32 Mala Mool Mantar

iroc

waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh to everyone.

I have started mool mantar mala , but each mala takes me 40 minutes , I want do it faster, My goal is to 32 mala a day. will it get faster on the way? Is there any way it can be done faster than 40 minutes?

waheguru ji ka khalsa , waheguru ji ki fateh

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Veerjeo,

I absolutely love reading posts like this! :happy: But why would you want to do it faster tho? have you got some 'worldly motives' behind doing the jaap? Forget rushing it, just sit and let the fragrant sounds of the jaap infuse your senses, once you are in tune with Akaal, you will notice your speed of breathing, thinking, and reciting has slowed down to a crawl!! THAT'S what we should be aiming for! The Rass! The Anand! Waheguru Waheguru tuhi Tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhee tuhee tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhie tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi tuhi waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru tuhi tuhi waheguru ji tussi hor kush ni tussi tussi whaeguru waheguru waheguru

i would agree with pjs veerji on this one....just sit down and forget about the things you have to do and start and the ras and the anand is what we need and all of a sudden you wont even know when its done,dont think too much aapne aap hojauga :)

like veers have implied, the purpose isn't numeric, obviously the more the better

why not try doing one mala properly, with full attention and focus....... if your mind wonders try again.......... keep trying........ do it for the 40 minutes or however long, but dont worry about how many times you do it

Don't expect to be doing 32 Maala a day right away. Start slowly with 1 Maala a day, then 2, then 5, then 10, etc. Without Gurparsaad, doing 32 Maala is difficult, and you have to build your Abhiyaas/Naem slowly but surely over a period of time.

Remember, 32 Maala of Mool Mantar was amongst the daily Nitnaem of Maha-Maha-Maha-Purakhs such as Sant Gurbachan Jee Bhindran Wale, Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuana Sahib Wale and Baba Nand Singh Jee Nanaksar Wale. It takes time, effort and Guroo Sahib Jee's Kirpaa to have a Jeevan like theirs.

Also, doing 1 Maala of Mool Mantar with concentration may also be very difficult. It may be that the more Abhiyaas/repetition one does, the more that their concentration will improve over time.

All depends on the person's Karam and Guroo Sahib Jee's Nadar/Raeham on that person.

May Guroo Sahib bless us all with Gursikhi and Kamaiye Wala Jeevan. :)

Waheguroo

Don't expect to be doing 32 Maala a day right away. Start slowly with 1 Maala a day, then 2, then 5, then 10, etc. Without Gurparsaad, doing 32 Maala is difficult, and you have to build your Abhiyaas/Naem slowly but surely over a period of time.

Remember, 32 Maala of Mool Mantar was amongst the daily Nitnaem of Maha-Maha-Maha-Purakhs such as Sant Gurbachan Jee Bhindran Wale, Sant Attar Singh Jee Mastuana Sahib Wale and Baba Nand Singh Jee Nanaksar Wale. It takes time, effort and Guroo Sahib Jee's Kirpaa to have a Jeevan like theirs.

Also, doing 1 Maala of Mool Mantar with concentration may also be very difficult. It may be that the more Abhiyaas/repetition one does, the more that their concentration will improve over time.

All depends on the person's Karam and Guroo Sahib Jee's Nadar/Raeham on that person.

May Guroo Sahib bless us all with Gursikhi and Kamaiye Wala Jeevan. :)

Waheguroo

Thank you all for all the answers. I know i shouldn't expect 32 mala right away, it might take me years to months or even years,depends on guru ji's happiness.shanka sigi Tusi bilkul theek answer diita hai. I will start slowly and concentrate. sun ke sara path karanga. With guru's kirpa we can be maha maha maha purak's feet's dust one day.again thanks. waheguru ji ka khalsa,waheguru ji ki fateh.