Who Are Current Brahamgyanis Or High Awastha Saints In India

Saadh Sangat ji bahut bahut dhanwaad for this invaluable information. I have been searching for Brahamgyanis for around 4 years. I am very desperate to meet them.

I did see Sant baba Ajit Singh ji hansali wale but they don't talk much and i was not able to have any bachan bilas from them , so i was not satisfied with me meeting.

I went there again but i was not able to talk to them. But i now now when i go to india i will try to meet all of those sants which you have mentioned.

I could not get the address/location or of these so can anyone please provide more informtaion of these sants

I would say brother if your dukhi inside, then the only way to get that dukh out is through bani. It's the hardest method, but the most simplest. Bhai Parminder Singh Ji said in his katha, that repeating gurbani will heal all problems in life, ONLY if you do it with prem and bhagti.

LifeInBeautiful,, the purpose of a Elevated Soul and Spiritual teacher is to help us on our path by encouraging us to read bani-- which is extremely hard becuz there are soo many distractions,,

Sat Sangat is a School where u learn about the path of spirituality of those who have already treaded the path and passed all the tests,

So u can just imagine, one meeting with a True Gurmukh is life changing, their eyes are pure and full of Amrit, Their sweet words break through our ego and pierce our heart,,

We have alot of blockages inside us such as doubts that dont let us walk towards Guru Sahib,, A Sant is one who holds are hand and brings us back into Guru Sahibs Charan Sharan,

All the treasures are found in being the dust of the feet of Guru Sahibs sevaks

<3

raen sa(n)than kee maerai mukh laagee ||

I applied the dust of the feet of the Saints to my face.

dhuramath binasee kubudhh abhaagee ||

My evil-mindedness disappeared, along with my misfortune and false-mindedness.

kabeer saevaa ko dhue bhalae eaek sa(n)th eik raam ||

Kabeer, it is good to perform selfless service for two - the Saints and the Lord.

raam j dhaathaa mukath ko sa(n)th japaavai naam ||164||

The Lord is the Giver of liberation, and the Saint inspires us to chant the Naam. ||164||

sa(n)th kaa maarag dhharam kee pourree ko vaddabhaagee paaeae ||

The way of the Saints is the ladder of righteous living, found only by great good fortune.

shhodd siaanap bahu chathuraaee dhue kar jorr saadhh mag chal ||

Renounce your cleverness and all your mental tricks; with your palms pressed together, walk on the Path of the Holy Saints

There are some bhramgyani in gupti roop who are mastanaie or strictly gupt doesnt have any labels or known but they have reached bhramgyan stage, but the ones are pargat are- sant teja singh ji rara sahib, sant gurdev singh samadhbhai nanaksar, sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale, swami parmananda ji gir, sant hari singh randhawae wale, without any question sant mohan singh ji bhindranwale.

Sant Giani Mohan Singh Ji BhindranWale is in Gurdwara Akhand Prakaash, Bhindran (Moga, Panjab). They do darshan once a day of Sahib Sri Gur Granthh Sahib Ji Maharaj, and then go into their bhora sahib for the rest of the day. They only do Kathha on Sangrand. If you do go to Gurdwara Akhand Prakaash, be sure to get a nitnem gutka from them, as it is the most shudh gutka available.

Has anyone had darshan of Sant Ji? If so, please share experiences, bachan etc.

Guest G.Kaur

To the original poster, VJKK VJKF.

Gurdwara Harianbela is in district Hoshiarpur. I think it's 15 minutes from Hoshiarpur.. It's near a pind called Chaggran/Chebewal. You can find the address on

http://harianbelan.org/contactus.php

and more info on http://harianbelan.org/index.php

You can see my pictures from my trip to Harianbela in 2007 on http://picasaweb.google.com/GurjeetK84 (album called 'Punjab 2007')

Enjoy your trip to Punjab :D

sant jagjit singh ji harkhowale has made a gurdwara in Sultanpur Lodhi which is called Nirmal Dera Harkhowal or something like that. its not too far from Ber Sahib gurdwara so you go there but its not certain that Sant Jee would be there

Sant Baba Lakbir Singh Ji - Bolongi wale done a google search n got this http://www.babalakhbirsinghbalongi.org/reachus.html

sant teja singh ji rara sahib Baba Jee stays at rara sahib all the time but rarely gives darshan

hazoor sahib, Jathedar Kulwant Singh ji When you get to hazoor sahib theres a lot of sevadars so ask 1 of them (Jathedars Jees rooms opposite Sachkand Sahib) or theres an office so you could ask 1 of them

Jathedar of Budha Dal Jathedar Baba Joginder Singh Jee is in Raqba pind in ludhiana which is by boparai which has Gurdwara Sachkhand Sahib in memory of Baba Sunder Singh

Jathedar of Tarna Dal Baba Makhan Singh Jee is based at Baba Bakala and there gurdwara right next to baba bakala gurdwara

Harian Vela in Hoshiarpur and see Jathedar Baba Nihaal Singh Jee is in pind Bajrawar which is in Chabbewal Hoshiarpur

Baba Daya Singh Jee and Baba Avtaar Singh Jee Baba Bidhi Chand Dal - sur sing wale is a pind in the tarn taran district of punjab

Baba Balwinder Singh stays at langar sahib gurdwara which is not far from Sachkhand Sahib Hazoor sahib theres a straight road that goes from hazoor sahib

veerji,,

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,,

the biggest sant/brahmgyanee is guru granth saheb jee...

so if you are going to punjab,,, goto darbar saheb and take khule gafe of kirtan from darbar saheb and do as much paath as u can sitting there...

also attend amritvela at darbar saheb,, dont know the exact room number but its close to baba deep singh jee's shaheedi place...

bhul chuk maaf karni jee,,,

waheguru jee ka khalsa waheguru jee kee fateh,,

i forgot to mention that baba thakur singh ji bhindrenvale's former garvai (personal assistant) told me that baba ji had mentioned the names of 3 sants as bhramgiani - baba santokh singh ji, jathedar kulwant singh ji, and jogay wale mahapurkh. if you want baba santokh singh ji's phone number, pm me. also, send my namaskar to these mahapurkhan when you meet them.

singh, where do you live? I know of 2 very powerful sants in the bc area right now if you feel like visiting them. jathedar mann singh ji of akali guru nanak dal and bhagat ji (baba jaswant singh ji), student of sant gurbachan singh ji.

also, i was wondering if people would be willing to share bachans that they have heard from these mahapurkhs (along with which sant said what)? much gupt gian can be gained only from sangat with such souls.

my parents had darshan of sant ajit singh ji and he had said that a sukhmani sahib paath should take 1.5 hours at least so that you can do proper vichaar of them. i have also heard (from another) that a jeev has as much freedom as a gudda tied to a stake. and that within the radius of that rope, the gudda can do what it wants. it can fall into the pit that's there, roll in the gandgi, get caught in the bramble bush, or eat the clean food. everything else is in God's hands. this is how much freedom we have.

i've had 1st hand bachan bilaas with sants before too, and i'm guessing people would rather hear those. but for some reason my mind is coming up blank right now :) . sorry. all i can remember is the personal stuff that doesn't really apply to sangat. if the originator of the thread doesn't mind, i would love to hear the bachans that others have heard.