Dusshera

In Gurbani God has been called by various names such as har, Ram, shiv, dayal, Gobind, Gopal, bishan etc.

The same names are for Devtas also in Hinduism.

Guru Gobind singh ji has written in Jaap sahib

ਤ੍ਵ ਸਰਬ ਨਾਮ ਕਥੈ ਕਵਨ ਕਰਮ ਨਾਮ ਬਰਣਤ ਸੁਮਤਿ ॥੧॥

त्व सरब नाम कथै कवन करम नाम बरणत सुमति ॥१॥

Who can express all of your names, that is why wise men have described only your functional names .1.

Jaap sahib, Dasam Granth

But when gurbani refers those names to mean devtas , Gurbani qualifies that like they will normally appear

together in a consortium so that one can make out.

For sikhs it is shabad guru which was there from the beginning, is there and will always be there.

ਏਕੋ ਸਬਦੁ ਏਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੁ ਵਰਤੈ ਸਭ ਏਕਸੁ ਤੇ ਉਤਪਤਿ ਚਲੈ

The One Shabad, the Word of the One God, is prevailing everywhere. All the creation came from the One God

ang 1334, SGGS

A sikh gets his Naam from panj piaras to realize Him.

Other religions have their own paths. It is not our job

to judge otehrs.

On infiltration of agents in sikhism, Govts tried all methods to subdue sikhs but failed.Now they have their men in disguise of

sikhs distorting sikh scriptures. It started with kala afghana and came to Darshan Ragi and missionaries. They started with

Bani of dasam pita ji which they have never read and have come to cast doubts on SGGS ji.

The only way to combat these fifth columnists is to read our scriptures and rebut their hollow arguements.THis is most serious challenge

we are facing today. They have their press in the form of Razanaspokesman whose editor is facing criminal charges in India for hurting sikh

sentiments.

I actually made a mistake sangat ji which i seek your maphi. Earlier I made a comment that chaubis avtars were avtars of vahiguroo but that was incorrect, they were indeed avtars of vishnu devta. I am terribly sorry for this misinterpertation which i realized when i start reading chaubis avtar and talking to senior gurmukhs regarding this.

However after talking to senior gurmukh, he also advised me that tuk- ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਮਹੇਸਰ ਬਿਸਨ ਸਚੀਪਿਤ ਅੰਤ ਫਸੇ ਜਮ ਫਾਸਿ ਪਰੈਂਗੇ ॥ is been misinterpertated by suggesting that bhram, bisan, mahesvar were handled by jamdoots, kaal would be better term, but with that being said, anything made out of 5 elements or 5 shud elements are in the chakar of time, even our guru's, their physical body had to go, this is no where to been seen or justify that ram was not a gurmukh. Second tuk of this pankiti shows the main purpose of the first pankiti, where maharaj advising the sikhs, never worship any physical entity/body including themselves which is bound to exit, keep focus on nirgun vahiguroo.