Is it ok to take of gatra?

And WAHEGURU.. her eis a new style and it works soemtimes. If you did it right you should look like a cop with 2 straps on side of both arms and your kirpan under your left arm like as if you have a gun. 

I love that style.. I do it when im washing car, playing and so on..

one can also do the bottom style..

Veerji, how do you do that one ??? Do you just tie a knot or is there another way to do that... please telllll meeee tooooo ......... B)

oh its very simple.. veerjee i don't know whether its allowed or not hehe.. but all you got to do is twist the kirpan around the gatra (round and round) twist it till the gatra start getting tight around your waist and than simply and then simply hook the kirpan between ur waist and kirpan.. i think i just gave the most confusing guide ever tongue.gif

got to hit bed now

kacheara and kangha are also included

does this mean that you're not allowed to take off your kacheara and kangha for life? :|

Your kakkars are a part of your body. They must NEVER leave your body. When you change your Kachera you take one leg of your old kachera and put it into the new kachera and then take the second leg out and put it into the new kachera, This way your kakkar is always a port of your body and will not leave it.

Same with your khanga. When you wash your kesh, attach in to your gatra or something..but it should always be with you.

Veer ji, you may need to get your gatra altered if is bothering you. I ensure my gatra is perfect for my Torso so my kirpan sits perfectly by my waist. Like the sangat have suggested, use a kamarkasa if your activity is very active like martial arts. If i

t's normal gym activity then you should be ok with tucking your kirpan into your pants and if your gatra is the right size then their won't be any excess gatra sticking out of your T-shirt. If your gatra is a bit to long, just get a safety pin to fold a bit of it and make it smaller. That's what I do tongue.gif

And my kirpan doesn't bother me when I am working out...

Bhul Chuk Maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

wen playin sports like football or hockey, u hav 2 wear a helmet, so wut do u do with your hair????? also wen you're traveling tha security ppl on the airplanes make u take your kirpan off....is this ok????????

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

That depends on person's own choice..

Guru jee said no, but rest is on yours choose..

It's more like personal choice rather than society choice..

kacheara and kangha are also included

does this mean that you're not allowed to take off your kacheara and kangha for life? :|

Your kakkars are a part of your body. They must NEVER leave your body. When you change your Kachera you take one leg of your old kachera and put it into the new kachera and then take the second leg out and put it into the new kachera, This way your kakkar is always a port of your body and will not leave it.

Same with your khanga. When you wash your kesh, attach in to your gatra or something..but it should always be with you.

Not as a joke or anything,

but simply as a tool for understanding..

according to your very strict views,

how do you/would you keep your kanga/kachera on while having sex?

or is sex an exception in which you can take them off?

because if it is an exception, im sure guruji never wrote down a list of exceptions...so if you have one exception regarding physical activity and intimacy, then im sure sports also fits in to that category.