Youth Conference In Memory Of Jathedar Talwinder Singh Babbar

B.S.S.F

BabbarPSD2.jpg

British Sikh Student Federation would like to invite you to this Akhand Patth Sahib & Youth Conference that is being held in memory of Jathedar Talwinder Singh Babbar at Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick.

We are currently going through a transitional phase in the UK and this will be a opportunity to express how the Youth can take over the reins of leadership without being bound to the diseases of negative competition, false defamation and disunity politics.

Please attend with family and friends.

Guru Nanak Gurdwara Smethwick 128 - 132 High Street Smethwick, United Kingdom

For more information please contact us on –

info@britishsikhstudentfederation.com

Thursday 14th Oct 2010 to Saturday 16th Oct 2010

**5 PM Bhog**

• 2 weeks later...

Interesting that your poster states unity is our strength...................................however you decided to establish yet another youth body to cause disharmony rather than to work with those already present.

Hope you are enjoying the 'kusi' you have created for yourself!!!!

I used to share your views. But then I saw first hand what these guys do and met them personally to address these issues. And i can say these guys are doing frickin brilliant seva. I used to think they just a bunch of kids out to cause trouble. But these guys are what organisations like BOSS have failed to be and I hope they continue to flourish around educational institutions in particular around the UK and beyond.

Oh and BSSF, you need to create much more professional looking posters man. Looks like u get someone from India to do them! Sort out your branding. Just a suggestion.

If you would like to address the sangat or contribute in any other way please contact us via the email or phone numbers provided on the poster.

Quick comment on the poster, which is being designed by a 15 year old Singh from the Midlands and not a paid professional, we have elders who can do a "better job" but this Singh has shown consistent dedication in any seva he is given and therefore it would be unfair to stop using the work of someone who maybe less able but committed over a bigot.

• 2 weeks later...

I am scared to suggest this as i got laughed at by someone in another thread but there is a protest in Grays the same day to prevent a Beadbi. Is it possible to reschedule the programme? Paji i know you have put a lot of work into this. Please don't be offended.

The programme cannot be rescheduled as there is an Akhand patth Sahib to start on Thursday, but members in the East London and Kent branches have been instructed to attend at Grays and only attend at the Conference once the Grays issue has been dealt with.

The programme cannot be rescheduled as there is an Akhand patth Sahib to start on Thursday, but members in the East London and Kent branches have been instructed to attend at Grays and only attend at the Conference once the Grays issue has been dealt with.

Thankyou Gurmukho!