Essay Marathon

japmans

GuruFatehJi.

Hello japmans,

If it were not for your interest shown by asking about it, I would probably have just let the 'Essay Marathon' laid to rest.

I think that the exercise turned out to be a little too time-consuming or uninteresting for many, so I thought of letting it go.

May be I should give it another try. So the next topic will be up this Friday, 18 June 2004. And maybe we will keep the topic open for a month.

GuruFatehJi.

L*

Bhai Lakhvir Singh Jee,

your seva is appreciated by the sangat. Please don't give up.

I know how it feels that sometimes your sangat is not interested in the seva you're doing or they are not supporting as much as they could...

...but the most important thing is if you do something with full love, for the right cause, Guru jee never ever forgets one fraction of a second of your time spent in devotion.

bhul chuk maaf karnaa jee

stay in chardee kalaa :wub:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

keep that spirit alive, your sewa will be appreciated, look how many viewed the posts.

heck i know what its like when you try to do some sewa, and people dont approve, ha, some people said i was no good because i'm a moona and should be a singh. you can only be a singh through pyaar, not otherwise. Bhullar was reading as well (on msn).

But the point is, ignore it when people say to you do something you dont want to do. If someone told you to lay your essay's to rest, tell them to shut it, like i did to that Sodh Angad Singh and Harjinder Singh (both from sikhnet.com) and all them other singhs who told me to be a singh. Just carry on with what you do, let them go to hell and you carry on with your sewa (people need to look at themselves before they can critisize).

(admin sorry for the nindak gall, but thought this story would be appropriate to this thread).

bhol chukke muaff

Lakhvir ji DON'T GIVE UP ON THE ESSAY MARATHON! ohmy.gifno.gif

I read all the essays and I liked the effort everyone put into them, they were really cool. ^_^ :wub:

I didn't write one cuz I couldn't think of what to write. I was really REALLY close to writing a few paragraphs for it, but then...I dunno, I changed my mind. I guess it wasn't in my fate to write a little essay for that topic.

but if there's a topic that I feel I will be able to write some words on, I definately will.

:wub: i had fun not only reading others, but writing one too! that's why i'm waiting for the enxt one hahaa.. and it's summer now.. so hopefully i have more time to contribute... that first one i jus started and kept writing... this one i'll hopefully have more thought into it and all.