Sarabjit Singh Exposing Guru Jee'S Beadbi At Singh Sabha East London

Khalasthan86

hey the sikh naujawan sabha organises kirtan programmes there

do they know the beadbi thats goin on as they should stop doing programmes in the place where our father is being disrespected and do something about the beadbi as they know the committee and so forth

There's always opportunity to change a committee through voting them out and I believe that Singh Sabha London East's committee elections are in the coming weeks. There's even a bigger opportunity to form a party and legitimatly get voted into taking a Gurdwara over. Sadly, I think we as the youth lack commitment and the unity that these elder prabhandaks seem to have in forming a committee to run a Gurdwara.

Boycotting a Gurdwara can be counter-productive and result in no change. Currently the Seven Kings Guru Ghar has a large foot flow of youth due to the gym, gatka, santheia, punjabi, tanti-saaj classes, simran and workshops, probably the largest gathering of youth in the East London area on a weekly basis. It has a large influence in the local Sikh youths lives and many are connected to Sikhi through the activities in the Gurdwara. It's also worth noting that the committee have not arranged these youth activities, youth themselves carry out all of these weekly Gurmat activities with little support from the committee, the committee often act as obstacles in these activities.

It's therefore, so important that local sangat register themselves to vote in their local guru ghars so that the right people are selected to take on the responsibility of the Gurdwara. Gursikhs can influence change in the Gurdwara committee's through their voting rights and can use them as bargaining tools. Doing general sewa in Gurdwaras also has a massive impact.

In this case I don't know if the party standing against the current committee are any better, but for the sake of change I would suggest voting for them.

There's always opportunity to change a committee through voting them out and I believe that Singh Sabha London East's committee elections are in the coming weeks. There's even a bigger opportunity to form a party and legitimatly get voted into taking a Gurdwara over. Sadly, I think we as the youth lack commitment and the unity that these elder prabhandaks seem to have in forming a committee to run a Gurdwara.

Boycotting a Gurdwara can be counter-productive and result in no change. Currently the Seven Kings Guru Ghar has a large foot flow of youth due to the gym, gatka, santheia, punjabi, tanti-saaj classes, simran and workshops, probably the largest gathering of youth in the East London area on a weekly basis. It has a large influence in the local Sikh youths lives and many are connected to Sikhi through the activities in the Gurdwara. It's also worth noting that the committee have not arranged these youth activities, youth themselves carry out all of these weekly Gurmat activities with little support from the committee, the committee often act as obstacles in these activities.

It's therefore, so important that local sangat register themselves to vote in their local guru ghars so that the right people are selected to take on the responsibility of the Gurdwara. Gursikhs can influence change in the Gurdwara committee's through their voting rights and can use them as bargaining tools. Doing general sewa in Gurdwaras also has a massive impact.

In this case I don't know if the party standing against the current committee are any better, but for the sake of change I would suggest voting for them.

if its the hub of east london with all the youth coming

dere is not one person to stand up?

u mentioned Gursikhs so besides sarabjit singh not one Gursikh has stood up. so these gursikhs come and go for the activities but dont want to stand up and this is being goin on for a long time so u cant say dey didnt have any notice. they must of seen what the committe has being doing and turned a blind eye

so what to east ldn being the hardest area with the most straight forward people in ldn?

this is what has become of us

"programme" sikhi

turn up for the programmes, look great in the bana that is unearned, but when it comes down to it, no substance

Thinking about it....looking what the voting powers did in Grays...! Imagine if more gurmat thinking people voted then the right activities would be performed by the committees...

I know for a fact that the voting turnout at the Gurdwara elections will mainly be family and friends of the wannabe prabhandaks who are clever enough to strategically use them to get voted in...

U find that the people who say they want change in the Gurdwaras rarely put themselves forward to implement change or never register themselves to vote for change...In the East London Singh Sabha elections any Sikh over 18 living in a postcode in Newham, Redbridge, Waltham Forest, Barking & Dagenham and Rainham can vote. Thats a pretty massive area and what u find is only around 1500 Sikhs actually vote in East London Singh Sabha elections when in fact East London has a significant portion of the estimated 700,000 Legal Sikhs living in UK (estimated at 15% which makes the East London Sikh population around 100,000)

Gursikh youth are ready to turn up to one-off beadbi issues, but not yet willing to sacrifice their daily lives in ensuring a Gurdwara is run with Gurmat in mind....Few Gursikh youth put themselves forward to stand in these elections....That's the turning point.... Because until that happens you will get idiots sitting on the pardaans chair voting for meat and sharab to be served on the complex and other stupid anti-sikh decisions being made....

if its the hub of east london with all the youth coming

dere is not one person to stand up?

u mentioned Gursikhs so besides sarabjit singh not one Gursikh has stood up. so these gursikhs come and go for the activities but dont want to stand up and this is being goin on for a long time so u cant say dey didnt have any notice. they must of seen what the committe has being doing and turned a blind eye

so what to east ldn being the hardest area with the most straight forward people in ldn?

this is what has become of us

"programme" sikhi

turn up for the programmes, look great in the bana that is unearned, but when it comes down to it, no substance

These comments can be classed as nothing but a moan and give no personal commitment to change.....It's back to the culture of finger pointing, passing the buck onto others and blaming others....simply shouting BEADBI doesn't influence change in the way things are done....

In real terms the blame for the misuse for Gurdwaras is collective and the responsiblity lies with each person who calls themselves Sikh...and if we truly desire change then we should have a presence in these gurdwaras promoting the right activities a guru ghar should be promoting....isolating ourselves and not associating with mainstream Gurdwaras where manmat sometimes takes places doesn't impact anything....

You can call it turning a blind eye or you can call it a gurdwara takeover by getting the right activities to take place in the gurdwara....

Believe it or not...the alleged goings on of a committee are not always as transparent as you may believe...they can easily cover up what they are doing...and the problem with Sarabjit Singh is that his previous vocal tact in different Gurdwaras in Ilford has left him being classified by some as hot headed, unfortunatly he's already been banned from Karamsar and now Singh Sabha.....therefore committees are conveniently able to get away with claiming that Sarabjit Singh is a troublemaker....so the problem is that Sarabjit Singh's claims are perhaps not taken as seriously as they should be by the local sangat.

As per the East London grapevine and Sarabjit Singh the committee of Singh Sabha have allegedly done some anti-sikh things. If these things happened then there's no denying that those commtee wala are accountable....but until you change the individuals running the show you got little chance of the full truth coming out and more importantly little chance of more Gurmat activities taking place in the Gurdwara....

hey the sikh naujawan sabha organises kirtan programmes there

do they know the beadbi thats goin on as they should stop doing programmes in the place where our father is being disrespected and do something about the beadbi as they know the committee and so forth

i have Question For sarabjit? Why Do you wait till the beadbi to happen then speak out about it?

u claim that you was an eye wittness at bow road beadbi when they brought maharaj ji in a car boot while you stood there doing nothing. then cry about it after wud..

why did you wait till you got band form sevenking gurdwara to make an issue about it. why why

you just wana become a leader, you just want to become an pardan of sevenkings, at seven king gurdwara evey year beadbi happen there langar are sold to make money etc..... but u dont do anything about it..... why is it when election gona take place you sarabjit and naujawan sabha decide to wake up.

plus naujawan sabha is only one family, who him self want to become the pardan.

phul chuk maha.

i have Question For sarabjit? Why Do you wait till the beadbi to happen then speak out about it?

u claim that you was an eye wittness at bow road beadbi when they brought maharaj ji in a car boot while you stood there doing nothing. then cry about it after wud..

why did you wait till you got band form sevenking gurdwara to make an issue about it. why why

you just wana become a leader, you just want to become an pardan of sevenkings, at seven king gurdwara evey year beadbi happen there langar are sold to make money etc..... but u dont do anything about it..... why is it when election gona take place you sarabjit and naujawan sabha decide to wake up.

plus naujawan sabha is only one family, who him self want to become the pardan.

phul chuk maha.

Come to think of it, there has been a sudden influx of so called sevadar at the Gurdwara -- maybe just in time to hit the bigtime -- PERDHAN, GEN. SEC !!!

Lets see how long these so called gursikhs hang around after the elections !

Shava-Shay to next man SARDAR SARBJIT SINGH JEE he's becoming a household name nearly as big as I did back in my playing days --- yes, its true it really is me GAZZA after years of wandering hopelessly I've truly found my rightful home!

Back in the days the gaffer used to say to us enough talking, lets shoe em what we can do in the game - nuffings changed - A plea to all the GREAT GURSIKHS who do seva in this Gurdwara please sort this <banned word filter activated> out ASAP ( There must be at least 1 BANDA amongst u) cos its doing my N*ts in. Maybe CAP' AMERICA needs to visit if so just holler.

In any guru ghar the problem is that 'committees' are prevalent. how on earth can ANYONE have the audacity to call themselves Pardaan in front of Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Maharaaj Ji?

I do understand there has to be people to run certain affairs that go hand in hand with the day to day running of any Gurudwara but these people need to remember that they are there to serve not rule.

we all should look for SEVADAARS not commitee members.

In any guru ghar the problem is that 'committees' are prevalent. how on earth can ANYONE have the audacity to call themselves Pardaan in front of Dhan Dhan Siri Guru Maharaaj Ji?

I do understand there has to be people to run certain affairs that go hand in hand with the day to day running of any Gurudwara but these people need to remember that they are there to serve not rule.

we all should look for SEVADAARS not commitee members.

Reminds me of the tuk.......

Saram Dharam Doe Chap Khaloe, Koor Firey Pardhan Vey Lalo.

Modesty and righteousness both have vanished, and falsehood struts around like a leader, O Lalo.