Urgent: Kirpans And Knuckles Dusters From Punjab

GuptSingh84

You can bring kirpans and sort of stuff in US without any problem (checked in luggage of course). Sunny singh doad, you can check up with your country rules. Also, everyone can see whats inside when luggage goes thru x-ray, so it won't matter how you wrapped ur kirpan etc. Kirpans/Khanda/Dhaal are not illegal to bring abroa.

You can bring kirpans and sort of stuff in US without any problem (checked in luggage of course). Sunny singh doad, you can check up with your country rules. Also, everyone can see whats inside when luggage goes thru x-ray, so it won't matter how you wrapped ur kirpan etc. Kirpans/Khanda/Dhaal are not illegal to bring abroa.

I do not know about the security check but if u want good shasters go to Patiala Damdami taksal stall near dukhnivaran shaiab and shop adjoining the taksal shop u will find excellent kirpans that person shows a customer difference between real and duplicate metal apart from these u should go to shaidi bagidhi near buddha dal school for sarbloh Sri shaiab although near dukhnivaran shaiab u can get same shaters. Near motibagh gurdwara siklighar singhs sells good shasters. In Amritsar same shaters from patiala r sold on high rates in Amritsar u can rarely get good handmade Kirpans. If u want to buy chinese shaters there is elderly singh stall near jallianbagh where u can get chinese made kirpans at half rate as he is main distributer to whole state.

Gur fateh

I do not know about the security check but if u want good shasters go to Patiala Damdami taksal stall near dukhnivaran shaiab and shop adjoining the taksal shop u will find excellent kirpans that person shows a customer difference between real and duplicate metal apart from these u should go to shaidi bagidhi near buddha dal school for sarbloh Sri shaiab although near dukhnivaran shaiab u can get same shaters. Near motibagh gurdwara siklighar singhs sells good shasters. In Amritsar same shaters from patiala r sold on high rates in Amritsar u can rarely get good handmade Kirpans. If u want to buy chinese shaters there is elderly singh stall near jallianbagh where u can get chinese made kirpans at half rate as he is main distributer to whole state.

Gur fateh

Do you know the approximate location in Patiala? I'm going to be going to Bhatinda and would like to locate the stall, also do you have an approximate how much a high quality kirpan/khanda would cost me in rupees?

Gur fateh

Do you know the approximate location in Patiala? I'm going to be going to Bhatinda and would like to locate the stall, also do you have an approximate how much a high quality kirpan/khanda would cost me in rupees?

It is just 15 or 10 mintues distance to bus stand if u go to Dukhniwaran shaiab just outside Gurdwara shaiab near the STD booth there is Damdami taksal stall and before that another shop these people sell the kirpan starting at 350 rupees to 1500 but if u want to buy as a weapon u can get good tegha at 700 rupees at the most u can reduce to 50 rupees after bargaining these same shasters r sold 1200 to 20,000 even some more costly at other places do not tell u r NRI .Motobagh gurdwara is litle far away sho no b-21/511 nabha gate sells good shasters but at more prices at shahidi bagh u can get buddha dal teghas at 700 rupees I hope u could have visited Anandpur Shaib hola mohalla kirpans a strating at 600 to 900 rupees I found were the best ever I have ever seen.

gurfateh

Gur fateh

It is just 15 or 10 mintues distance to bus stand if u go to Dukhniwaran shaiab just outside Gurdwara shaiab near the STD booth there is Damdami taksal stall and before that another shop these people sell the kirpan starting at 350 rupees to 1500 but if u want to buy as a weapon u can get good tegha at 700 rupees at the most u can reduce to 50 rupees after bargaining these same shasters r sold 1200 to 20,000 even some more costly at other places do not tell u r NRI .Motobagh gurdwara is litle far away sho no b-21/511 nabha gate sells good shasters but at more prices at shahidi bagh u can get buddha dal teghas at 700 rupees I hope u could have visited Anandpur Shaib hola mohalla kirpans a strating at 600 to 900 rupees I found were the best ever I have ever seen.

gurfateh

sorry I forgets to tell u can get buddha dal teghas stamped one near dukhnivaran shaiab also. and in other shops u can get good kirpans at compititive rates instead of Amritsar one should buy shasters from Patiala I have heard that at Jhar Shaiab near Chamkaur Shaiab a nihang singh makes good kirpans but I was told by a singh kirpans covered in mango wood sheath can be preserved for long time.

Gur fateh

gurfateh

sorry I forgets to tell u can get buddha dal teghas stamped one near dukhnivaran shaiab also. and in other shops u can get good kirpans at compititive rates instead of Amritsar one should buy shasters from Patiala I have heard that at Jhar Shaiab near Chamkaur Shaiab a nihang singh makes good kirpans but I was told by a singh kirpans covered in mango wood sheath can be preserved for long time.

Thanks a lot, i really appreciate the information.