Question For Bibhia

BhaiSukhSingh

and btw women not allowed in panj pyare laugh.gif

source please rolleyes.gif

Isn't it amazing the people that put in women in Punj Pyare or support it don't have one source saying they can do it, but they want to ask the Gurmat side where is proof. I know the world works in twisted ways and your twisted thinking will work there fine, but when you come on a Sikhi site or walk into a Gurdwara take your twisted views and leave them at the door, just pick them back up at the door because surely no Gurmukh is going to take them up.

Funny how when someone has a different view than yours, they are "twisted". Let me ask you a question: How do you know 100% that your beliefs are the Truth? have you received a divine message from the Almighty? I see too many people in the world who are so quick to judge others, and think they are the only ones who aren't "twisted". I think more nimarta and less judgment is needed in the panth.

Who is judging here, point out one place where someone has passed judgement on another so far in this discussion. Until you came along, no one passed judgement on anyone.

This is not grade 2 where we all sit around in a circle and the teachers ask everyone what they are thinking and everyone's answer is correct. Put on your big boy pants and maybe try to refute the facts I put forward. Otherwise stay out of a discussion which you have no clue, what is worthy of being called a valid fact or not.

As admin have put it, no more Punj Pyare talk on this thread. So start a new thread if you really want to...... which you won't because you have nothing virtues to add and only can try to attack me by putting forward fall accusations.

But thanks for your post.

Guest Random kid.

Kaur means "prince", not "princess". guru sahib named Sikh women this to symbolize that His daughters are leaders, royal, and no less than sons. Kaurs are heir to the Khalsa Fauj: the leaders and generals of tomorrow!

Only Five, you have NO logic over your argument. Just because the original WERE Singh's doesn't mean Singhaneea can't also be in the Punj. The Khalsa belives in EQUALITY. Kaurs are NOOOO less then Singhs.

Singhaneea NOT being part of the Punj makes NO sense at all. It's like commonsense dude.

Guest NY3HY3

No offense, but men and women aren't equal. I'm not saying one is better than the other, they're not equal. They're two different entities. If men and women were equal, I'd be able to give birth to a child. Why can't I give birth to a child? It's not fair, is god sexist? None of the Guru's are women, is sikhism sexist? There's no womens bani in the Siri Guru Granth Sahib ??? Men and women have different roles in society. It's the way god has intended for it to be. Gurbani is written in a female tense. As a male, should I object to it? Western idealism, always trying to be politically correct.