After Death

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Death is only the end of the physical body, the soul leaves and awaits for the next joon. Just like a person takes of his clothes and puts on new ones that is the same way the soul goes through different life forms. A person who has reached enlightenment will abandon his body at will and attain mahasamadhi.

Whenever person dies, His/Her Soul gets out from one of the Dwars(out 10 Dwars) . If he i Puran Saad,Sant,Mahatama(Fully Enlightened) then His SOul goes from Dasam Dwar(Pure Entry/Exit)Turia Awastha), Other People's (Ordinary people) Soul Gets out from any remainnig Dwars(Wither from ANus,Nose,Mouth etc.). That is why when the Ordinary person Dies, Either Salvia comes out of his mouth, Either Water come out from His Nose or He Shits.

When Death comes .It is Equal to the pain of 1000 Stings of Scorpions at one Time(That is why the pain is unbearbale for the ordinary person, Either Salvia comes out of his mouth, Either Water come out from His Nose or He Shits).

Until the Bhog of the Death Person, the Soul watches everything(Yamdoot make him watch what he relatives are doing, Do they care about him and so on...........). ALso Guru Gobind singh ji has advised not to cry unneccesarly over the dead person beacuse Yamdoot enjoys the cries and Dead Person Soul suffers the pain(as per Bijaimukt Granth).

Ordinary person's Soul gets into new body during 5th or 6th Month of Pergancy whereas Avtaars, Mahapursh,Sant soul get into body at the time of delivery or Last time of 9th Month or immediately when Delivery is done beacuse Bani says Sant,Mahapursh,Saddh,Mahtams donot suffer Garab Joon.

It is very important that when Person dies, What Was he Thinking before Soul departed out from Body. If He was thinking about his Children, then His soul would get Joon of PIG(Pig has lot of children), If he thinks about Money, then Snake Joon(Snake always sits near the Treasure), If he was thinking abt his House, Then Ghost Joon(Ghost always founds in empty filthy places). This explaination is based on the Gurbani(Antkaal je Narayan Simrai..........).

That is why Sant Mat/Guru Mat tells us to recite Vaheguru everytime-swas-swas, then only Narayan Akal Purakh would come to help our soul from Yamdoots(Ajamal Sakhi) but Akhan Aukha Sacha Nau. Very difficult to recite his Naam. Only Once his Bakhish is on our Head, then only we can do Athe Pehar Naam Jaap. Samrath Guru Sir Hath Dhareyo,Ramdas Guru,Ramdas Guru Har Sat Kiyo.

Incase of Sikhs--- Guruji told that I give them lot of obstacles in their life and very less luxury... Why?????? Guru ji Replied back It is beacause they are my sikhs and I donot want them to attach to Materialistic Life, they would get lost in Endless Janams, thats is why i give them less luxury,more of Pain so that THEY ALWAYS REMEMBER ME. thats is why many sikhs(not all) during their very old age die in very difficult state beacuse Guruji cut their Karams by giving more pain in this Janam, so that His front Marg(Next life) is in Guruji's Sangat only.

Because Many Sikhs ask Even though Our Guru is Sarb Kala Samrath, Why he gave us Poor Life, no luxury at all? Above lines were the answer to this Question.

And there are many sikhs who are indeed very Rich,. This is beacuse they did lot kamai last janam, or beacuse of Guru Bakhish. Ultimately you should be Gareeb from ur Heart, even though if u r rich by lot of Materialistic Wealth.

I have a question about the soul entering the body. As we read in Gurbani that for nine months, the soul does simran in mothers womb, then don't you think the soul enters from beginning. Otherwise how can fetus do simran where there is no soul.

I don't remember the exact tuk from gurbani at the moment, but I think at no. of places it says, that for nine months, you did simran upside down, but as soon as you came out, you started developing bond with milk first, then mother, then father and then other relatives.

I dont find exact answers when soul enters the body?? I would like to know.

The 3HO's say on the 120th day of the pregnancy.

If 120 days or 5-6 month figure is correct, then abortion shouldn't be big deal in the first 3-5 months of the pregnancy. I know, it is not right to do after knowing the sex of the fetus. But what about girls who have been raped and got pregnant. or couples for whom it happened when they couldn't afford to take care of the baby or for mothers who are at risk if get pregnant??

Please answer based on any katha from any brahmgiyanee any of you heard of, or direct lines from SGGSji.

Thank you,

Not for Nine Months Exactly, Whenever the soul enters into Body, He starts praying to GOd and Cries Tuhi Tuhi Tuhi Tuhithat He would do Naam Jaap,Wouldnot commit any sins,make commitments to akal. He prays to Akal to Get him out of the Womb ASAP becuase Womb is like Hell(Hot Temp.). In Otherwords He suffers in Hell. Once he is out of Womb by the Pranic Air which pushes the Baby out of Womb, He gets Contacted to MAYA first not milk,mother or father. it is the Maya which first meets the Baby/Soul . When he comes in the hand of Maya, He cries ME,Me,.Me and Me and forgets the commitments he made to God in the Womb. Even though it takes 6 weeks(Sava Mahina after delivery) for the Body to become fully aware of the Materialistic Envirnoment(WHat we see).

though the soul may enter the body at a later stage of pregnancy, the fetal body is still the home of the soul. if someone burns down the home of the soul, although the soul isn't home, it's still one of the biggest paaps that a person can do. who knows how long the soul has to wait for another chance at a human janam? or how much extra dukh it has to go through?