri DasamGranth Sahib Jee) !!!!!

Guruishq and others will all now appear out of the woodwork

LOL - says the man who only registered on the forum like 7 days ago. I think stastically sangat can make up their own minds about what hidden agendas a member who registers anonymously on the forum and whos only 3 posts (at time of posting this reply) has.

Dear sadh sangat jee, in this dark age, there is no limits to individuals with sinister intentions hidden under a glittered exterior. Lets just pray for the chardi kalaa of the Khalsa panth as a united kaum and bless the individuals and organisations who are trying to do some good in this dark age - be them Sikh Channel sevadars, Sikh TV sevadars, Sikh World sevadars, or whatever. Dont trust anyone - not even me. If you have an interest, then find out for yourselves first hand what knowledge you wish to aquire. Else sit back, relax and soon you will have a choice of Gurmat-orientated television in the comfort of your own home.

The message of Ekta One is so strong now I feel it is resonated across the globe with Sikhs being recognised in the USA army now I feel we can use the Jewish blueprint to launch our campaign which is why we have the GOI implanting Sikhs in the BNP to make sikhs look bad in Jewish eyes.

Befriend the Jews learn about their struggle read, read and then read and network grow some more, we already have the spirit the numbers and the unity and recognition as a seperate entity now all we require is the knowledge to drive the quam forward I am sure GuruIshq agrees with me on this one.

We have gone through a holocaust the sikh holocaust the channels are open for worldwide unity and I believe we cant be stopped now as a religion Guru Gobind SIngh Jee predicted this.

Just look at the positive aspects of what we have achieved similar to the Jews we are a nation held down by the majority we are entrepeneurs we are true believers in one God we have all of the traits of perfection in the world and fairness and unity amongst the true believers in Waheguru the time for pessimism that people are trying to keep us in are over.

The British the UN the USA all now know that Sikhs are the most persecuted minority in India the world is no longer blind. W ehave the power of the internet to unite using democratic lawful means under one Sikh Banner

All of the killings murders genocides against Sikhs have accumulated bad karma for the perpetrators they now need the Sikhs to unite with them against the rising tide of Islam which will sweep them away eventually.

I believe it is too late for them now and the Sikhs should use the goodwill they have in the world to build their own democracy built on trust values and an equal way of life for all.

Just one Singh has unbelievable power people will never let you feel that that power is increased the more naam you jaap use the janam saakis to learn what the guru has presented us with. It is the pride that they are trying to erode from our history when praying dont remeber the negative focus on the positive traits of the Sikh quaam the achievements where we have reached without bitterness and hate and where we can go if we keep believeing. Dont forget to study the history of the wars with the hindu rajas as well as the moghuls we often overlook the fact that we fought the hindus who drove us out of a lot of India get the books they will set you free.

The onslaught of serials nataks movies are all trying to break our character but it will not work we are guru gobind singh jis children and the power of gurbani is just too great to be meddled with.

So from today do your little bit become a role model for your siblings walk with pride if they laugh (panthic enemies) they are just bitter and lost in maya relax enjoy the vibrancy the guru has given us we will grow 25 million is just the beggining. Uphold your character keep fit eat well keep your mind free of hate you will do sangat of gursikhs network befreind and help Sikhs whether its in business or otherwise. Do not support brahmin halls for weddings do not support brahmin or hindu cmpanies help any sikh in need if only a few thousand of you do this you will see a power emerge that cannot be stopped.

A little message for all of the haters of Sikhs who frequent these boards just remember we are not on hindu sites hating demoralising and confusing people at the end of the day the only people that are planting hate inside are yourselves the more you try to divide Sikhs the more we grow stronger too long have you mistaken meekness for weakness we are done with your tricks deceit and rubbish it is time for the hindus and sikhs to seperate forever and go our own way we are not brother and sister to you or Islam so thinking so is just stupid.

WJKKWJKF