Sign in to follow this  
Mehtab Singh

Inder Ghagga Thrashed In Patiala

Such people feel encouraged because people who are to look after sikh religious affairs

and guard sikh interests have not been able to punish these people in courts and set

an example for other slanderers.My pointer is towards SGPC.

In absence of suitable response from SGPC sangat is taking action on their own.

he shud have been *edit*, that wud have shut the rest of the nindaks up nicely. Good this happened he got what he deserved, ANY1 whos utters nonscense against our gurus bani deserve captial punishment, old or young.

I would have condemn this act if this was carried on abroad where there are hate crime laws and blasphemous laws implemented and enforced. But this occurred in India where one who has killed thousands of innocent people, burned holy books, raping nuns are still roaming around free so expecting any legal action towards verbal blasphemous statements towards religious scripture is like speaking to an dead horse.

Singh, would it be really smart to put Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani to be judged by some western judge that has no clue or knows very little about Sikhi? Or to place before a judge that Inder Ghagga is making blasphemous remarks by saying Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj fainted sitting on a hot plate in the summer months of India? This is not an option to explore for the Khalsa Panth because more beadbi would take place and no judge of any country has the right to decide on what our Gurus did and wrote. The judge on Sikh affairs is Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji, which is represented by the Jathedars.

People in the past have made blasphemous remarks in Canada, UK, and USA has there been any case where the Panth took these nindaks to the state courts and then won?

Singh, would it be really smart to put Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani to be judged by some western judge that has no clue or knows very little about Sikhi? Or to place before a judge that Inder Ghagga is making blasphemous remarks by saying Sri Guru Arjan Dev ji Maharaj fainted sitting on a hot plate in the summer months of India? This is not an option to explore for the Khalsa Panth because more beadbi would take place and no judge of any country has the right to decide on what our Gurus did and wrote. The judge on Sikh affairs is Sri Akal Takht Sahib ji, which is represented by the Jathedars.

People in the past have made blasphemous remarks in Canada, UK, and USA has there been any case where the Panth took these nindaks to the state courts and then won?

That won't be needed. Edict/ Hakumnama from Sri Akaal Takth Sahib (Vatican of Sikhs) is more than enough to prove sentiments are hurt of sikh community by individuals making verbal blasphemous statements against sikh scriptures.

Classic example- study the case of fake guru narinder grewal.

Darshan Lal didnt want to come to ghahgha wearing black clothes as gagha would have thought the devil has come to take him downunder. lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

horrible thing to do a person, even if he is a nindak......

Before one is a sikh, they need to understand the morals and principles that go with being a human, only once they understand these and lay the foundations for a moral life as an intelligent human can they carry out their lives in a gurmat lifestyle, a kirpan has no meaning if one themselves don't understand its value!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

• Like 1

Before one is a sikh, they need to understand the morals and principles that go with being a human, only once they understand these and lay the foundations for a moral life as an intelligent human can they carry out their lives in a gurmat lifestyle, a kirpan has no meaning if one themselves don't understand its value!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

What do you expect us to do to an enemy of the panth then??...give him a great big hug?

• Like 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Does this beast understand Gurmat. These rogue elements should learn basic human values

wherein they should not criticize any other human being's beliefs.

Sant baba Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa is a Saintsoildier. Here is a video of Sant ji clearly saying, grab the Slander of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and kill him.

In the video, Sant ji is telling about what one Singh did, a Singh comes to Sant ji and say Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji was burned. Sant ji asked him where were you? The Singh gives an irrational answer and Sant ji say, shouldn't it be right to put you on fire now. Then Sant ji goes further and say whoever wants to come and tell me about beadbi happening, of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji, those that disrespect our sisters, whoever this person be, do not accept his apology, take care of him, yourself. Then he goes further and says those that disrepsect Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, give him a good beating and then kill him, and Sant ji's jatha will take care of everything else.

Compassion, humility, is what Sant ji lived by, but he knew where to draw the line. Listen to his speeches. Then read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji Maharaj, you will find no contradictions in what Sant ji says and did.

Today, the so called Singhs, don't even know what humility and compassion is. They are running around scared at every corner, of there image being ruined. But they don't even know, that they have no image. In every crack and corner the world is laughing at these so called Singhs. They are the biggest jokes living today and will be called Singhs when they get some real humility and compassion for those that slander Gurmat.

One thing is for sure.. Sant Baba Ji never minced his words. How can anyone say Sant Bhindranwale Ji would recommend otherwise when he clearly states how to deal with dushts like Ghagga.

I think he got off light. Pappi de thon de vich goli marni chidi si.

Love is the path to God. Guru Ji only defended against PHYSICAL attacks. All throughout history people did Nindia of our Guru Sahibs (Prithi Chand, Dhir Mal etc). I have not heard of any occasion where Guru Ji told Sikhs to attack someone who used mere words to do Nindia of Them. Lets focus on ourselves, and let Karma take care of people's wrong doings.

Love is the path to God. Guru Ji only defended against PHYSICAL attacks. All throughout history people did Nindia of our Guru Sahibs (Prithi Chand, Dhir Mal etc). I have not heard of any occasion where Guru Ji told Sikhs to attack someone who used mere words to do Nindia of Them. Lets focus on ourselves, and let Karma take care of people's wrong doings.

What about the masands, all they were doing is stealing money and doing Guru Sahib nindiya, but they got thrown in fire. Stop presenting a slanted view. Sikhs always use means of the pen before the sword.

First tell everyone what karma is in Sikhi and then we can see what karma takes care of. And start a new thread on this. This thread is strictly for Inder Ghagga, the Guru nindak.

These rogue elements are setting up a parallel shop of their own name.They deceive people in the name of Gurmat.

In reality it s a parallel sect to sikhism . Only five has given example of masands.Masands were stealing money.These

people have a shop of their own.