Arguing With A Chamar #2

Khalasthan86

i have posted previously, regarding, arguing with a chamar:

please answer these points raised by him:

1) doesnt believe in 2nd to 9th guru (as gurus)

2) sikhism a part of chamar/ravidasism

points raised by me:

1) ravidas, was a hindu, he got kicked out of the mandir

2) chamars are discrimnated in india (low caste)

i know how to tackle these situations, just want to know sangats views.

ps. if possible, can someone give me link /download to ramanand (fake sant killd by khalistan zindabad force in vienna, austria) the truth video, about why they killed him.

or in text version, tell me what he did . :)

try not to think of that person as a chamar might be a good start lol

The Divine Bani of Bhagat Ravidas is in Dhan Dhan Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. Bhagat Ravidas himself was shishya of Bhagat Ramanand whose Bani is also present. The poetry of the other shishya of Bhagat Ramanand: Kabir, Pipa & Sain (who also became Bhagats) that was considered as Divine was also included. So how can that which is so close to the heart of Bhagat Ravidas Ji be separated?

those who continue to have slave mentality will remain the negroes working under the feet of other deluded humans whilst those who choose to free themselves will become the Master Himself.

Bhagat Ravidas ji is never created nor started any organization/jatha but however people from his community took advantage of bhagat ravidas ji popularity and started a new trend. Bhagat Ravidas jees bani in Sri Guru Granth sahib ji is a very big deal and requires utmost and unlimited respect toward bhagat ravidas ji from all circles of sikh community. Whatever happened in vienna is not related to bhagat ravidas ji. Bhagat Ravidass ji was a different personality and he was one of the saint of that time and probably he would have never approve nor support any today government funded organizations running using his name.

In Sikhi.. one should avoid such issues but concentrate on other positive things. However, if one wants to know about such issues then they need start from beginning. Singh# i would encourage you to read books on our history and then you will understand all these things.