New Interview 1 Day Before Bluestar 1984

I think the videos must date at least around 1982/1983 being as Bhai Kulwant Singh Nagokes shaheedi is referred to which occurred in June 1982.

The videos are old and certainly not one day before operation Blue star as written in title. Operations blue star took place on June 3rd and people

in the video are wearing clothes used for winter.There is intermittent sound of firing from background whereas Sant ji and others are very serene.

It shows that they have doctored the video.

in the video are wearing clothes used for winter.There is intermittent sound of firing from background whereas Sant ji and others are very serene.

It shows that they have doctored the video.

Thats a very good observation GPS Bhai sahib. In the video, the interpreter Singhs sitting next to Sant Ji ask the swami whether he sees any sign of aggression or violence from the Singhs gathered there and he agrees, albeit reluctantly, that yes, everyone around him (the singhs) are calm and not hot headed like they are portrayed in the media. There is no way he would have said that (or asked that question) if there was actual exchange of gunfire going on at that time. So yeah, your observation is spot on i think, the video is def tempered with.

Another thing that makes me curious is the uploader of these videos. The Youtube account seems to be owned by some non-sikh gora, and im not being ungrateful but why is HE releasing these videos, if you know what i mean? why after so long? and why only these videos in a youtube channel that seemingly deals with fitness/exercises etc? What interest has a non-sikh yoga guy got in Sikh affairs? Also, the filming is clearly being done by swami's guys, because he says in the video that he has got everything on tape and he will show it to the indira, etc., so the important question arises how did he get access to this tape? Just some questions that have been popping in my head.. maybe im thinking too much?

PJS ji

The Swami asking questions is a fanatic Hindu communalist.His questions are vague and he cites other

sources to say what he thinks himself. For example he says that in western countries press says that

Sikhs are doing what some foreign agencies tell them to do. That was a completely concocted question.

The year is around 1982 or 1983 and sikhs never asked for a separate land that time.All they were

asking was greater autonomy as Sant ji reiterated himself about Anandpur sahib resolution. This Swamy

is a coached agent of regime of that time out to defame sikhs just as some sikh agents were doing acts

to defame sikh struggle and thus provide aid to regime of Indira gandhi.Notably among such sikh agents was one Dal khalsa leader Surjan Singh Thekedar who threw heads of cows in Hindu temple in Amritsar and then left for UK.This was to provoke Hindus to trigger anti sikh backlash. Such people were simply there to defame sikh struggle.He was in the news recently for inviting excommunicated Ragi darshan to his private Gurudwara in Southhall.

Press in western world was telling the truth and was not mentioning what Swami is saying as it had no

basis to report such news.

One of the interpreters is harminder Singh sandhu who was secretary of aISSF.He was an excommunist

who joined AISSF from PSU and later surrendered to Army in 1984.He was killed later in his home after he

was released from jail. Rajinder Singh mehta is sitting near him and he identified himself in video.

Interpreter on the right seems to be an ex army officer( Most probably) as there were scores of retired army

officers that time who had openly supported Sant ji.

I saw the videos again. That Swami seems to have serious memory problems. Sant Jee talks about the shaheedi of Bhai Kulwant Singh Nagoke who was shaheed on June 11, 1982 (I checked allaboutsikhs.com). Harminder Singh Sandhu also gives the date of arrest as June 1982, so that date is confirmed. Then Harminder Singh Sandhu talks about another Darshan Singh who was shot dead by police outside Darbar Sahib on October 18, 1982, which means that this conversation took place either in late 1982 or early 1983 when it was still winter (as is obvious from Sant Jee wearing shawl). The Swami later on asks that since Sanjay Gandhi is very close to Indira Gandhi, is it ok if he comes and talks to Sant Jee. I checked Wikipedia and found that Sanjay Gandhi died in an aircrash on June 23, 1980, which is a good 2.5 years before this conversation took place. I was surprised howcome no one reminded him that Sanjay Gandhi is dead, or maybe he was confusing Sanjay Gandhi with Rajiv Gandhi.

this swami seems like an agent.....video looks like its from the winter of 83. great find however, sant ji practically left the swami speachless towards the end with his responses.

This video was shot in 1984 as this is when the swami vishnudevanada visited Amritsar on a peace mission

See link below

I feel that just because they have mensioned previous crimes doesn't mean they are crimes that just happened. That's my humble opinion

http://www.sivananda.com.sg/newsletter/n_nov09.pdf