Urgent Help Required!

das007

Oh twadi regarding your reply das's family don't mind if das goes. They believe that vaheguru will help them fully and they want das to progress as they have not...

I will keep this simple. Asceticism is against the message of Sikhism. You cannot give up the world, and go pray all day. The Bani Sidh Ghost is all about not giving up the world. In Sikhi we believe that we should live in the world and not be consumed by it. The person who is leading you to abandon your family is misleading.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will keep this simple. Asceticism is against the message of Sikhism. You cannot give up the world, and go pray all day. The Bani Sidh Ghost is all about not giving up the world. In Sikhi we believe that we should live in the world and not be consumed by it. The person who is leading you to abandon your family is misleading.

living in a dera is hardly ascetisim or abandoning the world. who do you think does most of the seva of sangat? it's people trained in deras.

Go for it and don't look back. Pray to Guruji to direct you.

At Jian (Baba Harnam Singh Ji Jianwale asthaan) in Hoshiarpur district, they have special facilities for people who wish to do Bhagti. Langar, accomodation provided, just have to obey their protocols. They have these special little individual huts for doing bhagati. The atmosphere is very serene and quiet.

Not sure who the current Mukh sevadaar there are. But it's a good start. From here you can slowly find out about other mahapurkhs and see where Guruji takes you.

I knew it was you singh. Bruv coming down to your house was a bit shocking for me today. Singh you don't look well... I spoke to your parents and they told me your barely eating 1 meal a day. I understand bhagti is important but you can still eat and pray ;)

But seriously for those who don't know this singh his nitnem is HUUUUGE!! But I don't want to praise him as I know sikhs don't praise others...

I seriously don't want you to go NOW. Of course it's waheguru's will that I took amrit but it was due to your help that I stopped drinking and eating meat, also others you helped have taken amrit as well as you helped them but it was all waheguru's hukum. I don't get it, in the last few months you used to be so social now you keep to yourself and don't speak much.... It made me really really sad today... This society needs people like you (i don't mean to praise lol). You also gave me books about sants and gurus to read that made me fall in love with sikhi.

Bruv you also said this: <QUOTE>

"Bhenji thing is that its kind of embarassing for the das to say but das doesn't think gristi jeevan is right for das. The reason is das finds it hard to see another in a lustful way, das has trained himself after he read sant harnam singh rampurkele wale long time ago to look down when speaking to women. Also das have see others as my sister and aunty etc. das just feels sick if das sees them any other way. In uni das's friends all ways tell das that other girls (even amritdari) are interested in you and want to go out with you but hearing this makes das want to cry and das just wants to make vaheguru his only. das has just lost the urge for everything in life in terms of maya das has everything that das wants but just wants to now merge with the creator."</QUOTE>

This made be laugh bares but it's true...:lol: BTW Singh what I am going to tell you now is important so listen up. One of the bibi's at uni was wanting to get engaged with you. I gave her your home number so she and her parents could speak to your parents. They were going to meet at uni graduation next week. Your probably shocked reading this but the reason I haven't told you is that that the bibi told me to keep it gupt.

Now since "YOUR LEAVING THE WORLD" I thought I'll tell you lool. SO YOU CAN'T LEAVE YOU BETTER GET HITCHED.

I was going to tell you this all in person but you don't seem to be there mentally and the only place your responding is here. So sorry as it's little personal.

Bhul chuk maaf karna ji lol

Firstly classic avatar and anyway paji why do you call yourself MansWisdom? Das with guru's kirpa will get better. Paji do me a favour don't write stuff like das's "nitnem is huge" please, this just inflates das's ego. Das is also extremely sorry to make you sad today.

Also das didn't get you into sikhi at all, it was all vaheguru saying that das helped me is wrong, das is no one special, only guru ji is.Hmm the next part surprised das a lot. Das was wondering why das's family kept on forcing das to marry in the past couple of days. Das now knows why and was very confused in the last couple of hours.

So das has consulted with das's friend who has been helping das out and  the same friend who told das about going to the derea and serving saints. Das met up with him and talked for an good hour. With his help he told das that you must break the relationship at all costs. He told das that you MansWisdom paji must do it.

All das wants from you MansWisdom is to call the penji and tell her that das is a very bad person. Das's friend told das to say stuff such as das is into drugs, drinking, has had relationships in the past etc. Das knows lying is wrong but das's friend said it is for the greater good..... MansWisdom paji you must defame das at all costs please.

Also das looks forward in seeing you at graduation.  Das would like to thank a couple of penjia and pajia that have been helping das by sending das pms in regarding das to think about what das is doing and taking longer before making his decision in leaving.

Das has taken all this on board. Thankyou, also das is sorry that das can't reply to everyone as das isn't feeling to well but will once das gets better.

It is good wat u are doing, but it is more cowardless goin like that. Why should th girl get lies? Why cant she be told th truth, instead of running away.

To me being a sikh is all about being a student of truth too, and if u are goin to go do good thing then y lie? And y should ur friend have to lie for u, why dont u just tell her or ur family that the marriage cannot take place.

For me this is not being sikh, far from it, and what if they found out afterwards anyways, I cant see how it is for th goodness by lieing.

Actually im disgusted it has to come to lies to get away, if u wanna go then go, but do it properly. Udaa santaa di seva karni hai, nale jhoot bolna, where is the justification in this?

Evolution in reverse :

The steps so far :

1) Many generations ago Das's forefathers were not productive. Instead of a hard work ethic they preferred to sit under a tree for several years.

2) Das's family got enlightened (sikhi) and left that backward sitting under a tree while doing nothing productive for mankind business.

3) The British came and liked the new faith that Das's family belonged to.....and as a result, precicisely due to the new faith, Das's family got out of the poverty in India and were lucky enough to enjoy a good productive life in the west.

4) Das's family had a son. They named in Das.

5) Das wants to go and sit under a tree for a few years.

Singh PICK UP THY PHONE!!!!!!! lol, but anyway for simran345 you don't know the whole situation. I actually went to his house today again and asked why he told me to lie. BTW he has no choice I'm not going to tell you everything as some of it is bare personal. One you don't know how forceful singh's parents are for him to marry; you don't know how attached the penji is to singh. And don't you think speaking the truth we have already thought about lol. IT WON'T WORK!!!

I spoke to his parents and they ain't going to let him leave before he gets married (his family are being clever they know he won't leave if he gets married or would he? lol) but there is only 1 solution that the penji's family have to think that their daughter is not a suitable match for him.

I've also told penji about singh leaving (haven't told the lies yet though lol), and you know what she told me? Btw ain't going to write it here as it is not suitable for this forum.. but basically she ain't going to let him leave like that.

So simran345 if you really want to be of any possible help please give suggetions based on what I have wrote here on what singh should do.

I have already offered th help, and i dont wana help him now, as i feel he's wise enough to do wat he wants. His life let him do wat he wants, he wanted advice we all gave it on here, with our own personal views.

Maybe he should get married, if he cant cope with that then his problem, which im sure he will sort out. And jide chust banan di lorr vi nai mere nal, I said wat i felt. Hor ki hai, I'll say it again.

LEH SUNLOOOO ONE MILLION TIMES, "UDA KENDA SANTAA DI SEWA KARNI, NALE JHOOT BOLNA"...dont care who this offends now. Coz i for one would not respect him if he does that.

apay karo jo karna manu ki, main ki ohdi lagdi. sometimes life aint that easy. But one thing i know is where god is concerned and lies, lies are a NO-NO......INI CONFUSING STORY APAY SORT OUT KARLO, IM OUT OF THIS NOW.

THE END.....AND NO NEED TO PM ME OR COMMENT ON MY LAST POST NOW- END OF....