Our Beloved Member Passes Away

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest G.Kaur

ਕਬੀਰ ਸੰਤ ਮੂਏ ਕਿਆ ਰੋਈਐ ਜੋ ਅਪੁਨੇ ਗ੍ਰਿਹਿ ਜਾਇ ॥

Kabīr sanṯ mū▫e ki▫ā ro▫ī▫ai jo apune garihi jā▫e.

Kabeer, why cry at the death of a Saint? He is just going back to his home.

Guest G.Kaur

7th May 2010, Hukamnama, Golden Temple, Amritsar

Dhanaasaree, Fifth Mehl: The One who sent you, has now recalled you; return to your home now in peace and pleasure. In bliss and ecstasy, sing His Glorious Praises; by this celestial tune, you shall acquire your everlasting kingdom. ||1|| Come back to your home, O my friend. The Lord Himself has eliminated your enemies, and your misfortunes are past. ||Pause|| God, the Creator Lord, has glorified you, and your running and rushing around has ended. In your home, there is rejoicing; the musical instruments continually play, and your Husband Lord has exalted you. ||2|| Remain firm and steady, and do not ever waver; take the Guru's Word as your Support. You shall be applauded and congratulated all over the world, and your face shall be radiant in the Court of the Lord. ||3|| All beings belong to Him; He Himself transforms them, and He Himself becomes their help and support. The Creator Lord has worked a wondrous miracle; O Nanak, His glorious greatness is true. ||4||4||28||

I still can't believe it...I remember when I used to do sewa with sikhsangat news K Singh Deep Veerji used to comment on all the news articles I would write. Their comments would always provide an insight that sometimes we overlooked. A true Gursikh which is going to be missed...

• 3 weeks later...