Dilgeer And Jasvir Singh Rayat Panjab Radio Raw Agents

Southall Youth

I have no sympathy for the pro-Kala-Afghanis and others mentioned in this letter, but what proof does anyone have that this letter is authentic? It seems faked.

It's sad that Sikhs have to resort to using such letters as ammo to defame each other. Why not just expose these people for what they are, rather than using these tactics?

No too long ago, pro-Kala-Afghanis printed a similar letter by the RSS stating that many Panthic Singhs (who incidentally were promoting Sri Dasam Granth) were RSS agents.

Agencies such as RAW don't issue such letters with everyone's name on it and divulge their "secret no." IDs, it is just too silly.

Anyone can produce such a document with random numbers and names, I can print one stating members of this forum work for RAW.

What weight would such a letter carry?

Do you really think they are going to write the name of the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib as their crony and let such a letter leak out?

Sad state of affairs.

Original Text:

cheif information commissioner (CIC),

C/O Chief Secretary of state

Home Affairs

Govt. of Punjab

Chandigarh

Union territory

Dear Shri Subod K Agrawal JI

Sadar Namaste

Thanks you very much for sending me the names of those individuals to whom your Ministry has recommended for Atti Vishishat Rashatrapati Award. I am returning back to you the names of some those for your perusal to look again because if The Government of India will give them the Rashatrapati award publicly then of course the people especially Sikhs will come to know that these Sikhs are working for our secret Agency RAW. So, please must consider these names again.

These names are as follows:

Shri Kirpal Singh Nijher (Secret No. BhenKlr MdchKta 79B7777/SKL/90)

Shri Hardev Singh Ji Shergill (Secret no. SkB MdrchD79899908-90)

Shri Guriqbal Singh Ji (Secret No. MtaKolSrSaab J9B0090)

Shri Gurbachan Singh Ji (Secret No. AkatFhtjThDer 98877009)

Shri Jasvir Singh Ji Rayat (Secret No. Pb. RdoLdn Bpdb kHsRa 009988-dLaA)

Shri Harjinder Singh Ji Dilgeer (Dr) (Secret No. RdPmAkhbrH-pdB 005547-dLaA)

Shri Joginder Singh Ji Sahani (Sect No.RsPmAkhbR, 09-rmHppdb334-pKa-dLaA)

Shri Jagtaar Singh Ji (Secret No, JaChk prdAb RsAkhbR 009800900)

Shri Saroop Singh Ji Narang (Secret No HnsLoUkLdN 000097-13SA)

No distrust that these above mentioned Sikhs are doing marvellous and tremendous job for our Secret Agency by playing their disaffection role to perplexed the Sikh community and for this the Agency is paying them enough treachery money, I do understand that even then these people deserve the Awards from Government of India and we shall them mutely.

Rest of the Names are seems to be OK because they are not well known in Sikh community and will send for the final and concluding list of Rashatrapati Award for GHANTANTRA DIWAS.

In the mean time I must inform to you that the names of those three Sikhs (two from Europe and from Canada) are already incorporated in the Black List of the Sikhs which were recently recommended by Joint commision of Shri Dr Dilgeer Ji, Shri Rayat ji and Shri Nijher Ji to place in the Black list of Sikhs.

I must also mention that fake list was really very very productive and dynamic and has done the really cause to bifurcate the Sikh community which was prepared by Shri Dr Dilgeer ji under the name of RSS to disrespute those Sikh who are sincerely working for their community and I really surprised that no Sikh has bother to know the authenticity of that fake list of RSS but everybody started blaming to those whom names are in this fake list of RSS which of course was help us to unwise the Sikh community under the fake Name of Surjit singh Khalsa

So, with the help of Shri Dr Dilgeer Ji we have solved the one part of our permeable to calumniate some dedicated Sikhs. Please disburse my sincere thanks to Shri Dr Digeer ji for all this.

NEXT: like RSS fake list the new project from our Agency has already been allotted to Shri Dr Dilgeer Ji. Shri Dr Dalgeer ji along with shrti Jasvir Rayat ji are working on this new project to bifurcate the Sikh community. They both are again making a new false list of RSS putting some more Names of those Sikhs who are energetically working for their community. Both are doing very well job for our Agency I must congratulate then both.Well done.

Signatures

There are so many mistakes in this 'letter', namely:

1. Terrible grammar mistakes: You cannot expect any high ranking official to write an official letter in such broken English. Some examples:

cheif information commissioner (CIC),

C/O Chief Secretary of state

Home Affairs

Govt. of Punjab

Chandigarh

Union territory

Dear Shri Subod K Agrawal JI

Sadar Namaste

Thanks you very much for sending me the names of those individuals to whom your Ministry has recommended for Atti Vishishat Rashatrapati Award. I am returning back to you the names of some those for your perusal to look again because if The Government of India will give them the Rashatrapati award publicly then of course the people especially Sikhs will come to know that these Sikhs are working for our secret Agency RAW. So, please must consider these names again.

These names are as follows:

Shri Kirpal Singh Nijher (Secret No. BhenKlr MdchKta 79B7777/SKL/90)

Shri Guriqbal Singh Ji (Secret No. MtaKolSrSaab J9B0090)

Shri Gurbachan Singh Ji (Secret No. AkatFhtjThDer 98877009)

Shri Jagtaar Singh Ji (Secret No, JaChk prdAb RsAkhbR 009800900)

Shri Saroop Singh Ji Narang (Secret No HnsLoUkLdN 000097-13SA)

No distrust that these above mentioned Sikhs are doing marvellous and tremendous job for our Secret Agency by playing their disaffection role to perplexed the Sikh community and for this the Agency is paying them enough treachery money, I do understand that even then these people deserve the Awards from Government of India and we shall give them mutely.

Rest of the Names are seems to be OK because they are not well known in Sikh community and will send for the final and concluding list of Rashatrapati Award for GHANTANTRA DIWAS.

In the mean time I must inform to you that the names of those three Sikhs (two from Europe and from Canada) are already incorporated in the Black List of the Sikhs which were recently recommended by Joint commision of Shri Dr Dilgeer Ji, Shri Rayat ji and Shri Nijher Ji to place in the Black list of Sikhs.

I must also mention that fake list was really very very productive and dynamic and has done the really cause to bifurcate the Sikh community which was prepared by Shri Dr Dilgeer ji under the name of RSS to disrespute those Sikh who are sincerely working for their community and I really surprised that no Sikh has bother to know the authenticity of that fake list of RSS but everybody started blaming to those whom names are in this fake list of RSS(repeated for emphasis) which of course was help us to unwise the Sikh community under the fake Name of Surjit singh Khalsa

So, with the help of Shri Dr Dilgeer Ji we have solved the one part of our permeable to calumniate some dedicated Sikhs. Please disburse my sincere thanks to Shri Dr Digeer ji for all this.

NEXT: Like RSS fake list the new project from our Agency has already been allotted to Shri Dr Dilgeer Ji. Shri Dr Dalgeer ji along with shrti Jasvir Rayat ji are working on this new project to bifurcate the Sikh community. They both are again making a new false list of RSS putting some more Names of those Sikhs who are energetically working for their community. Both are doing very well job for our Agency I must congratulate then both.Well done.

Signatures

--------------------------

2. Information has been repeated in an attempt to put emphasis in the minds of the reader. Examples are, repeated use of the phrase 'our secret Agency RAW'. Just why would a shrewd agency like RAW keep repeating its name in documents meant for internal communication?

3. The 'Secret Numbers' have got abbreviated Hindi/Punjabi insults in them, for example:

Shri Kirpal Singh Nijher (Secret No. BhenKlr Md ch Kta 79B7777/SKL/90)

Those who know Punjabi will be able to make out what these highlighted abbreviations mean..

4. The filing naming system used is totally random and unprofessional.

5. The letter is presented to make believe it is typed using a manual typewriter, but those of you who have used typewriters will know that underlines are never that smooth ( Atti Vishishat Rashatrapati Award), and the next line that follows will have more indenting to it. Besides, there is no Underline key in manual typewriters, and 'minus' key is used to make fake underlines (------). Also, the overall output of the text is never THIS smooth. I know this because I own a portable typewriter which i regularly use. It appears that a typewriter font has been used to simulate 'professional typed' document, which it certainly is not.

6. The creator of this document has slipped up by referring to Dilgeer as 'Dalgeer', a form that is commonly used in conversational Punjabi. It cannot be a typing error since 'i' and 'a' are placed quite far from each other. I highly doubt 'Mr. Verma' sitting in Delhi would have made such a mistake. It is clearly written by a native Punjabi speaker.

There must be many more mistakes, like the logo, it looks dodgy, etc..

I do not know whats the purpose behind creating and propagating this fake document, and I also do not care one bit about naastiks like dilgeer and others, because their role in attempts to break the Panth are already well known. But the way in which names of Sri Akal Takht Sahib's Jathedar and other Panthic authorities have been dragged definitely ring warning bells..

I have no sympathy for the pro-Kala-Afghanis and others mentioned in this letter, but what proof does anyone have that this letter is authentic? It seems faked.

It's sad that Sikhs have to resort to using such letters as ammo to defame each other. Why not just expose these people for what they are, rather than using these tactics?

No too long ago, pro-Kala-Afghanis printed a similar letter by the RSS stating that many Panthic Singhs (who incidentally were promoting Sri Dasam Granth) were RSS agents.

Agencies such as RAW don't issue such letters with everyone's name on it and divulge their "secret no." IDs, it is just too silly.

Anyone can produce such a document with random numbers and names, I can print one stating members of this forum work for RAW.

What weight would such a letter carry?

Do you really think they are going to write the name of the Jathedar of Sri Akal Takht Sahib as their crony and let such a letter leak out?

Sad state of affairs.

May be this is an attempt by kala afghana elements to attack Akal takhat and Bhai Guriqbal singh ji in an indirect way. The other letter citing names of all panthic singhs as RSS people

was their invention in league with agencies.

Had it been genuine letter Ragi Darshan would have been at top along his Delhi committee friends.

Recently there was a letter made by Dilgeer and Co claiming some panthic personalities were RAW agents and working on behalf of the Indian Agency to harm the Panth. However the sangat was clever enough to realise that letter was fake and not to be trusted!!

In my opinion Dilgeer and Co have made this letter using mistakes on purpose to make it look fake so that they could use reverse psychology and say that someones trying to label them as RAW agents!!! That way they could muster up sympathy support and make themselves look like victims where as they are real Indian Agents working to harm the panth!!

Thanks PJS Ji for doing the extensive post mortem of this document....As you suggest, it is hard to believe that a high profile secret agency would do such (silly) mistakes in a document.

Though I have no doubt that some people mentioned in the letter do work for Indian Govt Agencies, I dont think they will be exposed by such a letter

It would be very hard to believe that after 1984 Govt agenices wouldnt resort to tactics by which they create confusion among Sikhs by planting the likes of Kala Afghana, Dilgeer, Darshan Ragi, Spokesman - all of them turncoats.

In my opinion Dilgeer and Co have made this letter using mistakes on purpose to make it look fake so that they could use reverse psychology and say that someones trying to label them as RAW agents!!! That way they could muster up sympathy support and make themselves look like victims where as they are real Indian Agents working to harm the panth!!

Yeah, it could very well be that. Singhs need to be tyar-bar-tyar all the time, both physically AND mentally because the dynamics of warfare have certainly changed, from brute force to subtle but effective psychological mass-mind influencing techniques. The problem with us is we become lazy in our Parchaar efforts thinking enemy has been subdued, but reality is they are just hiding in the bushes, waiting to launch such guerilla attacks on us. We really need to keep our guards up all the time.

Quite likely

We are a nation of simple minded persons.

Dilgeer was made Director of sikh refrence library. It is said that he took away many historical books from there.

He is said to be a boozer. How come he was made director of such important library where we have many manuscripts.

Darshan Ragi was a two penny ragi who had no gurmat oriented life.He was a sharabi and kebabi and his main motive in life was

to make money by any means. He was made jathedar of akal takhat . Thus he was given important role in sikh circles.

Now same people in league with missionaries are cutting our roots by confusing sangat.

We have another dark character Gurbax singh Gulshan who is hard core anti sikh preacher

He applied for Jathedar's post twice and was rejected . God knows someone may make him jathedar tommorrow.

Sikhs should be very careful in elevating such dubious persons to positions of importance.

Brilliant observation veeray!!!