Bhagat Singh And The Truth

Gandhi clan never supported any freedom fighter from Punjab nor they support the Azad Hind Force for their unsuccessful attempt to overthrow British government in India.

Gandhi, never supported any freedom fighter, in my humble opinion he thought all freedom fiighters who took direct / pyshical action were all terrorist. He supported non-voilence.

Why is Bhagat Singh loved and adored by so many people it's because he in his early ages did not have a beard. Also his picture that is always shown is with a hat on and no beard. Some times with a dastar. The beard and dastar is hated by the Punjabis and for them Bhagat Singh is the biggest hero in the world because he did not have them. So it's not they glorify him for his doing, but for his exterior look. His actions are just there as back up to rub in the faces of the Beard and Dastar. IT's the same reason why these individuals call Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa a terrorist and Bhagat Singh their hero. Sant ji kept a beard and Dastar, which these individuals hate with passion and Bhagat Singh didn't.

Just to make it clear this is not a post of Sant ji vs Bhagat Singh, but a post against hypocrisy of the Punjabis and others like them.

They refuse to accept he actually accepted Sikhi later on closer to his death.

In his early years !Shaheed - E - Azam Bhagat Singh was MURDERED at the age of 23. Yes 23!!!. Go to Punjab, the majority of people, me included, I'm UK born to UK born parents, but anyway we have photo's of Shaheed - E - Azam Bhagat Singh in a yellow dastar as well. He is not shown with full facail hair as he was very young, when murdered. BUT still very insipirational and brave human when he was murdered under the pretext of administrating justice. Are Sikh's not also Punjabi's? Religion and nationality are 2 different things. Why would they distess a Dastar? Again Shaheed - E- Azam Bhagat Singh DID have Dastar and full kesh during periods in his life.

With regards to comparing with Sant JI, where did that come from? Very random!

Look I am very SORRY TO OFFEND. But please it is how anyone else who holds something/ someone dear to their hearts it makes you very angry about ridiculous and untrue statements. YES I KNOW this is a SIKH forum, we should discuss SIKHI, but please I did not raise the topic.

SORRY again, I may have not wrote this with a clear head. I might edit it but you will know which parts I did. As you have already read this.

I don't keep Bhagat Singh on high ground if compared with other freedom fighters. There are many conflicting reports stating that it wasn't bhagat singh who pulled the trigger on saunders. Also, they killed wrong person. Their motives were good but was not in an orderly manner.. maybe because they never got any support from their own society (typical habit of indians)

However what he did is the sign of bravery and his dedication toward cause. He lit the fire and started the freedom revolution which later was hijacked by gandhi clan. Glad to know that he died by keeping strong sikh lifestyle by reciting gurbani which made him strong to face the noose.

I don't keep Bhagat Singh on high ground if compared with other freedom fighters. There are many conflicting reports stating that it wasn't bhagat singh who pulled the trigger on saunders. Also, they killed wrong person. Their motives were good but was not in an orderly manner.. maybe because they never got any support from their own society (typical habit of indians)

However what he did is the sign of bravery and his dedication toward cause. He lit the fire and started the freedom revolution which later was hijacked by gandhi clan. Glad to know that he died by keeping strong sikh lifestyle by reciting gurbani which made him strong to face the noose.

Your opinion you welcome to it. Which freedom fighter do you hold in high regard is it BAPU JI !!!!!!!

Hope you are not making your assumptions by watching those bollywood movies! Read history of the Simon commision, they decided if India should have independance. When in Lahore, in a protest Police killed Lala Lajput Rai. So, yes they were meant to kill Deputy Inspector Scott, but insted killed Assit. Superintendent Saunders. So they protested and fought against freedom of their motherland. Also then read or research about 8th April 1929, Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar Bhagat Singh & B.K Dutt throw bombs and hurt no-one by purpose, in the Central Legisatrive Assembly. Where he showed his face even though he was in hiding to protest against defense of India act. And was arresseted by choice.

What about the other two shaheeds Rajguru and Sukhdev they did not read Gurbani but all THREE HEROES faced the noose with open arms (not physically), what made them strong?

Your opinion you welcome to it. Which freedom fighter do you hold in high regard is it BAPU JI !!!!!!!

Hope you are not making your assumptions by watching those bollywood movies! Read history of the Simon commision, they decided if India should have independance. When in Lahore, in a protest Police killed Lala Lajput Rai. So, yes they were meant to kill Deputy Inspector Scott, but insted killed Assit. Superintendent Saunders. So they protested and fought against freedom of their motherland. Also then read or research about 8th April 1929, Shaheed-E-Azam Sardar Bhagat Singh & B.K Dutt throw bombs and hurt no-one by purpose, in the Central Legisatrive Assembly. Where he showed his face even though he was in hiding to protest against defense of India act. And was arresseted by choice.

What about the other two shaheeds Rajguru and Sukhdev they did not read Gurbani but all THREE HEROES faced the noose with open arms (not physically), what made them strong?

Singh ji, First of all i don't watch hindi/bollywood movies. Above reply of yours is your opinion and i respect that. I have my own opinion and i tend to stand by it. To me it is very wrong to kill a wrong guy who is not responsible for anything at all whether it was done during pre-independence time or after-independence time. To me it is murder case however capital punishment should have been avoided by British India.

What do u meant by BAPU JI ? Is it gandhi that you are referring ?

There are thousands of freedom fighters from punjab during the movement and they all should be treated equal and importance should not be given to lone person while ignoring all others. What about Babbar Akalis? Many of these freedom fighters lost their land, family, jobs etc.. Chalo going bit off-topic.. Respect to Bhagat Singh who took brave step, went and well fought against public fear and at last died as SIKH !!

ive bin a huge fan of the indian freedom movement since i was a kid, ive read as much as i can on it, ive read books looking at every angle of the freedom movement, one thing that made bhagat singh unique was taht his movement had a strong plan as to what they wanted to do after the british were overthrown and that was to set up a communist government in india after the british were kicked out, his revolution was a communist revolutions knowing this it doesn't make any since why the british would hide that bhagat singh was a sikh again, they would of loved this news and exposed this to everyone to kill his revolution, bhagat singh was a strong athiest and communist secondly only one person who knew him at the time came out and said he had become a sikh again, i believe this is a lie because once again the british would of loved this, they would of exposed this to his followers, and say look your leader has flip flopped and can't stick to his convictions, it would of hurt the movement thirdly everyone who knew him in prision and his friends and family confirmed he was a communist, the guards and ppl he was in prision with had spoken on his strong communist and athiest views, along with bhagat singhs family they also claimed he bhagat singh is a hero, one of the greatest india has had, this man had a conviction and you must have a strong conviction to create a fire in ppl the way bhagat singh did and especially the fact he was only 20 when he became a threat and by 23 he was the most influential leader in india hence why the british hung him right away and bhagat singh's family has said over and over again that he was an athiest, some members of his family were devout sikhs like his sister who still says till this day bhagat singh was an athiest and yet she's an amritdhari sikh if ppl knew what type of man bhagat singh was they would understand he would of let the whole world know what he believed, plus why would the british make a fake letter i know that letter why i am an athiest was written by bhagat,  why would the british write it if bhagat singh was born again sikh, this would of again excited the british, heck read the british percpective on bhagat singh an why they saw him as a threat and it was 2 reasons, he had the ability and conviction to inspire others to follow him and it was a communist dream he was pursuing it was a communist govt he wanted in india after the british were gone

SORRY I HAD TO MAKE THIS POST CAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE HERO'S SHOULD BE MISREPRESENTED FOR PPL'S OWN PERSONAL BENIFITS, BHAGAT SINGH WAS A MAN OF STRONG CONVICTION AND HE HAD A STRONG CONVICTION IN LEADING INDIA TO FREEDOM THROUGH A COMMUNIST REVOLUTION, THAT CONVICTION IS WHAT GAVE HIM THE STRENGTH AND IGNITED A FIRE IN INDIANS AND HE WROTE THAT LETTER WHY HE WAS AN ATHIEST TO EXPLAIN WHY HE BELIEVED IN WHAT HE BELIEVED IN AND ITS DISRESPECTFULL TO MISREPRESENT HIM, SOLDIERS SHOULD BE GIVEN RESPECT FOR WHAT THEY BELIEVED IN AND WHAT THEY FOUGHT FOR IF IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

i

point 1

the british would of exposed bhagat singh if he had left athiesism and became a sikh again, to stop his freedom movement which at its core was driven by communist views, hence why the british didn't write why i am an athiest and only bhagat singh could written

point 2

his family including his sister till this day say he was a communist with a conviction no one could overturn

point 3

bhagat singh would never hide if he had changed his beliefs he would never hide his new belief's, and if he wanted to be baptised by the punj piyar the british would of exposed it and his family would of told the world so, they the ppl on the outside who had the last chance to speak to bhagat singh and he was full of fire and conviction he wanted to die for what he was fighting for, which was freedom for india through a communist revolution

even though i don't support communism i support bhagat singh cause damn did he have a conviction and at such a young age what he was able to do and the ppl he inspired

If hes not a Sikh, then edit your post and take off Singh.

Your just one big comedian for Sikh sangat. Can you say the word extremist.

wow you call me a comedian cause you would rather believe in your fairy tail's

Come on, own up to your extremist ways and take the Singh off. You're so called facts point toward he was not a Sikh, so take off the Singh.

If hes not a Sikh, then edit your post and take off Singh.

Your just one big comedian for Sikh sangat. Can you say the word extremist.

wow you call me a comedian cause you would rather believe in your fairy tail's

Come on, own up to your extremist ways and take the Singh off. You're so called facts point toward he was not a Sikh, so take off the Singh.

for what reason should singh when it was part of his name