atl singh

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest balwinderkaur
its 400 metres :e:

and is that Nihang Major Singh :T:

ummmm how does his arm reach soooooooo high to tie the larh of the dastaaar??????????????????? someone explain plz... sorry i'm very dumb when it comes to this....a paapee like me...my arm starts hurting if my dastaar tying takes longer than 30 minutes to do....mega big paapee :wub:

I am thinking - maybe its pre-set ..and he just sets it on his head. Also, I am assuming there is some sort of support inside the 'dastaar' as his "juddha" his probably not that large.

Imagine - how uncomfortable it would be to sleep in one that large.. :wub:

Picture%20002.jpg

^^^This one is so wicked ..yet so neat..and awesome :e:

wow... the one above is wickedddd thumbs_up.gif

I am thinking - maybe its pre-set ..and he just sets it on his head. Also, I am assuming there is some sort of support inside the 'dastaar' as his "juddha" his probably not that large.

im sure its not pre-set, that's major disrespect... and as for support, its probably just a whole bunch of kaprha..

rupinder bhenji u are mistaken. the way u get ure joora so high is that u take a thin distar and wrap it around and threw ure joora. then u do ure joora by making a slight knot on the top and cover ure joora with the cloth that is left. this also serves the purpose of keeping ure hair covered all the time. then u tie a couple of choti distaars and then finally tie ure main distaar and set ure shastars in.