Interested In Sikhism

Guest BusinessLady

This is a forum and everyone is entitled to an opinion

Why people are accusing people of being muslim and using derogartory language is beyond me.

Why bring yourself to such a level that our gurus would be ashamed of you. And what if she isn't muslim.

Business lady, I know you have the opinion that having keeping bodily hair is unhygienic but understand that you have just called alot of people on here unhygienic which as you may already have guessed is extremely offensive.

You need to use your common sense and refrain from making offensive comments towards people, especially people from religion that teaches us to defend ourselves to the end.

Others may not be as mellow as people on this forum so I'd advise you to learn from this.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BL and other local786 (same person with 2 ids) were not here to learn about sikhism, though many members gave them excellent replies about basic principles of sikhism. They were here as troll and wanted to make mockery instead of learning. There are two big differences between a person who want to learn and the person who wanted to act as learner but have other motives.

everyone is entitled to an opinion

Yes that is tru bro.. but one got to stay within the limits of forum rules.

think about it business lady, if this path was right for you, you would have been born into it. simple as that. and for those people who say "oh there are white sikhs too". well lets leave that to another topic, growing your hair doesnt make you sikh.

Are you joking?

Yeh you must be, gosh i thought you were being serious for a second!

And I was thinking what about all the sikhs during our 10 gurus lifetimes that were hindu and muslim and turned to sikhi, as well of the countless numbers in modern times aswell who were born into diff religions but are now 100 times more true to sikhi than most people born into sikh families!

Among 100 other examples heres one that may seem small but hit me in a big way! I remember sitting in a langar hall in southall and watching an oriental looking sikh sit down with his food.

He was the only one in the whole hall (which was packed that day) that sat for a minute and thanked god for his food. It took my breath away! Almost everyone else was sat down talking loudly, a few guys at the back were whistling at some girl walk in and then there was this guy, quiet and almost unnoticable sitting there looking completely oblivious to it all, in his own little world praying with such devotion and love, the peace, calm, gratitude and love that he radiated was awe inspiring!

He changed my life and whenever I remember I try to do the same although I know in my heart I could probably never be as dedicated as him!

Yes that is tru bro.. but one got to stay within the limits of forum rules.

Ok I'm a girl and I understand, and she def shouldn't have put that opinion forward, but still to assume someones muslim like that and call them a troll is so completely out of order. How would this assumption sit with any muslim who came on here wanting to know about sikhi, I've been on loads of muslim forums to learn about their religion and when they ridicule sikhs it hurts.

When people see hate thrown around like that they're not gonna feel comfortable posting on here.