Golden Temple

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!!

I have a few questions in my mind. I am undergoing a lot of mental stress because of a work that needs to get done as soon as possible. I am a firm believer of Sikhism and I have personally felt Guru's meher on me in my life a lot of times. However this vital work has taken way too long than it should have taken and I am really getting depressed about it.

I have faith in Guruji, I know he has something really good in store for me but I cannot seem to get over my anxiety. I am in India as of now and I personally believe visiting Golden Temple will help me get peace of mind. I am planning on going soon and I have heard that there is a Jot there. If you pour oil in it and make a wish with all your heart your wishes come true. I am going to ask for my forgiveness at his holy darbar, probably I have made some sins and I am getting punished for it. I dont know but the whole life seems to be in pieces as of now.

Help me please, Is there any Jot there? Is it true? What should I do to get over this anxiety?

Bhaji,

The fact that you are going to Harmandir Sahib Ji is in itself a great blessing for you.

When you go, get up early do your nitname and do ardaas to Guru RamDas Ji. Go in the frame of mind that you are going to personally meet Guru RamDas Ji.

Do not let anything distract you from this go straight ot Harmandir Sahib Ji. When you get there do ardass and do not get too hung up about other things.

All your karaj will get done and don't worry Guru Ji always looks after his Sikhs.

That Jot is in Sheedan Sahib(Baba Deep Singh ji's Gurdwara).

Thank you jee.

Bhaji,

The fact that you are going to Harmandir Sahib Ji is in itself a great blessing for you.

When you go, get up early do your nitname and do ardaas to Guru RamDas Ji. Go in the frame of mind that you are going to personally meet Guru RamDas Ji.

Do not let anything distract you from this go straight ot Harmandir Sahib Ji. When you get there do ardass and do not get too hung up about other things.

All your karaj will get done and don't worry Guru Ji always looks after his Sikhs.

Thank you so much for your kind words. I really appreciate it. I will do just this.

By the way, I am not a Bhaji, I'm a Bhenji :D

Ardas is a very powerful prayer if done with pure mind. Also, visit darbar sahib during amritvela which is a very different experience..

For thousands of Amritsar's inhabitants, the day begins very early. It begins, in fact, the night before, at three o'clock or so in the morning, as households in the city stir with the activity of people preparing for a predawn visit to the Darbar Sahib - a routine that hasn't changed for four centuries. The devout of Amritsar eagerly await this hour each morning with the keen sense of anticipation that comes from knowing they will soon visit the Harimandir.

As you are in India, i would strongly suggest you to buy some mp3 of Kathavachak Bhai Pinderpal Singh on ardas and browse his collection...

Stay in Chardi Kala high spirits

Ardas is a very powerful prayer if done with pure mind. Also, visit darbar sahib during amritvela which is a very different experience..

For thousands of Amritsar's inhabitants, the day begins very early. It begins, in fact, the night before, at three o'clock or so in the morning, as households in the city stir with the activity of people preparing for a predawn visit to the Darbar Sahib - a routine that hasn't changed for four centuries. The devout of Amritsar eagerly await this hour each morning with the keen sense of anticipation that comes from knowing they will soon visit the Harimandir.

As you are in India, i would strongly suggest you to buy some mp3 of Kathavachak Bhai Pinderpal Singh on ardas and browse his collection...

Stay in Chardi Kala high spirits

Thank you jee. I appreciate the concern and I definitely will follow what I have been suggested so far. I am going to Darbar Sahib on Monday and will be returning soon. I will surely let you all know about my experience. It is my first time going there since I was 6. I just got married too so it will be our first visit as a married couple to seek the blessing of Waheguruji.

As it will be my last chance to visit Amritsar for a very long time as I won't be in India afterwards, do any of you have any recommendations for places I should visit or things I should experience or buy (specifically from Darbar Sahib) before I leave?

• 2 weeks later...

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I went to Darbar Sahib with my husband and the experience was truly fascinating! The moment I saw Darbar Sahib I had tears in my eyes, I dont know why but I also started trembling a bit. It was a truly different experience altogether :)

I attended the Palki Sahib at 3:45 in the morning too, the whole atmosphere was just incredible. I spent almost the whole 2 days in Guruji's Darbar, did not feel like coming back. I have done my ardaas and I am really confident that my prayers will be answered soon. All anxiety and worry seems to fade away slowly because you know there is someone to look out for you. I have taken some pics which I would like to share with everyone :)

post-24692-12726961483_thumb.jpg

post-24692-12726962137_thumb.jpg

post-24692-127269629193_thumb.jpg

post-24692-127269634171_thumb.jpg

post-24692-127269644182_thumb.jpg