Dumalla Competition - Starts Here -

atl singh

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

palwinder, comb your kesh and let down infront of you, place a small peice of cloth (double the length of your kesh) ontop, wrap your kesh within one end of the cloth and twist so your kesh becomes intertwined within, now tie your joora as normal, put in kanga under the joora

you will have the other half of the cloth behind your head, so bring it over to the front and wrap that around ur joora, u should now have a larger smooth joora which is very sturdy

nice first try tho, mine was awful :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
palwinder, comb your kesh and let down infront of you, place a small peice of cloth (double the length of your kesh) ontop, wrap your kesh within one end of the cloth and twist so your kesh becomes intertwined within, now tie your joora as normal, put in kanga under the joora

you will have the other half of the cloth behind your head, so bring it over to the front and wrap that around ur joora, u should now have a larger smooth joora which is very sturdy

nice first try tho, mine was awful :lol:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

whenever i do that, my dastaar is HUGE, what am i doing wrnog? or do i just have thick kesh?

wjkk wjkf...tq for the advise verrjis..keke...btw..this is wht i got after taking the advice seriously.. :nihungsmile:

dumalla5.bmp

dumalla4.bmp

dumalla.bmp

dumalla1.bmp

PAL_KAL.jpg

]well..this is like with out the shasters...cause i am kinda new to this..but ill get some cahkers from some frens..well tq u guys for the support n advise..god bless u all...nanak naam cardekela..terey bahne sarbat da ka bahle..wjkk wjkf.. :lol: ^_^ :TH: rolleyes.gif

• 2 weeks later...