8 members have voted

1. 1. what you think about this guy

• 100% stupid
    • Nindak but not completly wrong
    • opened your eyes

dun knw whats goin on

All I knw that this guy slandered all mahapurakhs, sants, brahamgyanies

BUT HIS POINTS ARE SOLID.

I am not supporting him but I cannot lie here. I am so much PI$$ed off after listening to all the bull&hit he talked abt MAHAPURAKHS but there are some serious points we can never ignore only because he has provided direct proofs from gurbani. I would never want any ordinary person to watch this and get confused. But this is the place I want to share these videos and listen to ur vichaars.

vir ji, sants are still learners on this path. they are human and can make mistakes. it is only a small handful of sants who manage to pass all the tests and make it to the final stage.

edited to add that i didn't bother watching the whole video. stuff from singh sabha international and their affiliate groups such as singh sabha canada is pure anti-Gurmat propaganda.

dun knw whats goin on

All I knw that this guy slandered all mahapurakhs, sants, brahamgyanies

BUT HIS POINTS ARE SOLID.

I am not supporting him but I cannot lie here. I am so much PI$$ed off after listening to all the bull&hit he talked abt MAHAPURAKHS but there are some serious points we can never ignore only because he has provided direct proofs from gurbani. I would never want any ordinary person to watch this and get confused. But this is the place I want to share these videos and listen to ur vichaars.

This guy directly attacks Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji, so his creditability is lost and the fact he supports Darshan Laal, says it all.

If he was so worried about people putting labels infront of their name without recieving them then why doesn't he ask where Darshan Laal got professeor Darshan Singh from. Darshan Laal is no professor. He only got his grade 10, but he doesn't even hestitate to call him Professor.

One thing I do agree with him, but it's only because he has to sell is propaganda, so it's only right for him to present Gurmat stuff in, is that Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji is the Guru.

Also in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji the word Sant, in name and form was used for Sant Kabir Ji. So again, he has an agenda and it's to push people away from Gurmat.

Can only Sants reach that final stage?

of course.

sant is not a title, although it can be used as such. it refers to avastha (spiritual level). one must pass through the earlier stage before they reach the final stage, whether they have the title sant in front of their name or not.

What the...?? In the third video the <banned word filter activated> slanders Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhindranwale, Sant Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwaale, Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh ji, Sant Attar Singh Ji Mastuana Wale, Sant Baba Nand Singh ji & Sant Baba Isher Singh Rarra Sahib Wale...He hasn't left any Maharpursh out...

None of his points actually account to anything and is made up of alot of bull-crap....

Typical Missionary parchar..

People who slander Sants like this, maybe they should try to reach that stage first and then can judge other people.

A little bit off topic : Which Sant Ji refused to cut their hair for surgery and prefered death after an accident? Was it Sant Kartar Singh Ji Bhinderanwale?

^^ yes it was Sant Kartar Singh Ji. Heres a good history of the Mahapurkhs of Taksal given by Sant Ranjeet Singh ji.

Oh ok thanks veerji! smile.gif I remember my grandma telling me something like this but unfortunatly I couldn't remember which sant Ji it was.

And this man disgraced such a GurSikh? Waheguru! I hope people dont get misled by watching something like this. Someone who doesnt have much background knowledge and is just trying to learn more about Sikhi could really go astray after watching this.

The videos slightly old, the person now regularly posts on singhsabhacanada.com and has totally twisted views, a known and active supporter of Darshan Sngh, Kala Afghana etc.

Regarding the points raised, they are pathetic and have been refuted several times, why dont they just get a hobby instead of releasing filth from there brains.