A New Sikh Tv Channel?

As for the new channel because thousands have Sikhs across the UK and europe have already been made aware of the potential of the new Sikh Channels to damage our message of Ekta one you are no longer a threat in the slightest.

For example did you know that even upon opening of the Sikh Channels thousands of sikhs (out of your radar Jai Singh) were already aware that you would open a new channel to challenge a Sikh united front.

We were just waiting for the worms to come out from under the woodwork if you dont see that your blind.

We have even predicted that lots of money would miraculously appear and be explained away we would like to see the rich donors no matter which way you people style it we are already united by bani and that is a power too great for any muslim or hindu to challenge I am sure that the British and USA will agree with us eventually.

People like Jai Singh have mental filters that remove any kind of reality of the useless cause they are fighting over the internet to unite sikhs and hindus or muslims if you look at the attack on the golden temple your fate was already sealed after the first bullet was fired on innocent gursikh children. KARMA MY FRIEND

Jai Singh you are just as responsible as the murderers because you are trying to cover and excuse genocides against the Sikhs but you did not bet on the power of the internet

Believe me all of the people who read this board you have the power to reach thousands of people who are not aware of evils being perpetrated against innocent sikhs and christians and miorities accross the world.

Use this power that waheguru has granted us to spread the true word of Sikhi and people like Jai Singh will cease to be a threat they do not want you to see the power that each Sikh has as an individual to help his religion of peace and tollerance without hate and bigotry in any form

WJKKWJKF

I am embarrased to hear that you feel that I am a threat !!!

What your replys proove is that you cant tolerate any difference in opinion of sikhs. The only opinions you want see and hear are those which praise bhindrawala. In my opinion people like you are dangerous for the sikh panth and the greater globalised world.

Have you ever thought why millions of sikhs in India and outside India are anti-Bhindrawala, and not in favour of Khalistan in the way you fanatics want.

Theres no smoke without fire!! Yes there are many criticisms by normal sikhs everywhere of Bhindrawala, such as what he was doing with arms in golden temple, and he was going around punjab terrorising people, and forcing them in to his own personal opinion of sikhism. Go to punjab talk to ordinary people you will find out the truth.

Your a threat to unity and tolerance. Its people like you who cause communal riots and demands for partition. People like you will never do anything themselves, but will just sit in canada, u.s. or u.k. and cause the deaths of others in India.

Dont worry the Guru will expose people like you in the future, and ensure that our religion doesnt get hijacked by terrorists as it was in early 1980s.

I really hope one day your eyes open to the truth. Thats my final response on these issues, I am not going to bother to answer all the propoganda point by point!

Lets get back to the point of sikh media, my original point was lets wait and see what happens, and forget about what sikh channel 840 is saying. i think they are just scare mongering as they want their own financial monopoly on sikh media. Lets let the sikh media flourish, and stop putting hurdles in teh way of our community members.

Thankyou Jai SIngh you have proven how flawed your argument is you have collapsed and distorted the comments I have made in this forum.

Where in any of my posts have I mentioned any names of any Sant or name of any land there you go you have shown to every reader who will visit this forum the flaws in your argument.

The fact that you say millions of gursikhs agree with your point is another attempt at wordplay and every visitor (at least any with any understanding) on this forum can see your a pure and complete liar.

Gursikhs and sikhs alike how long will you let people like Jai singh manipulate figures and words these people think we are complete imbeciles

If Jai Singh doesnt like my points I put a few questions to Jai Singh

Question 1

Why Jai Singh does it have to be about any Sant when a Sikh wants democracy that works in his own land

Question 1

What does Jai SIngh think about the justice Sikhs are not receiving for 1984 which even the chief minister of Punjab wants and the fact that all commissions have let murderers off scott free

Question 3

Why when anybody mentions a Sikh democracy Jai Singh says were muslim even though we dont like muslims either

Question 4

Why the hell have you got Singh after your name when you agree and help cover up a genocide in Sikhism holiest place

Question 5

Why as a Sikh he doesnt agree with the words we say every day as in RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

QUestion 6

What does he say when I say if he doesnt like the new Punjab he can leave and join his hindu brothers

Question 7

Why he frequents this forum when we all agree he isnt welcome as a hindu genocidal excuser

Thankyou Jai SIngh you have proven how flawed your argument is you have collapsed and distorted the comments I have made in this forum.

Where in any of my posts have I mentioned any names of any Sant or name of any land there you go you have shown to every reader who will visit this forum the flaws in your argument.

The fact that you say millions of gursikhs agree with your point is another attempt at wordplay and every visitor (at least any with any understanding) on this forum can see your a pure and complete liar.

Gursikhs and sikhs alike how long will you let people like Jai singh manipulate figures and words these people think we are complete imbeciles

If Jai Singh doesnt like my points I put a few questions to Jai Singh

Question 1

Why Jai Singh does it have to be about any Sant when a Sikh wants democracy that works in his own land

Question 1

What does Jai SIngh think about the justice Sikhs are not receiving for 1984 which even the chief minister of Punjab wants and the fact that all commissions have let murderers off scott free

Question 3

Why when anybody mentions a Sikh democracy Jai Singh says were muslim even though we dont like muslims either

Question 4

Why the hell have you got Singh after your name when you agree and help cover up a genocide in Sikhism holiest place

Question 5

Why as a Sikh he doesnt agree with the words we say every day as in RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

QUestion 6

What does he say when I say if he doesnt like the new Punjab he can leave and join his hindu brothers

Question 7

Why he frequents this forum when we all agree he isnt welcome as a hindu genocidal excuser

I like the way you start making things up about people, who try to put the truth in your face.

One simple question to you, when you going to give up your terrorist propoaganda? When you going to accept Bhindrawala was the root cause of terror in punjab, and the starting point to all atrocities.

I am not going to respond to all your other points, as I have made myself clear on other posts and topics before. All intelligent people know what is right.

Question 8

When will the idiots shut up and let the channel open up before you go getting your kisheray in a twist?

I agree with you 100%. These fanatical people are sikh channel workers undercover trying their best to ensure that no new sikh channel opens, and gives them any competition.

Ultimately, theyre going to lose!

It is fact that Sikh Channel receives backing and funding from India as well. Anyone here seen Sikh Channel accounts? You guys didnt seriously think that you're £4 a month direct debits were all that were funding the channel do you? lol That and advertisements - which are all Claim Today, Balfor Recruitment adverts anyway which belong to the owner :S

It is fact that Sikh Channel receives backing and funding from India as well. Anyone here seen Sikh Channel accounts? You guys didnt seriously think that you're £4 a month direct debits were all that were funding the channel do you? lol That and advertisements - which are all Claim Today, Balfor Recruitment adverts anyway which belong to the owner :S

Good point, Infact the owner of sikh channel is Davy Bal, who runs claim T solicitors and Brit Asia tv.

I cant believe he doesnt charge for brit asia, and drop asking for money for sikh channel.

it really dont look good when they are asking for DD's.

Another thing i saw on sikh channel today, is theyre asking for further 5000 Direct debits for there london based studio. I think they are using the religious emotions of sikhs to make money.